The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Digimon Hazard

metadude1234

• Banana Egg
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
"To be honest, unless you're Marcus Damon from Data Squad I have no idea how even a rookie could lose against a human" laughed Isamu
facebook.com/venomwargreymon

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"HOw about a human with a gun, some guns are pretty powerful.  Or a martial arts expert, they do train with weapons." Donald said.

metadude1234

• Banana Egg
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
"Well, i've been shot by a python pistol when we went to Texas, that was itchy" shrugged Rexmon

(In S3 human weapons do nothing to Digimon)

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Maybe they are made out of digimatter like is in the digital world." Donald said, guessing what the swords could be made out of.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Not if time travel were involved, or worm holes.  Or if the digital world spans time." Donald said.  

Dorumon focused on listening and drinking his soda.

Chiletrek

• Cera
    • View Profile
"I think it should come in handy to know how hose swords can be effective, so we have new means to defend our world and all friendly digimons out there." - Jeremy said as he was leaning on a wall with a glass of soda in his hand.

"But we need to be careful, we cannot allow that information to fall into other people's or Digimons' hands or we will be ind eep trouble." - Betamon added.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Swords must be expensive. " Donald said.

"And you'd need training to use one." Dorumon said.

"And it would be hard to walk around holding a sword, just in case a digimon starts attacking folks." Donald said.

metadude1234

• Banana Egg
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
(Guys, all the information is a cluster fuck.

-Generations old swords, maker STILL ALIVE, wtf? That can HURT digimon? No matter what explanation you have the only viable one is it's made of digital matter like what was already suggested. But since they're generations old that's an impossibility.
-Digital World in s3 was made at the same time the monster makers started the Digimon program in the 1980's, it has NOT been around as long as humans like Xros Wars.

I am disregarding every single post until people remember what the hell they watched in season 3. ))

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
(So do we pull things back & start the scene from some earlier point?  Like the sodas being handed out or something? ))

metadude1234

• Banana Egg
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
(Yep, soda's- also, StarFall has quit)

Isamu took them inside, telling them to make themselves comfortable he brought over a variety of soda cans "Take your pick" he said, grabbing a coke- Rexmon grabbing a fanta grape.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Donald got a 7 up soda for himself and Dorumon got a grape flavored soda for himself.  "Quite a variety you have." Don said looking over the choices before he went to sit down and start to drink his soda.  Dorumon sat down near where Donald was.

metadude1234

• Banana Egg
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
"Yeah, my parents are usually out- so I kind of live here by myself in a sense" shrugged Isamu, taking a seat with Rexmon on the couch

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"sounds lonely, if you didn't have Rexmon for company." Dorumon said, pausing his drinking his soda.  

"Yea, no grandfather?  Mine is fun, he even taught me some voices he does on the shows he works for or has worked for, and animated movies." Donald said.  "They both even still work out."

metadude1234

• Banana Egg
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
"Nah, it doesn't get too lonely- Rexmon just takes up space" laughed Isamu. "Hey, least I don't snore" retorted Rexmon, then hearing what Donald said next. "You mean he does voices for anime?" they both asked at the same time