The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

The Lost Tale Of Eymreil

Belmont2500 · 2788 · 185066

Chiletrek

• Cera
    • View Profile
While Kyo was eating the cake, Qa'meret was busily looking something in his backpack, until... - "Here it is." - he said as he took a book from between his belongings. - "Look at this book Kyo, it is one of my sources for some of the stories I like to sing about, and I think you may like to read it." - The Khajiit placed it next to boy's plate, his intentions are to allow the kid to clear his mind for bad things get to happen to the group.

"Wow, I never got to take a close look at your book." - Kyo replied surprised before asking. - "do you think I'll be able to read some of it tonight?"

The Khajiit nodded with a smile. - "The night is still young, so I think this is a good method for you to know a bit more about Eymreil."

"Thank you." - The kid smiled.

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Eric smirked, turning around and facing away from Sukki.
"Heh. And for the record, no, I'm not Eric.  He died some time ago."
He said softly...

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
dar maa managed to win the next game, but dru essa took the fifth and took a 4-1 lead.. ' you're getting better ' dru essa said kindly. ' but i still better than you are. ' next time we place a wager have it be on straight shot or three edges ' dar maa said ' then you should have asked that we play that instead Dru Essa said with a big grin. its a bit late now..' dar maa concentrated, and gained the edge in the next game. dru essa looked relaxed, she was in command here.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Wocky

• Chomper
    • View Profile
Sukki cocked her head, looking confused, as if a question mark was floating above her head. " He died? Kyo won't be happy to hear that, meow… Who are you, then? Are you a good guy, or a bad guy? Because only good guys are allowed in, you know! "

She kept staring at him, unblinking. Or more specifically, staring at the back of his head, now that  he had turned around.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Dar Maa managed to win that game, but Dru Essa started off hot in game seven and soon took command. Dar Maa watched her pile shrink until she was down to a couple cards, a king and a knave. Dru Essa took the knave with a queen and dar maas last card, the king with a high king.' Good game' Dru Essa said as she shuffled the cards and set them aside. 'You took two games from me, that's better than most actually ' she admitted.. ' So i have to pay up now huh.." Dar Maa said.' "You better believe it Dar Maa.' Dru Essa said 'We;ll kiss a bit before show and tell' she said moving over next to  Dar Maa. you ready for this/' Dru Essa asked.
Dar Maa took a deep breath and then smiled. ' Go ahead. ' Dru Essa leaned and locked lips with Dar Maa and within a couple seconds, put her tongue in Dar Maa's mouth. Dar Maa reacted in kind, rubbing her tongue against Dru Essa's before moving it over Dru Essa's lips and into her mouth.Dru Essa let her explore her mouth, rubbing and massaging Dar Maa's tongue with her own.  the kiss lasted for a couple minutes, before Dru Essa broke away. Dar Maa started the next kiss,and the girls kissed again and again, each kiss about the same in length,about 2 minutes, with the only difference between the girl who started it.. finally Dru Essa broke the fifth kiss, reached forward and took off Dar Maa's nightgown, revealing her top. she then did to the same to herself. Dru Essa looked at Dar Maa's form and moved around her.very nice ' she said gazing at her girlfriends torso. Dru Essa's chest was larger than Dar Maa's but not by much. ' so.. how do you like.. mine?' Dru Essa asked ' They're very.. nice..its not the first time I've seen another girl's chest you know."Dar Maa replied. Dru Essa nodded ' Its not my first time either. I just wanted to see yours, and they are very nice.." Show but dont touch,, at least.. not yet " Dru Essa said. Daar Maa nodded in agreement.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Eric shook his head.
"I am neither hero nor villain.  I am merely myself.  I am Zankuro.  Nothing more, nothing less."
He said softly, leaning against the wall again.
"Now, if you'll excuse me, I need to sleep."
He said with finality...

Wocky

• Chomper
    • View Profile
Sukki Furrowed her brow, Looking confused at his statement. "Zankuro... Well, if you  aren't a good guy, then you can't come in! " She decided, nodding to herself. " So you have to sleep outside!"

The cat couldn't help but think to herself that this was a strange person she was talking to. And quiet. He didn't seem to want to talk to her. Suspicious! Definitely suspicious! She would have to investigate him…or maybe she should tell the others about him. Or both! She'd have to figure out just what he was doing here...

Chiletrek

• Cera
    • View Profile
After finishing his dessert, Kyo cleaned his hands and grabbed the book. He sat on the bed while his dragon sat next to him over the bed. He opened the book on a random page, he then started navigating the book until he found. - "Well, isn't this the legend I helped you perform on the city of Sorra?" - The kid said with a grin.

Qa'meret took a look at the page. - "Yup, that's the one..." - he gave a laugh. - "... but this version differs from the one my parents told me about in some details." - the Khajiit mentioned amused as he saw the kid's grin on his face.

