The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Humanized LBT

Dalekdino · 614 · 108914

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account
Quote from: Ducky123,Jan 25 2014 on  06:05 PM
Looks really cool :lol

The new outfits are likeable and their poses are as well :) Like the background btw ;)

And Spike just HAS to munch on something :lol:
Glad you like their new outfits.

Only seemed fitting to draw Spike eating something.

I'm also working on a drawing of them in summer outfits next.

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account
Here the human LBT gang are having a fun on a warm summer day at the beach. Littlefoot, Cera and Ali are playing piggy in the middle with a beach ball. Chomper and Tricia are making sand castles, Petrie is drinking one of those coconut shell cocktails, Spike is eating ice cream, and Ducky has taken her flip-flops off and having a paddle in the tide.

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account

As you can probably tell this is a humanized version of the scene from the LBT 5 were Chomper gets a load of fruit for Littlefoot and co during the silly friends for dinner song. Not that I like that song much (or the 5th film for that matter) with it's modern day food references.  <_<

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Very nice pictures again :yes

Inactive, probably forever.

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account
I thought I'd show full body pics of what Ducky and Spike's night wear looks like in that drawing I did of them in bed, which was a humanized version of a scene in LBT 7.

Here's Ducky in a nightdress, I always picture Ducky to be the kind of girl who would wear nightdresses if she were human. Also you may notice her hair is down. (no little pony tail at the back of her head)

this is actually the first time I've made up PJs for a male character, and I'm quite pleased with how they turned out. I personally like the Z's I put on the shirt.

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Nice :)

Will you do outfits for all characters?

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account
Quote from: Ducky123,Feb 10 2014 on  12:00 PM
Nice :)

Will you do outfits for all characters?
If you mean PJs, I'm not sure. I have made some PJs for Cera and Ali. But the rest of the male characters I'm not so sure.
I mean I only just managed to make up Spike's PJs.

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account

I thought it was time I did another drawing of my human version of Tricia (Cera's half sister from the 12 LBT film)

I got the idea for this from this screen shot.

http://z7.invisionfree.com/thegangoffive/i...pic=13194.0&

CeraTheRed

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
Awwww, Tricia! She's sooooo cute! I love the sisterly bonding going on here...mainly cause I HAVE a sister and we're pretty close.

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account
Quote from: CeraTheRed,Feb 13 2014 on  06:37 AM
Awwww, Tricia! She's sooooo cute! I love the sisterly bonding going on here...mainly cause I HAVE a sister and we're pretty close.
I too have 2 little sisters that I'm pretty close with, especially in my younger days.
ironically their my half sisters from my dad's side, just like Tricia is Cera's half sister on her dad's side.

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Aww :wub

You got that scene really well, Dalekdino. On top of that, the pink background works well with the two girls :yes

CeraTheRed

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
Quote from: Dalekdino,Feb 13 2014 on  09:55 AM
Quote from: CeraTheRed,Feb 13 2014 on  06:37 AM
I too have 2 little sisters that I'm pretty close with, especially in my younger days.
ironically their my half sisters from my dad's side, just like Tricia is Cera's half sister on her dad's side.
Awwwww. I have one half-sister on my dad's side, too. She's older, though. Yeah, my sis and I used to play together all the time when we were kids...when we weren't banging each other with things, or slapping each other, that is.  :lol
Thankfully, we never did it that often. I love how Tricia has that ribbon, and how her hair is styled similar to Cera's. I could see her doing that if they actually were human.

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account
Quote from: Ducky123,Feb 13 2014 on  01:29 PM
Aww :wub

You got that scene really well, Dalekdino. On top of that, the pink background works well with the two girls :yes
Thank you Ducky123:) I thought I'd edit that background pink to make it look like Tricia's bedroom. While my human Cera is a tomboy, my human Tricia is more of a girly girl.

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account
Quote from: CeraTheRed,Feb 13 2014 on  05:37 PM

Awwwww. I have one half-sister on my dad's side, too. She's older, though. Yeah, my sis and I used to play together all the time when we were kids...when we weren't banging each other with things, or slapping each other, that is.  :lol
Thankfully, we never did it that often. I love how Tricia has that ribbon, and how her hair is styled similar to Cera's. I could see her doing that if they actually were human.
Yes I basically made my human version of Tricia a younger and girly version of Cera hens the similar hair cut. Family resemblance really. I gave her the red ribbon and Cera a hair band to represent the frills of their dino counterparts.

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account

This is my sort of humanized versions of Ozzy and Strut.
I've made them rogue androids.
Yeah like how I made Sharptooth a cyborg, I thought it best I didn't make them actual humans as them chasing little kids around would feel a bit awkward.
As you can see I've given them Struthiomimus shaped helmet's as a reference to their dino counterparts.
BTW Ozzy is the one with the red visor and mean looking eyes, and Strut is the one with the blue visor and not so mean eyes.

