The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

The Land Before Time XIII

NewOrder

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
    • No Sense of Reason
According to some "inside information", or at least I think it is, there'll be at least two more sequels to the Land Before Time. What do you know about the 12th sequel (lbt 13)? What do you hope or expect to see in it?
I'm hip, I'm cool. I'm a happening fool

novaflare

• Spike
    • View Profile
Quote from: NewOrder,Apr 27 2007 on  10:09 AM
According to some "inside information", or at least I think it is, there'll be at least two more sequels to the Land Before Time. What do you know about the 12th sequel (lbt 13)? What do you hope or expect to see in it?
If i had to guess i think it will be a series tie in (tv series not film series) Kind of a mini wrap up of the current story line. Number 14 would maybe be for a secound series story lien begining or a sequel to the main film line that stands alone (well sort of) rom the tv show.

Least thats what i would do if it was up to me.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
is there a title for 13 yet? They stop going with numbers after 10.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Dash The Longneck

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Quote from: Nick22,Apr 27 2007 on  01:54 PM
is there a title for 13 yet? They stop going with numbers after 10.
I don't think there's even a plot yet. I think that once they come up with a plot they'll have the title for the movie.I really don't have any idea what to expect from these movies.

TheNumberOneShmuck

• Spike
    • View Profile
I'm hoping #13 is the story of Chomper and Ruby coming to the Great Valley, and the inhabitants' reactions to Chomper, especially Topsy's. A few minutes of story and flashback in the show just doesn't do it for me, especially when Chomper and his family were supposedly stuck on an island. I want to know how they got off, dammit >.<