Suddenly, Kyo's dragon looked in direction where the Inn's main entrance is and started wagging it's tail. Kyo didn't need to figure it out, Eric was very near the Inn. But he decided to remain silent about this.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
dru essa and dar maa  finished thier make out session with a very long kiss on the lips .. after dar maa pulled away dru essa shot her a smirk. i think its time for us to get some sleep girl, or would you rather write about me in your diary' dar mas  arched her brows. " ' ah so nicula told you about that huh/. well i'm telling you the same thing i told her. my thoughts are my own, so dont pry.i 'm not going to lie, dru essa, i enjoyed this, a lot, but there are somethings i prefer to keep private.'  ' ok i got you' dru essa nodded, as she gathered up the cards- they had knocked them over while kissing- and put them away. ' alrght next time i'll get you something- and no not shopping ' she clarified, as she put her top back on and climbed under the covers. dar maa soon did the same.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Eric sighed, leaning against the wall as a black, ragged shroud appeared around him, obscuring him from view...

Wocky

• Chomper
    • View Profile
Sukki sat there for a few minutes, Watching the strange, disappearing man, or more specifically his shroud, first with curiosity, but as the minutes ticked by, it turned into boredom. He wasn't doing anything… She found her attention drifting, and soon enough, she was making her way back along the roof of the building, sneaking gracefully along the roof tiles.

Her ear twitched. She thought she heard something. Whispering? The voices of two girls chattering to each other from below her. she was near the edge of the roof again, on the other side of the building... She dropped down to all fours, and crawled closer to the edge, sticking her head down over. There was a window just below her, open from the looks of it, and big enough for her to slip inside.

Unable to resist her natural curiosity, the cat quietly slipped off the roof and down the wall. She climbed down and latched onto the window sill, peeking her head through and gazing into the room beyond. She could see well enough in the darkness, and inside she made out Dru Essa and Dar Mar, laying in bed under the covers and chatting quietly to each other. Sukki strained to hear what they were talking about, while staying dead silent…

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
ready to go another round ' Dru Essa whispered to Dar Maa ' sure..um how far do you want to go this time?. ' the same as before dont want anyone coming in finding us on top of each other, san nightgowns. ' You sure? Dar Maa whispered as Dru Essa leaned in close ' Yes Dru Essa whispered, her red lips moving in to kiss Dar Maa's. ok , Dar Maa said just  as Dru Essa covered her mouth with hers and the girls began making out. Their voices had been too quiet for Sukki to hear, but she could see them kissing.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Wocky

• Chomper
    • View Profile
Sukki watched the scene unfold for the next few minutes, a surprised expression on her face - one which morphed further and further as the action heated up. the cat spent about five minutes just watching, silently, before finally she couldn't stand just hanging there any longer. A huge grin appeared on her face, she reached an arm out and waved enthusiastically at the couple. "Hiiiiii! What are you doing?"

She was speaking to them from through the window, the rest of her body dangling outside. "Thought you would be asleep!"

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
dar maas eyes widened as sukki called out to them, she had been on the bottom as dru essa had climbed on to her and had started kissing her on the lips.. she pulled away. ' what ? dru essa said a bit put out. dar maa pointed to sukki. and dru essa turned and her mouth fell open. ' um.. you might have to come inside its pretty cold out there s Dru essa said to her. ' how long have you been watching us? Dar Maa said her face  was red shock and a touch of shame at being spied upon.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Wocky

• Chomper
    • View Profile
Sukki pondered her question, then shrugged casually. " Some time, meow! " she said, smiling and hoisting herself up through the window and into the room. She proceeded to look around and explore the room. " You looked busy, so didn't want to interrupt! " The cat let out a little laugh, then turned to look at them again, clasping her hands behind her back as she leaned forward curiously, smiling. " It's okay, keep going! Sukki will sleep, it will be like Sukki isn't here at all! "

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
dru essa got up out of bed went over to the open window and closed it, shutting the latch down. ' you are, what the innkeepers call a snooper.' she said to sukki. ' but its too cold out to let you stay out there, so you can stay with us for the night.' she said giving sukki a glance.' you will sleep at the foot of the bed here and in the morning the others girls ' she motioned to nicula and chaka' will decide what to do with you.' dru esa strode t the bed climbed on it and got back under the covers. ' dpo you promise to go to sleep and not tell anyone else what you have seen Dar maa said to Sukki as she took dru essa in her arms.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Belmont2500

• Yet another wordsmith
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
"You know, we've never talked...about when all of this is over, where could we go from here?" Feli asked her master.

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Eric sat, wrapped in his shroud, staring at the skeletal remnants of his hand with a soft sigh.
"What am I...I know I'm not a person...not even close.  I guess that all I am is just...a tool...or a weapon.  No heart, no soul...Nothing."
He said quietly, his eyes glimmering dimly...

Chiletrek

• Cera
    • View Profile
"Is everything ok, there?" - Qa'Meret asked Kyo as the kid became silent all of a sudden.

The Rabbit just looked back at him. - "No, no, everything is fine. I was just... distracted." - he said as he remembered he still has his cloak on, so he removed it and folded it next to him before restarting his quick reading of the book, looking for stories to get his attention.

Qa'Meret didn't buy it though, but he just sighed and smiled. - "Well, it is almost bed time so you cannot stay up too much, but will be having more time to read the ook starting tomorrow." - the Khajiit said.

In the mean time, the flying creature that Kyo made for Eric remained in the woods until Sukki left, the creature then approached Eric again, floating above him with it's eyes focused on him, like if it is waiting for him to do something.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
to be honest i hadnt give it much though dae responded as he approached the last few gold coins. there was about 3.5 million gold in this bag, so all told they had counts abiut 5.85 million that night, and dae was very tired.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these: