The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Umm...Hi?

ChaoticMistress

• Petrie
    • View Profile
:wave  Umm... Hi as you can see I'm new, and I just recently found out about this forum yesterday but decided to create an account today. And boy was I surprised when I first found this place, I would've never thought there was a "Land Before Time" forum!
Ok now I got that cleared now I should introduce myself now.

Hi as you can see I go by the name ChaoticMistress however I'll feel more comfortable if you'll just call me by my nickname that everyone in the world outside the internet. And that would be Czacza(as in Sha-sha), my real name is Czarrhina.... I know looks impossible to say, but thats just the spelling though. Though it's really easy to pronounce really! Just simply say Zhar-ina(Heh.. xD sorta looks like those outerspace names)  

I'm into art, sketching and doodling, however I do make  digital art with my trusty scanner! I've been a long time Digimon, Invader Zim and Pokemon though I've have been slowly been moving away from these things, but these things will always be part of me. And recently fell in love with the Sonic fandom and while becoming a fangirl pairing/shipping generator and have been proud of it too. :)

My current favorite couplings would have to be Shadouge(Shadow and Rouge), Silvaze(Silver and Blaze), and Sonamy(Sonic and Amy). But I do support other couplings like Knuxade(Knuckles and Shade), KnuxTikal(Knuckles and Tikal), Espmarine(Me and my friend named the pairing, which is Espio and Marine), Vectilla(Vector and Vanilla, and yet again me and my friend named this couple), Charem(Charmy and Cream), Taismo(Tails and Cosmo) and many more.
And in case you got a bit confused all the couples above are all canon characters in which Sega owns, none of the characters are paired by fancharacters, or in some cases OC's.

Though I have only seen most of the characters in "Sonic Chronicals: The Dark Brotherhood" and "Sonic Raiders Zero Gravity". I know the other characters from the influence of my friends. Though I might seem to know quite a bit of the characters you might be surprised that I'm am only on episode 4 of Sonic X(english sub since I found the dub a bit.....strange)

I have turned 13 three months ago, and about 2 years ago my vocabulary has increased dramatically over the years and I wouldn't blame ya if you thought I was older( Well did you? :D ). I am a filipina and live in the Philiphines till I was 3, and am now I proud Candian, and saddly know nothing on how to speak my native language.
 My favorite "Land Before Time" would have to be the first one. Why? Because nothing can be compared to the orginal! X3
The movies inspired me, and taught me lessons and has been the reason why I love dinosaurs. If you ask me I would've never know what would happen if I have never watched these movies who have made me who I am today.  And I would gladly appreciate it if you can show how this place works! ^-^

And ya... that I will have to say was the longest I wrote in my life in one post here.
So I hope we can put aside our differences and become good friends. :) !

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Welcome to the forum, Czacza. Where did you get the inspiration for your username from? :) Call me Iris! Have fun! :wave

ChaoticMistress

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Quote from: Mumbling,Feb 5 2011 on  03:24 PM
Welcome to the forum, Czacza. Where did you get the inspiration for your username from? :) Call me Iris! Have fun! :wave

Honestly I can't remember though I think it something to do with Gaiaonline xD ! And btw thanks for being the first to reply here! :)

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Haha alright :p You're welcome, though I'm sure there'll be many more welcomes soon ;) Feel free to post wherever you like! :D

ChaoticMistress

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Quote from: Mumbling,Feb 5 2011 on  03:34 PM
Haha alright :p You're welcome, though I'm sure there'll be many more welcomes soon ;) Feel free to post wherever you like! :D
Aww! Thanks ^-^ ! Btw would you want see a picturre I drew not to long ago? :D
But it's a Shadouge fanchild/love child thing xD Well any way heres the pic. I named her Maria even though that name is no longer orginal now xD

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
That's pretty neat! I see you use pixel shading, I like that technique :) I am not such a big fan of Sonic, personally, but I certainly do think that's a nice drawing!

LBTDiclonius

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Yo! Wassup C.C.! How ya doing!

I can't believe you actually joined! Of course, you know me already, but I feel the need to introduced myself once again.

Welcome to the forum! Hope you have lots of fun here. :wave  In case you don't know who I am...I go by the name LBTDiclonius, wow, way to point out the obvious myself. :lol  But,  you know me by a more...casual name. It's Awesome Sauce!  I think you'll recognize it. That's one long post!

