The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

The Lost Tale Of Eymreil

Belmont2500 · 2788 · 184844

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
As Eric sat hidden in the shadows near the inn, the shadowy black hands began to wrap around him, binding him in a shadowy embrace in a distinctly eerie fashion...

Wocky

• Chomper
    • View Profile
Sukki fell silent Momentarily, then a cheeky smile spread across her facde. "Won't tell anyone, if you feed me every day! " the cat snickered cheerfully, making no attempt to keep her voice down and prevent anyone nearby from overhearing. "With fresh fish, yes? Will do you do that~?"

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
sure, sure just keep it down Dru esa said as nicula stirred awaken  from her sleep ' guys, whats going on? i'm trying to sleep Nicula said groggily ' well er nicula we have a guest dar maa said as nicula stared at her. 'who is it? Nicula said rubnbbing the sleep rom her eyes . ' introduce yourself ' dar maa said to sukki.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Wocky

• Chomper
    • View Profile
Suki stood up straight, a big grin on her face as she introduced herself - snapping a clumsy military salute as was her trademark. "I'm Suki! Are you doing personal things too? Suki won't tell, promise~" she regarded Nicula carefully. " I'm sleeping here tonight! "

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
personal things? no i'm just sleeping' nicula said she turned and looked at dru essa then at dar maa, saw both weein their undiesand fit two and two together. ' so let me guess you guys were  starting to have . er.. fun and sukki  here dropped in on you in media res ' yeah, thats about it.. Dru Essa said. ' girls you could have woke me if you guys wanted to wrestle and goof off. i feel left out' Nicula said. ' anyway' dar maa cut in. ' sukki here has promised to behave, if we give her fish' ' fine what kind of fish does she want? Nicula yawned.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Wocky

• Chomper
    • View Profile
Sukki nodded, "any kind of fish! just lots! and raw, not cooked!" she smiled, "But Sukki wonders what you were doing! You sounded like you were having fun!" she looked at Nicula curiously. "And you feel left out? Was it that fun?"

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
we'll make it up to her' Dru Essa smiled as she hugged Nicula. 'it was a .. spur of the moment thing, between Dar Maa and I. and yes it was fun. how old are you Sukki? she asked ' You look like you are around 15-16, so right around our ages.. as long as you dont go barging in on folks having fun anymore, you'll be welcome to hang with us..
 [p- sure we'll get you some raw fish in the morning ' nicula said and she yawned agaibn. she looked over at the clock on the wall it read 2:34. " its half past 2 girls. i think we should let sukki get to sleep and i suggest you girls do the same Nicula said.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Wocky

• Chomper
    • View Profile
Sukki flopped onto the floor, sitting down with her legs stretched out in front of her, leaning back with her hands supporting her. "Sleep already? ...Maybe a bit tired..."  she glanced around at everyone who was awake, and licked her lips a bit thoughtfully. "Where are we going tomorrow?"

As ever, she had no idea what she was doing here, or really who all these people were, other than their names, but hey, if she was getting free fish out of it, who cares?!

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
we are going to the next city' dar maa said to her as she got back into bed, and huddled under the covers. ' we'll have breakfast here then head out.' so i think getting some sleep woild suit all of us..
- we'll its a little late for a full nights sleep..nicula said.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Wocky

• Chomper
    • View Profile
"Okaaaaaayyyyyy," the feline sighed, and flopped down onto her back proper, Staring up at the ceiling with her arms spread out to either side of her. Almost like making a snow angel shape. " But I'm not tired enough to sleep, meow… " as she closed her eyes...

