The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Digimon Hazard

Chiletrek

• Cera
    • View Profile
(I'm sorry to read about what happened).

"Voices for anime series? that sounds great!!" - Jeremy said as he grabbed a soda can with Sprite.

"What is anime?" - Betamon asked.

"Anime are the animated drawings we have seen in the tv. They are called that way when made in Japan." - Jeremy tried to explain to his partner.

"Ohh, I see..." - Betamon said with wide-eyes, he then turned to see Donald. - "You are awesomely lucky."

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"It's fun doing different voices & learning how to do it." Don said.  "It takes practice." Donald said.

"And lots of it,  Some odd sounding voices too." Dorumon said.  

"& trying out ideas for voices, but I'm sure the rest of you are as lucky in your own different ways." Donald said, "Nothing special about me." He said.

Chiletrek

• Cera
    • View Profile
Jeremy replied to Donald. - "I guess you are right, in my case I was lucky to meet Betamon; since my parents are trying to kill each other with arguments, discussions and lawyers, this Digimon is one of the only good things left for me."

Betamon looked back at him. - "Aww, don't say that, I bet things will be fixed eventually for the two of them... but right now there are lots of interesting people here."

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Gosh, I do hope things work out for you, but at least you have Betamon." Donald said.

Chiletrek

• Cera
    • View Profile
"Thanks, Donald..." - Jeremy replied. - "but maybe time will tell. But I guess we can focus on the other topics that now concern us all. Like all the Digimon attacks."

In the mean time, Betamon approached Isamu. - "Would you mind if I drink more of those soda cans?"

metadude1234

• Banana Egg
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
"You guys can have as many as you want" Isamu told betamon "I have a few boxes in my room"
facebook.com/venomwargreymon

Chiletrek

• Cera
    • View Profile
"A few boxes?" - Jeremy asked. - "maybe you shouldn't have said that because Betamon might want to drink them all." - he said while he laughed a bit.

Betamon then looked back at him. - "Come on, I am not THAT bad." - he said as he managed to reach another can of soda.

metadude1234

• Banana Egg
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Isamu shrugged "Doesn't bother me" finishing their own cans, Isamu and Rexmon grabbed another each too

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Not exactly healthy for humans to drink a lot of this, but some is ok. "  Dorumon said as he went to get another soda for himself.  

"Yea, that is what my folks day now and then."  Donald said.  "but a few here is ok and we are getting to know each other better." Donald said as he drank is soda, just finishing his first one.

Chiletrek

• Cera
    • View Profile
"Ok ok, I'll just drink one more can of soda." - Betamon said a bit unamused, but not really offended, he is just going along with the fun comments.

Jeremy then said. - "Well, there is no really much to add about myself than I really mentioned... well, maybe just my full name, I am Jeremy Hunter. And I met Betamon in the downtown, he was hidding after coming to this world along with many other Digimons."

"That's right." - Betamon said, he then added. - "... but then those Digimons started to wreak havoc, so I decided to go my own way."

metadude1234

• Banana Egg
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
"Good thing you did- otherwise someone else might have deleted you" said Rexmon

"Anyway- about myself.... hmm.... well- one day I kinda just found Rexmon when he ran into me"

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Donald drank some of his soda.  "I was swimming in my family swimming pool when Dorumon dove into the pool.  It was sorta scary at first."  

"It was a hot day and the pool look like it may be refreshing." Dorumon said.  "I stayed on the steps for the most part."

"That was a few days, maybe, after I got my digivice in the mail.  It had no return address but was addressed to me." Donald said, "odd."

metadude1234

• Banana Egg
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
"I've always had my digivice, it just changed slightly when Rexmon and I became friends" shrugged Isamu

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Guess your parents bought yours in a store or something." Donald said.

metadude1234

• Banana Egg
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
"Ebay" Isamu laughed "I got it with volumes one and two of Xros Wars"

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Funny, So not from a McDonald's happy meal?" Donald asked smiling a bit and laughing briefly.

metadude1234

• Banana Egg
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
"Nope" he said back amused

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Or a crackerjack prize?" Don said jokingly.

Don finished his soda, throwing away the can and went to get another one.  Dorumon continued to drink his 2nd soda.

Chiletrek

• Cera
    • View Profile
"Those were good jokes." - Jeremy said still laughing. - "but I admit that finding our partners surely gave our lives an interesting twist. But I cannot avoid feeling worried about future fights."

Betamon nodded. - "We Digimons have no choice but to fight a lot of time in our lives. But we cherish every friendship we can make with as much strenght. Maybe some of us wanted to come here... well, not the ones that only seek destruction." - he then sip more of his soda.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Yea, back in the digital world some digimon only want to destroy, fight or both.  Some are outright jerks.  But there are some nice digimon also.  You have to be careful there." Dorumon said.