Once again, welcome, this is a really nice place that I'll think you'll enjoy. I'm so happy you joined! Have fun! :)

EDIT: Awesome picture by the way. ;)

Saft

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Welcome to GOF!
If you like drawing you could post some of your art work up in 'The Arts' section under 'Visual Art' if it is off-topic, as I'm sure that there are many people who like Sonic (for example).  
Have fun.
:)

ChaoticMistress

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Omg thank you AwesomeSuace! xD Wow I never knew that was your username here! :wow  
Saft and Mumbling thank you so muce! :D And to tell you the truth what is cell shading? o3o Um, sorry for the werid question but I have never been to an art school so I don't know what cell shading is and ya. D:

LBTDiclonius

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Your so very welcome C.C.! My pleasure. :) Yep, that's my name here. :D

ChaoticMistress

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Quote from: LBTDiclonius,Feb 5 2011 on  04:25 PM
Your so very welcome C.C.! My pleasure. :) Yep, that's my name here. :D
 :D

ChaoticMistress

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Quote from: LBTDiclonius,Feb 5 2011 on  04:29 PM
:D yourself.
D: lol xD Btw did you know I got over the Alex incident, but I'm still upset about it but not too much.  But I'm going to  talk about anymore plus forums aren't made for personal stories really. So how are you doing now?

Malte279

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://www.ineinemlandvorunsererzeit.de.vu
Welcome with us Czacza :)
It is always a pleasure to welcome new members to our community.
Don't worry about the difficulties of name pronouncement. In a group as international as the GOF there are many members whose names may be difficult to pronounce for many others. When I was in the US on a students exchange back in 2002 most people decided to call me Mike because Malte turned out to be impossible to pronounce for most
Please feel hearty invited to join our discussions or start threads of your own :yes

ChaoticMistress

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Quote from: Malte279,Feb 5 2011 on  05:03 PM
Welcome with us Czacza :)
It is always a pleasure to welcome new members to our community.
Don't worry about the difficulties of name pronouncement. In a group as international as the GOF there are many members whose names may be difficult to pronounce for many others. When I was in the US on a students exchange back in 2002 most people decided to call me Mike because Malte turned out to be impossible to pronounce for most
Please feel hearty invited to join our discussions or start threads of your own :yes
Aww! Thank you Malte! Is it ok I call you Malte? :) Btw how do you prnounce Malte? Because I heard of unusal names, heck I thought mine was werid! But I never heard of Malte, I got to say Malte sounds pretty cool!( well it looks more cool since I don't know what it sounds like yet)

LBTDiclonius

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Quote from: ChaoticMistress,Feb 5 2011 on  04:36 PM
D: lol xD Btw did you know I got over the Alex incident, but I'm still upset about it but not too much.  But I'm going to  talk about anymore plus forums aren't made for personal stories really. So how are you doing now?
I know. But ask me that in a personal message. just go to your inbox and you can send me stuff anytime and ask me those questions. P.S. you can tell me what happened there.  ;)

ChaoticMistress

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Quote from: LBTDiclonius,Feb 5 2011 on  05:10 PM
Quote from: ChaoticMistress,Feb 5 2011 on  04:36 PM
I know. But ask me that in a personal message. just go to your inbox and you can send me stuff anytime and ask me those questions. P.S. you can tell me what happened there.  ;)
Ok! :)

Pangaea

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Contemplator of Deep Time
    • View Profile
Welcome to The Gang Of Five, Czacza! :DD I'm Pangaea (pronunciation in my signature), though a couple of people here call me Pangy (pronounced with a “j” sound). :lol So glad for the nice long introduction; it makes the welcome wagon so much more fun and interesting for both sides.

Quote from: ChaoticMistress,Feb 5 2011 on  03:20 PM
Hi as you can see I go by the name ChaoticMistress however I'll feel more comfortable if you'll just call me by my nickname that everyone in the world outside the internet. And that would be Czacza(as in Sha-sha), my real name is Czarrhina.... I know looks impossible to say, but thats just the spelling though. Though it's really easy to pronounce really! Just simply say Zhar-ina(Heh.. xD sorta looks like those outerspace names)
Czarrhina…I think that's a cool name! :smile

I'm into art, sketching and doodling, however I do make digital art with my trusty scanner!
Awesome! have you ever done any LBT fanart?

I have turned 13 three months ago, and about 2 years ago my vocabulary has increased dramatically over the years and I wouldn't blame ya if you thought I was older( Well did you? :D ).
Well, err… *raises hand* :D :oops :p Don’t worry; we don’t think any less of you for it!

And I would gladly appreciate it if you can show how this place works! ^-^
Be glad to! :smile

ï The Announcements section is for the admins to post notices; you can go there to view the board rules, signature guidelines, member levels, etc.

ï Obviously you already know what the Welcome Center is for. :p

ï The “The Land Before Time” subforum is pretty self-explanatory; all of the sections relate directly to the LBT series and fan work based on it. There’s a section for topics on the original movie, a section for the sequels and the series in general (which contains a subsection for topics on specific characters), a section for the TV series, a section where you can post and review LBT fanart and fanfiction, and a section for LBT projects (many of them collaborative efforts) such as games and videos.

