The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

The Lost Tale Of Eymreil

Belmont2500 · 2788 · 185254

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
nicula dar maa and dru essa set thier pie and cake aside for the morning and soon went to sleep.
- sed nues was sund asleep as well by this point.
 dae finished counting the first bag which had 2, 353,534 gold in it.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Eric smiled and looked up at the small creature that was floating next to him, squeaking eagerly.
"Heh...well.  Looks like maybe someone still has some faith in me.  I...thanks, kid.  I...owe you one."
He chuckled softly, standing outside the inn...

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
9well folks we are going on hiatus until after the holidays see you guys next week or so)
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
well guys i'm back and we can resume  at any time.)
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Wocky

• Chomper
    • View Profile
" You sound funny, talking to yourself like that! "

Outside the  Inn,  or more specifically, on top of it, Sukki's head  appeared, staring down at Eric with a slightly curious smile. She was kneeling on the roof, hands clasping the edge as she stared over the side and down at him. "His name is.............Eric. Is that your name? "

In one deft movement, she flipped herself over so she was now sitting on the edge of the roof, legs dangling over the side, as she stared. She lifts her hand up, and bites into something that she was holding.  A gentle crunch, a cookie? She had a blank expression on her face, making her quite hard to read. However,  the pupils in her eyes had narrowed  into cat-like slits.

Chiletrek

• Cera
    • View Profile
Quote from: Kor,Nov 24 2013 on  01:01 AM
Chaka started to eat a bit of her desert.  She decided to only eat a bit, not wanting to be over full, and save some for the morning, using  a spell to make sure it would be as fresh & warm as it was currently.  

------------

Walker went to the bed and started to get ready for bed.  "I guess Kyo is out walking around somewhere or getting a snack?" He asked.  Guessing he would be nearby somewhere.
Qa'Meret sat on the bed and replied to Walker. - "Yeh, I suppose he must be exploring the Inn. Maybe he just needs to clear his head because of today's events."

In the mean time, Kyo reached the floor the room was, but he stood for a moment outside it, next to the door. He was listening to Walker and Qa'Meret talking. The kid took a breathe and knocked the door.

The adult Khajiit stood up and opened the door. - "Ohh, but it is you, young Rabbit." - The Mnstrel said as he let the boy to enter the room. - "I saved some cake for you."

"Thank you." - the kid said as he took the plate Qa'Meret saved for him, then Kyo waved at Walker before sitting in the bed, so the kid started eating the slice of chocolate pie. - "I am glad this day is about to finish... too many thing happened today." - he said to both Walker and Qa'Meret, and also to himself.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Walker waved to Kyo as he walked in, "I see you didn't get lost."  He said, "Did you have a good walk around?" He asked before Kyo started to eat.  

"Tomorrow will be a new day.  I'm sure we all could use a good night's sleep." Walker said to those in the room.  He was relaxing on his bed, not quiet yet getting ready to go to bed.

Chiletrek

• Cera
    • View Profile
Kyo looked at Walker and smiled. - "Well, it was all dark upstairs so I didn't get to explore too much. But I was still able to walk around a bit with my dragon here." - the little creature remained next to Kyo, waving it's tail. Then the kid returned his sight to his dessert, not telling Walker and Qa'Meret about what he did moments ago.

"I agree with Walker..." - Qa'meret said happily. - "let's make this day to stay behind of us for good and let us look forward for the new day that is yet to come." - He said as he stood up from his relaxed position over the bed.

Belmont2500

• Yet another wordsmith
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
John did not notice Ashnii's presence, yet he smiled a bit when she cuddled up to his resting form.

