The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Does LBT help you sleep?

Sneak

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Also, besides listening LBT OST before sleep, I usually thinking about LBT, making my own LBT story, "dreaming" about it before falling asleep. :D
FYI:since birth,  I doen't try to fall asleep quickly, throwing all my thoughts away, I fall asleep under long thinking process, usually - making my own stories in my mind. :)
And again, unfortunately, they rarely transform into actual dreams after I fall asleep... :(

Gentle Sharptooth

• Sharplord
  • Member+
  • Cera
  • Captive of Grief
    • View Profile
Also, besides listening LBT OST before sleep, I usually thinking about LBT, making my own LBT story, "dreaming" about it before falling asleep. :D
FYI:since birth,  I doen't try to fall asleep quickly, throwing all my thoughts away, I fall asleep under long thinking process, usually - making my own stories in my mind. :)
And again, unfortunately, they rarely transform into actual dreams after I fall asleep... :(

Your devotion to TLBT is to be commended. I thought I was the only one who had thought processes and stories in my mind before I sleep.

“The Past is Gone..” -Dream On, Aerosmith