The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Question about 7

Guest · 10 · 1383

Bruton the Iguanodon

When Pterano and Rinkus and Sierra are on that cliff after the storm, and Pterano is basically like "let's go get the stone" (I'm not gonna quote him word-for-word) is it a new day? Or has the storm just ended and the sun is comig back out?! It's sometimes hard to tell when a whole day passes and really I thought about it and there's nothing else to suggest we aren't still on the same day as the storm and on which the others went off to find Ducky, you know

Ptyra

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • http://z8.invisionfree.com/The_Valley/index.php?
I think it's a new day. It ALWAYS has been for me.
Especially since the two Stone-Chasing-groups seem to go to sleep.

What the Doctor and companion Rainbow Faces did, I don't know.

Bruton the Iguanodon

Hmm...I always thought it was a new day too, but we didn't see the flyer trio sleep and the gang may have just been sleeping till the storm was over.

The "next day" goes by pretty fast...even as we see them flying back it's already sunset?!

Bruton the Iguanodon

Anyways anyone's welcome to share opinions

Dr. Curzon

• Spike
    • View Profile
I always thought it was dark because of the rain clouds and that it was on the same day. I doubt the gang slept for THAT long.

Bruton the Iguanodon

I'm getting completely different answers...both from people who sound absolutely sure..I'm not sure what 2 think :wacko

Dr. Curzon

• Spike
    • View Profile
  I'm getting completely different answers...both from people who sound absolutely sure..I'm not sure what 2 think

I'm not that sure. Just my opinion.

EDIT: Yay! Now I know how to use the quote button!