----------------------------------------------------------------

Feli got up and approached her master. "You've changed." She tells the older khajiit. The pregnant female clutching his arm.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
well getting brutally tortured will change your priorities' Dae said pointing to his feet which was still raw after after being seared by hot pokers.. he had thrown the bloody bandages in the trash bin before beginning to count his gold. he had swept up the coin from the first bag and had written ' counted- 2.353 million' on it. ' care to keep me company  as we count this ' he asked feli in a tone she had never heard before - soft and inviting..
- dar maa stirred and woke up from her sleep and in doing so woke up dru esa as well ' sorry dar maa apologized. ' well you should be girl, i was trying to sleep. but sincvce you woke me up.. we might as well hang out for awhile dru essa shrugged. ' we could play cards ' dar maa suggested. ' alright fine whats the stakes..' dru essa said. i dont know dar maa shrugged. ' if i win.. we make out and touch chests' Dru essa said ' wow, that quite a wager. you must have liked that kiss ' daar maa smirked. fine, if i win, you have to.. er buy me  a batch of spell books and potions in the next town, and a pocket watch.. made of silver.. ' so basically i have to buy you stuff.. girl i think we are on  two different tracks here. alright fine. first one to win 5 games has to pay up. we are playing the game where the winner gets all the cards at the end right ' Yes that's goblins horde' Dar Maa said  as she dealt dru essa half the cards and the game began.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Eric turned, taking a step back from Suki, hand reflexively flying to his hip.
"Perhaps.  What if I am?"
He said tersely...

Vaeria sat in the hall outside room one, staring at the small locket she carried with her.  She had almost knocked on the door, but decided against it, not wanting to disturb anyone within.  Instead, she leaned her head back against the wall, smiling as she dozed off lightly...

Inside his room, Sima Shi sat, staring at a sheet of parchment in front of him.  With a laconic grin, he calmly marked something off before standing up and making his way to the bed...

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Chaka got ready for bed, making sure she had the trigger spell on her armor to summon it to her, as well as her backpack.  Once she was sure of that she got into bed and relaxed, trying to to go sleep till she did.

-------------

Walker nodded to what Kyo said as he sat relaxing on his bed.  "It'll be lighter tomorrow,   He said.  "I hope you like the slice of cake." He said.

Chiletrek

• Cera
    • View Profile
Kyo managed to smile, thinking there is nothing good about feeling sad. - "The cake is so great." - he said as he now happily started munching the chocolate cake.

Qa'Meret stayed some steps behind, smiling and feeling a sense of relief. He must now start thinking how to participate more with the group, now that there is no turning back because of the reward that is now on everybody's heads.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
dae continued counting the gold in the second bag, soon realizing thast this bag held more than the first since most of the pieces were worth 50. dae set aside the first million and continued counting, he would stop for the night after this one
 dar maa gazed at her stack of cards. dru essa had taken the lead in the first game very quickly and had won most of the hands. its early yet ' dar maa thought to heself she had about 14 cards left, dru essa had 46.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Wocky

• Chomper
    • View Profile
Sukki smiled a bit, then began to laugh – well, more like a  snigger – as she stared down at Eric. " Your face is scary when it's so serious!" she made a stupid face, Clearly her idea of an Impression of Eric's expression. Mocking him?   Whatever she was doing, she wasn't getting to the point, it seems. "It's like this,  like my friend's face! "

Her tail swished about energetically behind her  as her feet idly kicked in the air, waiting for his response.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
dru essa finished off dar maa in the first game, and quickly took the next two games as well. dru essa smirked as she shuffle the cards. ' i've played goblins horde with many a customer.. i'm pretty good at it' she said as she dealt the cards. ' i can see that' dar maa replied as she picked up the cards and stared at them..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Belmont2500

• Yet another wordsmith
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Feli was helping out with the coin, astonished at how much Dae managed to get a hold of. "At least our coin purses won't be empty for a while" She muttered.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
indeed, i'd guess there must have been 20-30 million gold in that treasury' dae said as he finished counting another million, there was 2 million counted so far and still quite a bit of gold left to count. ' gold was not an issue for the count and countess, and given what they put me through,this will serve nicely as compensation.' he said. ' we'll be able to buy a house at just about any city we stop in..' He said. ' what would you like to buy for yourself?' he asked Feli.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Belmont2500

• Yet another wordsmith
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
"Perhaps a bow and quiver of arrows." Feli replied with a slight smile.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
we'll get you the best quaklity. hck we have millions in gold, we can buy whartever we want, literally. its like winning big at the arena, by a factor of 1000. ' dae said as she tossed anoyher 100 grand on the pile. so far hhe had counted 2.4 million.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these: