The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Hello from me Littlefoot

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile

Malte279

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://www.ineinemlandvorunsererzeit.de.vu
Hi Littlefoot! I'm glad to hear from you :yes
It has been a while and I hope that the issues you are referring to can be sorted out. How was your recent trip to Virginia and North Carolina? I don't think we heard from each other since (and I have not been online for a while myself due to the trip through Norway and Sweden with Gustav, Jason, and Patrick. The trip is still going on so I am not officially back so to speak).
To avoid any confusion, the relationship between Littlefoot and me is not one of blood (indeed I have one older sister who is really awesome but certainly not interesteted in the land before time).

Chiletrek

• Cera
    • View Profile
Quote from: Littlefoot,Aug 13 2009 on  06:46 PM
I will try to reply to everyone XD
TO Chiletrek : Wow long years without seeing ya, I feel old.. how are you been my friend? XD *looks with a grin* Uses my bear from *jumps over ya pouncing ya and rolls over ya stretching paws* This is life XD Im just joking you are in constant comunication with meh* XD ---> This guy is very nice person eh XD.
Hello:
 Thank you from your nice words and that is cool to see you posting here, I hope you'll get to become active again.
 And I hope you'll not get  to squish me if I have recently eaten something... eww :lol .

Littlefoot

• Spike
    • View Profile
    • http://Closed!
Quote from: Malte279,Aug 14 2009 on  09:01 AM
Hi Littlefoot! I'm glad to hear from you :yes
It has been a while and I hope that the issues you are referring to can be sorted out. How was your recent trip to Virginia and North Carolina? I don't think we heard from each other since (and I have not been online for a while myself due to the trip through Norway and Sweden with Gustav, Jason, and Patrick. The trip is still going on so I am not officially back so to speak).
To avoid any confusion, the relationship between Littlefoot and me is not one of blood (indeed I have one older sister who is really awesome but certainly not interesteted in the land before time).
Hello brother *gives ya a hug* My trip to Virginia and North Carolina was good I enjoyed it a lot. I and Chris had a lot of fun together doing a lot of things. We were working with a lot of things including fixing some parts from the house, with the cars and other things. We camped in a park and was amazing lot of nature cold XD *shakes*. We walked a lot around unfortunately I didnt saw any bear around.
We also went to Busch Gardens I had a lot of fun in there, it was my frist time in there I was kinda scared because the big roller coasters XD. He always was laughing at me because my funny face of terror. Now I am back in my mom house. Me dealing yet with some insidesnts here, I am recovering also from something that happend but I dont want to talk about it, all i can say I am ok now.
I am glad to write ya again. Im happeh.

Petrie.

• Hatchling
  • It's good to be the king!
    • View Profile

Littlefoot

• Spike
    • View Profile
    • http://Closed!
Quote from: Petrie,Aug 16 2009 on  07:59 AM
Someone's in a good mood. :D :DD
I am Littlefoot good mood longneck ^^ :D

raga

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Malte's brother, cool  :).  Welcome back, I don't think you were still around when I joined so its Hello, nice to meet ya from me

Littlefoot1616

• The Circle
  • Cera
  • The game is on; so let's play!
    • View Profile
:wave Hey there Littlefoot! :wave

Glad to see you back around the block my friend! Whether it be just a casual visit or if you're planning on sticking around for a while, it's great to see you back with us; regardless of the time scale.

Good to have you back bro!

Littlefoot1616 B)