The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Petrie can make his neckring fluffy?!!

Guest · 11 · 3489

Bruton the Iguanodon

:wow

I always assumed his neck ring was a part of his skin...but now Petrie apparently has fur?!!!  :spit

Maybe the omission of neckrings in "Dinosaur train" isn't such a bad idea after all... :lol

Dr. Curzon

• Spike
    • View Profile
Hehe... I always found that cute. Petrie looks funny. :smile

Ludichris1

• Spike
    • View Profile
Quote from: Bruton the Iguanodon,Mar 4 2012 on  12:59 AM

I always assumed his neck ring was a part of his skin...but now Petrie apparently has fur?!!!  :spit

Maybe the omission of neckrings in "Dinosaur train" isn't such a bad idea after all... :lol
I wonder ... was it only fluffy from LBT 2-5? Can anyone confirm this :goodluck?

Bruton the Iguanodon

I think it was oly ever fluffy in that moment...hence my sudden confusion.

guidolover

• Chomper
    • View Profile
oh yeah , that confused me too  :lol  he only had that in certain parts of films ......
not sure why  :huh:  .... oh well ... it cute  :lol  

DarkHououmon

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://bluedramon.deviantart.com
There is the belief that pterosaurs did have hair on their bodies.

Jrd89

• Petrie
    • View Profile
It only looked THAT big and furry during that short "Petrie verrrrrrrrrrrrrry scary!" scene.

Yes, if you were to take your finger, and touch/pet Petrie's neck ring, yes it would feel soft.

Their neck rings aren't a "hard" part of their bodies, it is a little furry and soft to the touch, Petrie's, His mothers, brothers/sisters, Pterano's, Rinkus's, Sierra's...  their neck rings would all feel soft to the touch.

(Even though you don't always see any "hairy/fur" detail.. They are actually soft.

Now Petrie's here in the picture, all inflated is OVER-exaggerated, thinking that he's really scary PUFFING out his neckring like that!  LOL! ^_^ :D   But take it from me, guys, a flyer's neck ring really is soft/fluffy to the touch, and it's one of my favorite things about them, too! :D  :yes

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
It looks like Petrie have a beard  :lol  :lol
Inactive, probably forever.

Bruton the Iguanodon

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Quote from: Ludichris1,Mar 4 2012 on  08:13 AM
Quote from: Bruton the Iguanodon,Mar 4 2012 on  12:59 AM

I always assumed his neck ring was a part of his skin...but now Petrie apparently has fur?!!! :spit

I wonder ... was it only fluffy from LBT 2-5? Can anyone confirm this :goodluck?
2-5? What do you mean?