CeraTheRed

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
Quote from: Dalekdino,Feb 18 2014 on  04:30 AM

This is my sort of humanized versions of Ozzy and Strut.
I've made them rogue androids.
Yeah like how I made Sharptooth a cyborg, I thought it best I didn't make them actual humans as them chasing little kids around would feel a bit awkward.
As you can see I've given them Struthiomimus shaped helmet's as a reference to their dino counterparts.
BTW Ozzy is the one with the red visor and mean looking eyes, and Strut is the one with the blue visor and not so mean eyes.
I could see that. I mean, in the futuristic world this looks like, I could see some androids. Cyborgs, too. Maybe the rise of machines, or something...yeah, I like Sci-fi. Though, based on what I've seen, this looks like it could be in a dismal future, where robots and cyborgs run amok. Androids can be in there, too, I guess. When you talk bad future, you can put it as far ahead of the current time as you want. I'm seriously LOVING what you've got going here, and I think this is a great way to bring Ozzy and Strut in here.  :DD

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account
Quote from: CeraTheRed,Feb 18 2014 on  08:00 PM

I could see that. I mean, in the futuristic world this looks like, I could see some androids. Cyborgs, too. Maybe the rise of machines, or something...yeah, I like Sci-fi. Though, based on what I've seen, this looks like it could be in a dismal future, where robots and cyborgs run amok. Androids can be in there, too, I guess. When you talk bad future, you can put it as far ahead of the current time as you want. I'm seriously LOVING what you've got going here, and I think this is a great way to bring Ozzy and Strut in here.  :DD
Yes the world my humanized version of the LBT films takes place in is pretty a apocalyptic future were a load cyborgs and androids programing went wrong turned against humans. And the great valley is a safe zone.
Anyway glad you like my android Ozzy and Strut:)

CeraTheRed

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
Quote from: Dalekdino,Feb 19 2014 on  05:14 AM

I could see that. I mean, in the futuristic world this looks like, I could see some androids. Cyborgs, too. Maybe the rise of machines, or something...yeah, I like Sci-fi. Though, based on what I've seen, this looks like it could be in a dismal future, where robots and cyborgs run amok. Androids can be in there, too, I guess. When you talk bad future, you can put it as far ahead of the current time as you want. I'm seriously LOVING what you've got going here, and I think this is a great way to bring Ozzy and Strut in here.  :DD
Yes the world my humanized version of the LBT films takes place in is pretty a apocalyptic future were a load cyborgs and androids programing went wrong turned against humans. And the great valley is a safe zone.
I figured as much. I'm SUCH a Sci-Fi nerd, XD
And now my brain will probably combine this with Star Trek, somehow... :lol
I really do. And I love how the helmets help to show their different personalities. Of course, I like Strut the best. I admit, I love him. He's CUTE! And now I'm getting the image of Android Ozzy singing "Eggs"  :lol
Anyway, the best part about this for me is, I love LBT AND Sci-Fi, so this is a combo of two of my fav. things!

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account
Quote from: CeraTheRed,Feb 19 2014 on  01:50 PM
Quote from: Dalekdino,Feb 19 2014 on  05:14 AM

I could see that. I mean, in the futuristic world this looks like, I could see some androids. Cyborgs, too. Maybe the rise of machines, or something...yeah, I like Sci-fi. Though, based on what I've seen, this looks like it could be in a dismal future, where robots and cyborgs run amok. Androids can be in there, too, I guess. When you talk bad future, you can put it as far ahead of the current time as you want. I'm seriously LOVING what you've got going here, and I think this is a great way to bring Ozzy and Strut in here. :DD
I figured as much. I'm SUCH a Sci-Fi nerd, XD
And now my brain will probably combine this with Star Trek, somehow... :lol
I really do. And I love how the helmets help to show their different personalities. Of course, I like Strut the best. I admit, I love him. He's CUTE! And now I'm getting the image of Android Ozzy singing "Eggs"  :lol
Anyway, the best part about this for me is, I love LBT AND Sci-Fi, so this is a combo of two of my fav. things!
Yeah I quite liked Strut too as a kid. Even though I only saw the 2nd film a few times as a kid (as I sadly only rented it growing up) I remember a part of the EGGs song that made me laugh was when Strut's asked "Here's a juicy little leaf with a beautiful stick in it. Can't I have a taste.... If a promise just to lick it". I don't know why but that cracked me up as a kid.
Another think I kinda like about Ozzy and Strut is their British like myself:)
Well there stereotypical accents but still.  
I too am a huge Sci-Fi fan, mainly dr who.
I'm also quite found of fantasy stuff.