The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Lion King

Rocky · 121 · 15635

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
be more careful next time " kopa said to the kids, someday soon, it wont be my father, but me hearing those complaints. a pain in the tail to have to deal with, but part of the responsibilities and duties of a king. now go off and play, ' He said to Chui and the others. ' the queen and i have a lot of talking to do' he added.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Rocky

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Damon rolled his eyes. " Yes sir." He said as they headed off. "Still sore Chui?" Makaila asked. "Yeah, I'm heading back to pride rock." He said. "I'll make sure you get there too." Damon said.

"Ok, We'll go find Timon and Pumbaa, I bet they'll be fun." Makaila said as the group split up.

Damon got Chui bck to Pride ock and found Nuteri. " Neturi, chui had a fall, I was wondering if you could check him over to make sure nothing is serious." Damon asked.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
let me have a look at him.. what were you young ones doing, if i may inquire? Nuteri said as he turned and looked at them. ' be careful how hrd you play, you can get hurt if you arent carefull." he said sagely.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Rocky

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
"Damon, I only fell out of a tree into a lake." Chui scoofed as He got examined by Nuteri. "Yeah, but on the way down you took out two branches and that nest those two birds were fighting over." Damon added. " Your lucky to be alive." He scoulded.

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"What will i have to deal with?" Kovu chuckled to Kopa

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
defenses, getting your share of the hunts, oh and then theres the mattr of cubs ' kopa said. ' i'm a believer in having large families, best way to protect against stuff happening.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Don't worry," Kovu smirked, "We'll have plenty of cubs...."

"I know these lands well, I know how to keep defenses up," the dark furred lion added.

"And after a pretty poor cubhood, I'm glad to get as much to eat as i can, I'm be the best brother possible"

?◆★Nava★&#9670

• Ruby
    • View Profile
Kiara smiled,

"Kovu why are you all ready talking about having cubs there's so much to do and fun we didn't have yet." She said to him with a smirk.

Rocky

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
"So Nuteri, is Chuei going to be ok?" Damon asked.

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"I know," Kovu replied with a smile, "Trust me, my darling, we're gonna have plenty of fun before that...."

"Anything you want to do or place to go?" Kovu asked Kopa, "Or do you want me to stay with you 2 for now?"

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
he'll ber fine, he just needcto take it easy for awhile.' Nuteri said to them.
-
 well, i'd like to have a few minutes to chat with kiara. you go on ahead ' Kopa said.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

?◆★Nava★&#9670

• Ruby
    • View Profile
Kiara smiled as she watched Kovu walk off then she looked at her brother,

"So what is it that you want to talk to me about?" She asked him.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
we've got abiot 5 years of catching up to do kiara. i promise that i will be the best brother to you that i can be, ad i intend to be the best king i can. didnt mom or dad tell you about me?" Kopa said.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

?◆★Nava★&#9670

• Ruby
    • View Profile
Kiara frowned, "No not really ever since Scar tryed to become king they haven't really mentioned to me that I had a brother but I'm happy I have one like you." She said to him as she nuzzled him.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
well, now you're stuck with me and me with you ' kopa smirked ' So what do you like to do for fun? Kopa asked .
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

?◆★Nava★&#9670

• Ruby
    • View Profile
Kiara smiled,

"Well me and kovu usually go to dads special spot and we'd watch the stars or we'd practice our hunting." She said to him with a smile.

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Speaking of which, Kovu caught a small animal for a lunch by himself.

"Yum," he grinned.

?◆★Nava★&#9670

• Ruby
    • View Profile
Kiara smiled,

"And I'm happy to be stuck with a great brother like you Kopa and I'm sure you'll be a great king." She said to him.

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Kovu had caught small snacks for Kiara and Kopa as well, and brought them back to the siblings.

"Hope you two are hungry," he said

?◆★Nava★&#9670

• Ruby
    • View Profile
Kiara smiled,

"Nice catch my love I was getting hungry thank you." She said to him.