The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

The Lost Tale Of Eymreil

Belmont2500 · 2788 · 184940

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Maybe reading some of the book may help you go to sleep." Walker said to Kyo looking over at him.

Chiletrek

• Cera
    • View Profile
Kyo realized that he is not a very good actor since he figured Walker also noted Kyo's sudden silence. - "Ehh... I-I agree, I would like to read a bit of this book before going to sleep." - he then looked at Qa'Meret. - "...can I?"

The Khajiit looked at the kid. - "Sure, just make sure you won't fall asleep too late." - he then turned around where his backpack is. - "As for me, I think I could use some sleep so I'll start getting ready for that. Unless any of you have any other plans."

Kyo looked at Qa'Meret with sudden curiosity and then he looked back at Walker. He then figured Qa'Meret  might just be making a joke of sorts.

Belmont2500

• Yet another wordsmith
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
"There is something I just learned, back in Sorra. Ever since then. My life doesn't seem as simple is it used to be." She replied.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
and what is that" dae said finishing counting and writing down' counted 3, 570,000 gold' on the bag. ' what did you find..?" dae did not know that feli was royalty..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Belmont2500

• Yet another wordsmith
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Feli took a small breath, sitting near him. "The first rulers of Eymreil, I'm somehow related to them by blood." She explained.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
so you are.. related to royalty, albeit.. distantly' dae said ' wow.. i never would have guessed.' he suddenly took feli in his arms and kissed her full on the lips.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Belmont2500

• Yet another wordsmith
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Feli froze the moment she was kissed, before slowly wrapped Dae in an embrace. Breaking off the kiss She whispered two words into his ear. "Thank you."

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
well dear, that was..to show you that i'm not just a coldhearted bastard, although i grant i have no treated you with the level of dignity you eseve. you will be bearing me a child pretty soon after all' Dae said as he held her close.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
From underneath his shroud, Eric's arm poked out, waving the small creature off.
"Go away, return to your master...I don't...want to get close to anyone anymore...Just leave me alone..."
He whispered, voice warping a little as he spoke...

Chiletrek

• Cera
    • View Profile
The creature stood still, floating near Eric as he spoke. It then came closer to Eric for a moment, just enough to transmit a message to his mind. - "You cannot run away from those people or yourself forever." - The voice that Eric could hear was strong, deep yet very calm. It was definitively not Kyo's voice... it was someone else's voice. After that, the creature did not return to the Inn, instead it flew back into the forests.

Back in the Inn, Kyo did his best to hide how he felt now, because he was still able to feel what happened outside. The kid realized that he may not be able to win all battles. A shadow of doubts appeared in his soul.

Belmont2500

• Yet another wordsmith
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Feli nodded, purring a bit. "Its late. Perhaps we should rest." She muttered.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
yes we should ' dae said as  he put the bag away and invited feli to climb into bed wth him.. ' you ca have the right side' he offered.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Eric sighed, curling up and sighing, drifting off into an exhausted slumber, a set of shadowy hands stroking along his face...

Wocky

• Chomper
    • View Profile
Sukki let out a long, slow, 'mmnnnnrrr....'-like sound, as she pondered the request. She stayed like that for a good five seconds, before smiling, looking at Dar Maa and nodding "...No!"

She burst into laughter  and twirled on one foot, a mischievous look about her. "Will tell everyone! Can't keep secrets, meow!" Though she obviously had no idea what she was talking about, just making something up in response.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
dar maa jumped out of bed and tackled sukki to the floor. she glared down at Sukki, she didnt care that she was in her undies either. ' listen.. i don;t want what you saw leaving this room for rather obvious reasons. first off , you peeped on us and thats not cool at all. so what i can do to you that will make you stay quiet about this? she said looking down at the cat creature beneath her.
-
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Wocky

• Chomper
    • View Profile
Sukki blinked,  tilting her head a bit as she looked up at Dar Maa,, grinning madly.  " I don't understand, why are you angry, meow? "  She stuck her tongue out rudely. " Secrets are bad! Honesty is the best policy! "  She said that last sentence as if she had recited it -  they were someone else's words, not her own.

"Did I do something bad?"

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
yes you did. dar maa said tersely. ' you watched something you were not supposed to see, then barged in on us, and when we asked you to keep it quiet- because there are things you do not talk about publicly- you said no and that you would tell everyone.. its bnot good to kiss and tell you know'  suddenly a smirk came to dar Maa face ' yes.. that might do it..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Wocky

• Chomper
    • View Profile
Suki blinked. " I did all that? That sounds bad! " But she stared at the woman's smirk, Though she didn't seem too fussed about getting up yet. " But why is it a secret? Are you doing something bad? Are you bad guys?  you shouldn't do bad things! "

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
no, we're not bad guys, we are just doing things that are very -personal- between dru essa and me,. but you've already seen too much of that .. is there any thing we could get you for you NOT to mention you saw us kissing? Dar Maa asked. ' like, a some new clothes, or buy you breakfast tom, or give you some gold..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Chiletrek

• Cera
    • View Profile
The small creature wandered about the forests aimlessly, it's purpose was to find and stay with Eric, but his creator didn't thought Eric would reject the creature. After a while, it decided to fly all the way to the city, which was still in disarray due to the sudden death of the Count and Countess.

The creature flew around high enough so nobody noticed it's presence, it then retuned all the way back to it's creator. If Eric doesn't want it, then all a creature like this one can do is to return to the person that made the spell.