ï The “Role Play” subforum is for role-playing games (are you familiar with those?), with one section for strictly LBT-related RPs, another for non-LBT RPs and LBT RPs with non-LBT elements (such as GOF members meeting the LBT characters), and another for planning and discussing the RPs.

ï “The Arts” is for topics on movies, writing, music, and art not related to LBT. (The “Visual Arts” section is where you would post your Sonic fanart; fanfictions would go in “The Written Word”.)

ï “Hobbies and Recreation” is a section for discussing video games, sports, computers, travel, etc.

ï The Party Room is a place for games and getting to know one another better. It’s the home of the “Ask Me” section, where you can ask questions to other members and post a thread where you can be asked questions yourself.

ï “Caption This”, is a section for posting humorous captions to images.

ï The Fridge is a place for general discussions that don’t fit anywhere else. :p One of its subsections is “Starday Wishes”, for celebrating members’ birthdays.

ï The “After Midnight” section, which won’t be visible until you’ve reached a certain post count, is for mature, potentially controversial controversial, and somewhat more private topics. It contains “Show us…”, a section where members can post photos on various subjects, and “Lands Unknown” where members can announce extended leaves of absence.

ï The Rock Circle is where proposed changes to the forum can be submitted, discussed, and ultimately voted on.

That’s…all I can think of, though knowing me, there's probably something I'm forgetting. :unsure: Enjoy the forum! :D

Pronounced "pan-JEE-uh". Spelled with three A's. Represented by a Lystrosaurus.

ChaoticMistress

• Petrie
    • View Profile

[/QUOTE]
Wow, thanks! :D Actually I've have been to forums before but that was pretty handy now I know where to go when I want to read fanfiction!
Awesome! have you ever done any LBT fanart?
Umm none so far. Hmm... I was thinking of re-watching the movies before doing any LBT art but if I do, I'll make sure to PM you so that you'll be the first to know :D

Czarrhina…I think that's a cool name!
Really you think so?! ^-^
I think your username sounds cool too!

I have turned 13 three months ago, and about 2 years ago my vocabulary has increased dramatically over the years and I wouldn't blame ya if you thought I was older( Well did you? ).

Well, err… *raises hand* Don’t worry; we don’t think any less of you for it!
Thanks! ^-^

And I would gladly appreciate it if you can show how this place works! ^-^

Be glad to!

ï The Announcements section is for the admins to post notices; you can go there to view the board rules, signature guidelines, member levels, etc.

ï Obviously you already know what the Welcome Center is for.

ï The “The Land Before Time” subforum is pretty self-explanatory; all of the sections relate directly to the LBT series and fan work based on it. There’s a section for topics on the original movie, a section for the sequels and the series in general (which contains a subsection for topics on specific characters), a section for the TV series, a section where you can post and review LBT fanart and fanfiction, and a section for LBT projects (many of them collaborative efforts) such as games and videos.

ï The “Role Play” subforum is for role-playing games (are you familiar with those?), with one section for strictly LBT-related RPs, another for non-LBT RPs and LBT RPs with non-LBT elements (such as GOF members meeting the LBT characters), and another for planning and discussing the RPs.

ï “The Arts” is for topics on movies, writing, music, and art not related to LBT. (The “Visual Arts” section is where you would post your Sonic fanart; fanfictions would go in “The Written Word”.)

ï “Hobbies and Recreation” is a section for discussing video games, sports, computers, travel, etc.

ï The Party Room is a place for games and getting to know one another better. It’s the home of the “Ask Me” section, where you can ask questions to other members and post a thread where you can be asked questions yourself.

ï “Caption This”, is a section for posting humorous captions to images.

ï The Fridge is a place for general discussions that don’t fit anywhere else.  One of its subsections is “Starday Wishes”, for celebrating members’ birthdays.

ï The “After Midnight” section, which won’t be visible until you’ve reached a certain post count, is for mature, potentially controversial controversial, and somewhat more private topics. It contains “Show us…”, a section where members can post photos on various subjects, and “Lands Unknown” where members can announce extended leaves of absence.

ï The Rock Circle is where proposed changes to the forum can be submitted, discussed, and ultimately voted on.
Wow that was really nice of you to take your time to post that! :D

FlipperBoidSkua

• Petrie
    • View Profile
    • http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1125195/Flipper_Boid_Skua
WAZZZZUUUUUPPPP!!!! :P:

Czacza, that's a very cute name! I'm FlipperBoidSkua, the spazz of the forum!! :lol Welcome and make yourself at home; I think you'll find it very friendly around here!

Digimon, Pokemon, and Invader Zim? I love them!!! I'm not a big fan of Sonic, but I do like Tails; he's cute.

Again, welcome to the forum; a new member is always soooo much fun! Squee!! x3