The Gang of Five
Howdy, everyone!

The member joining awards for 2019, 2020, and 2021 have been posted. We admins would like to thank each and every one of you who have made the forum their home over these years. It is because of people like you that the forum is the welcoming place that it is. :)

The forum supporter awards for those who maintained the forum on Patreon in 2023 will also be up shortly. Again, thank you all for what you do to keep our little corner of the Internet online!

Pinball

retrorobby

• Chomper
    • View Profile
    • http://www.retrorobby.com
So this thought came to me a few hours ago and I thought I would post about. Anyone (besides me) pinball fans here on GOF? If so please share your favorite tables and why you like pinball.

I will start. I have loved pinball ever since I was a little kid. Every time I would see a pinball machine I would have to play at least one round. The reason I like it so much is cause of the sounds and music each table has to offer. Plus all tables a different from each other.

I have 3 favorite pinball tables. Star Trek, Space Jam, and No Good Gofers

ADFan185

• Ducky
    • View Profile
My favorite pinball game was space cadet on your computer.

Gentle Sharptooth

• Sharplord
  • Member+
  • Cera
  • Captive of Grief
    • View Profile
My favorite pinball machine was the Jurassic Park machine. I owned a smalles electronic TLW Jurassic Park Pinball machine.  I had fun competing.

“The Past is Gone..” -Dream On, Aerosmith

Daddytops2021

• Chomper
    • View Profile
I also love pinball
Raoul: (voiceover): What is this? A Triceratops? A grocery store with, and… He’s got hot dogs? Subways?