The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Episodes posted

DinoTeen10

• Chomper
    • View Profile
I've looked on You Tube and typed Land Before Time and on the first page, all 26 episodes are posted in 1080 HD.  :lol:

Littlefoot505

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Yeah I recently saw that channel! I was watching the series on Kisscartoon, but not anymore!
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGTPGtMd8y...20Before%20Time

vonboy

• Chomper: "Threehorns are better at everything, including rumpsteaks"
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Yeah, we've noticed it, too. We talked about it a month or two back in the topic about not talking about season 2, though I don't think a specific topic was ever made for the new youtube channel.

Don't remember specifics, but the channel appears to be official, too. It's being run by a media company that shows kids cartoon's, including some Universal ones. They're probably working for Universal in this instance, and sending them a cut of the money they're making.
Come check out my new Youtube gaming channel, Game Biter!
---------------------
Littlefoot: "Look, Chomper. You're uncle is dead, and it's just right for your friends to be there for you. You'd be there if someone we know died, right?"

Chomper: "Well, sure I would!"

Come give my LBT TV Series fanfiction, PAST-O-RAMA, a read!
---------------------
(Runner-Up)

DinoTeen10

• Chomper
    • View Profile
Quote from: vonboy,Nov 3 2017 on  07:07 PM
Yeah, we've noticed it, too. We talked about it a month or two back in the topic about not talking about season 2, though I don't think a specific topic was ever made for the new youtube channel.

Don't remember specifics, but the channel appears to be official, too. It's being run by a media company that shows kids cartoon's, including some Universal ones. They're probably working for Universal in this instance, and sending them a cut of the money they're making.
Sorry for that.

vonboy

• Chomper: "Threehorns are better at everything, including rumpsteaks"
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
You shouldn't be sorry. I said there wasn't a dedicated thread for this, so I think it's fine. you wouldn't have found it probably, since we talked about it a lot in a topic that was meant for season 2 discussion.
Come check out my new Youtube gaming channel, Game Biter!
---------------------
Littlefoot: "Look, Chomper. You're uncle is dead, and it's just right for your friends to be there for you. You'd be there if someone we know died, right?"

Chomper: "Well, sure I would!"

Come give my LBT TV Series fanfiction, PAST-O-RAMA, a read!
---------------------
(Runner-Up)

DinoTeen10

• Chomper
    • View Profile
Quote from: vonboy,Nov 4 2017 on  08:00 AM
You shouldn't be sorry. I said there wasn't a dedicated thread for this, so I think it's fine. you wouldn't have found it probably, since we talked about it a lot in a topic that was meant for season 2 discussion.
Okay.