The Gang of Five
Howdy, everyone!

The member joining awards for 2019, 2020, and 2021 have been posted. We admins would like to thank each and every one of you who have made the forum their home over these years. It is because of people like you that the forum is the welcoming place that it is. :)

The forum supporter awards for those who maintained the forum on Patreon in 2023 will also be up shortly. Again, thank you all for what you do to keep our little corner of the Internet online!

What LBT Games Did You Own As A Kid

CappyGaming

• Chomper
  • I love Littlefoot!
    • View Profile
Me personally?  Well, I currently have both the GBA games and am waiting paitently for a new game to come out.   :duckyOK

LittleDas75

• Member+
  • Petrie
  • The Gang of Five's Yellow Belly fan
    • View Profile

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
I owned a copy of the Land Before Time activity center. Sadly I tried all available LBT games at some point and none of them were that amazing, but I thoroughly enjoyed the activity center game back in the day. I believe the gameboy games arent half bad though, though they have very little to do with LBT.

LittlefootOnASkateboard

• Member+
  • Chomper
    • View Profile
I didn't have any which is a shame, because I would have loved some LBT games!

chomper94

• The Chomper Fanatic (and the Meme Boy)
  • Member+
  • Ducky
  • Hop in, we’re gonna go visit the GOF.
    • View Profile
I’ve never really experienced LBT games because I never really knew they existed back then when I was a kid.

I was thinking about getting one of them, but due to how they’re were lots of bad reviews, I never got a chance to get them.

StardustSoldier

• Bestest Friends
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • Ian's Corner - My personal review blog
I've never played any LBT games myself, but I always thought it would be pretty cool. I have heard that apparently the games weren't all that good, but I do think there is potential in the idea. Maybe one of them could've been done as a Donkey Kong Country-style platformer. :)

Little Bro

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
I've never played any LBT games myself, but I always thought it would be pretty cool. I have heard that apparently the games weren't all that good, but I do think there is potential in the idea. Maybe one of them could've been done as a Donkey Kong Country-style platformer. :)
I love DK Country Returns! A LBT game like that would be so cool.

Anyway, I got a Game Boy Color that would support that LBT GB game. I considered getting it sometime.
Go Chomper!

somerandomfangirl

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Resident longneck stan
    • View Profile
I haven't played any of the games either. From what I've seen from the MarzGurl review of a few of them, I don't think I was missing too much. :p It would be nice if a LBT game came out that had a bit more effort put into it. Stardust's idea of a DK Country style game sounds like it would be pretty cool!

"Some things you see with your eyes. Others, you see with your heart." :MomCompassion