... Which was kind of a funny thing to say, considering within about 10 seconds, her breathing slowed, and the cat fell fast asleep, sprawled out just like that.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Dru Essa got out of bed, picked up the sleeping cat and laid her ion the front end of the bed. she climbed back in. ' alright girls I'm going back to bed.. next time you two want to have fun, include me understand?" Nicula said to Dar Maa and Dru Essa "OK Dru Essa said, gently stroking Nicula's face.Alright" Dar Maa said as she  moved to hug and kiss Nicula. Dru Essa kissed Nicula on the right side of the snout, Dar Maa the left. Dru Essa and Dar Maa moved towards Niculas mouth until they both shared a kiss with her, the three pairs of deep red lips locking together,with Dar Maa kissing the left side of Nicula's mouth and Dru Essa the right. Nicula put her tongue in both girls mouths,first daar maa then dru essa and then Dru Essa , followed by Dar Maa returned the favor. for a few minutes the three girls kissed, then Nicula  broke away. ' finish what you two were doing then get to bed.' Nicula said. 'Dar Maa nodded ' night Nicula..' night' Dru Essa said as she began snuggle with dar maa. Nicula settled against the pillow and soon was asleep again. Dar Maa and Dru Essa  kissed a few more times than broke away. ' good night Dru Essa" 'Dar Maa said.  good night Dar Maa ' Dru Essa said as they got their night garments back on before heading to bed,
- the night passed and morning soon came. a knock on the door roused Nicula and Dar Maa.. ' Sed Nues was waiting out outside ' come girls , its past 10 in the morning ' she called.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Belmont2500

• Yet another wordsmith
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Feli joined her master in bed and the two slept fitfully until morning.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

John slowly opened his eyes and strangely, felt something soft up against his body...

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
dae stirred in his bed and yawned then shook feli awake ' time to get up and some food in us. so that we can get on the road, i'll finish counting the gold on the way ' he said.
-
 coming mom ' dar maa said as she changed into a fresh dress and went to was her face.
 nicula and dru esa got dressed as well/ morning drru essa said to nicula. ' morning to you as well' nicula said getting her things together.  dru essa did the same, making sure she had everything.. ' so what should we do with this one' she nodded to to sleeping sukki.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Chiletrek

• Cera
    • View Profile
After reading the book some more, Kyo decided to go to sleep... after a while, all people in the room went to bed.

The next day, Qa'Meret woke up, but he saw that Kyo was already awake, the kid has his dragon creature on is lap. - "Good morning, Kyo, how did you sleep?"

The Rabbit kid looked back at him. - "Fine, I guess..."

The Khajiit looked back at him worried. - "Hey little guy, why are you acting like that?... Maybe you do miss your home? you know I will help you return there..." - He tried to cheer-up the boy but that was not the case.

"It is not that..." - the kid sighed. - ".... last night I made another creature, simpler in shape than my dragon here, but..." - he looked at Qa'Meret - "I made it to find Eric, as a sign of friendship."

Qa'Meret stood up from bed and gave some steps as he grabbed his head with his right hand. - "So, that is what you were doing last night then? and, why would you do that after all what he has done? I don't get it." - he turned around to face the boy. - "You should NOT waste your unique magic energy in someone like him."

Kyo's face was a mix of sadness, frustration a bit of anger aswell. - "Don't worry... he refused it." - he said as he got up from bed aswell - "but at least I thought you would understand why I did it". After that, the kid changed clothing, put on his cape and hood and got out of the room.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
dru essa headed out of the room a nd past Sed Nues who wished her good mrning. dDru ssa returned the greting them headed down the hallway were she saw Kyo walking ' morning, KYo" she said with a smile, how was your sleep?' she asked. but the loook on his face made her smile disappear " what's Wring?"
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Outside, the shadowy hands, lifting Eric to his feet as the shadows that danced around him receded slightly before forming into a solid mass that took the form of a large, hooded cloak that hid his entire face, a faint glow emanating from under it.  As Eric stirred, he stepped into the inn, scanning the room for the others...

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
can i help you nasstor asked eric as he entered..
-
 tarion got up and headed out of his room, each step creating a loud noise as he walked.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Walker awoke.  He sat up without yawning.  

---

Chaka awoke, yawning and stretching for a bit before she sat up in bed.  Waiting a bit before she started to get out of bed.

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Eric nodded politely to the innkeeper.
"I would appreciate a meal, if you could be so kind"
He said softly...

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
well we've got eggs and sauage for 3 gold if you want it  Nasstor said oin repltyy.. ' drnks well manna can you whatever yu need ' he said as manna and drusilla walked past.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these: