The Land Before Time > General Land Before Time

Getting to know you - LBT Style

<< < (2/37) > >>

Ptyra:
After my marathon this weekend, I'll redo this and all my top 10's.

1.) Most liked Land Before Time character - Pterano, obviously. Reason given in the "Why is your favorite character your favorite character" thread. Guido comes in second. He reminds me of my boyfriend X3

2.) Least liked Land Before Time character - There's a lot here. Doc is one. To be honest, I found him extremely boring. And think about this...he's older than Littlefoot's Grandfather's grandfather. *taps screen Nostalgia Critic style* HELLO!!!
A great majority of the villains are on there too, like Dil and Icky. They do stupid, stupid predators completely wrong. Leave the stupidity of chasing the same person over and over again to the Stupid Rat Creatures from "Bone" (They make stupid predators funny...and cute).

3.) Most liked Land Before Time song - No One Hast to Be Alone. I sing along with this one...and I REALLY want to sing it in public :D . Then Best of Friends, Always There, Remembering, Flip Flap & Fly (I sing a long with that sometimes), Things Change, Peaceful Valley and If We Hold on Together

4.) Least liked Land Before Time song - The Lone Dinosaur. "Yee-Yaw"...seriously?! "Yee-haw"!? Where did THAT come from!? Imaginary Friends is on that list too. Ah, the very moment where Petrie crosses the "Out of Character" line a step too far. I'm gonna go with A LOT of the songs from the TV series, with the exception of Remembering.

5.) Most liked Land Before Time film - Seven...no dur. It could still use some edits...like the Star Trek theme[/sarcasm]. Oh, that is SO Youtube Poop worthy XD .

6.) Least liked Land Before Time film - Hmm...havn't seen them all quite yet, but probably eleven. I added a real Mussasaur to my fanfiction out of "*head-desk*"

7.) Most memorable Land Before Time moment - Hm. A lot. Littlefoot hatching. I CRIED myself silly the last time I watched that scene. Then there's the scene when they slept together...I thought I was going to cry again there, but I didn't. And the scene when Petrie and Pterano say goodbye at the end of seven.

LBTFan13:
1.) Most liked Land Before Time character - A tie between Chomper and Littlefoot. Littlefoot I could always relate to throughout the movies, but Chomper is just so cool to not like.

2.) Least liked Land Before Time character - Ruby. She's just annoying to me and not really needed.

3.) Most liked Land Before Time song - Always will be If We Hold On Together, but the runners up are Always There, Bestest Friends, and No One Has to Be Alone

4.) Least liked Land Before Time song - Oops Eeps and Bad Luck. They are the most ridiculous songs.

5.) Most liked Land Before Time film - Always the original

6.) Least liked Land Before Time film - LBT XIII and LBT VI

7.) Most memorable Land Before Time moment - Definitely the end of the original. Nothing can beat the pure emotion the characters felt when they finally reunited with their families in the Great Valley.

landbeforetimelover:
1.) Most liked Land Before Time character -A very close cross between Cera and Littlefoot.  I honestly don't think I could ever decide.  

2.) Least liked Land Before Time character -I hate sharpteeth of any kind, but especially the original one.  I don't care if they're killing to live or not.  The original sharptooth killed Littlefoot's mother, and there's no way in hell I can ever forgive him for that.

3.) Most liked Land Before Time song -Damn.  Another tough one.  No One Has To Be Alone was absolutely beautiful, but so was Bestest Friends.  I'm not counting If We Hold On Together because it wasn't sang by the gang.  I guess it would have to be No One Has To Be Alone.

4.) Least liked Land Before Time song -From both the TV series and the movies...Oops Eeps.  From just the movies...Flip Flap & Fly.

5.) Most liked Land Before Time film -Sorry but the original has always gotta win in my book.  My favorite sequel is probably the fifth movie.

6.) Least liked Land Before Time film -Thirteenth.  No contest.  The Yellow Bellies were absolutely appalling.  

7.) Most memorable Land Before Time moment - Ah, it has to be in the original film when Cera finally joins the group and sleeps with them in the sharptooth footprint.  It's heartwarming.  Of course, Littlefoot hatching and the final scene at the end of LBT 1 are on the list too, but I still think that Cera swallowing her pride and joining the group is the most memorable and heart warming moment.

MrDrake:
1.) Most liked Land Before Time character - Ruby, she may not be from the movies, but I still like her none the less, and if there is to be another movie, hopefully she gets the chance to be in it.

2.) Least liked Land Before Time character - Hmm, hard one that, but if I had to pick one character, I would probabaly pick Ducky, well, in the tv series at least, her voice just sounds so...off to me, not like she sounds in the first movie for example, she sounds a bit deeper which is now the main reason why i don't like her.

3.) Most liked Land Before Time song - Eggs! I don't know why, but I just like the song so much XD

4.) Least liked Land Before Time song - Friends for Dinner that Chomper sings, reason being....it got stuck in my head for a while once and arg, I didn't want to have it happen like that! Curse you Chomper for doing so! *shakes fist*

5.) Most liked Land Before Time film - The first one, no contest there, it is just awesome.....and yeah, not much else to say about it.

6.) Least liked Land Before Time film - Don't know about this one as so far, I have only seen the first, 2nd and 5th ones....well, I think it's the 5th or 6th movie.  Anyways, out of those three, I would probabally have to pick the Mysterious Island one, but why, not sure, as I did rather enjoy the 2nd movie as well.

7.) Most memorable Land Before Time moment - Ooo, now this is a tough one, but I would have to say when Littlefoot's mother dies.....just such a sad scene really and is rather memorable to me too.

pokeplayer984:
1.) Most liked Land Before Time character - Cera.  Anyone who knows me knows that I LOVE Tomboys.  They go against the stereotypical normal girl and show that they are just as tough, sometimes even tougher, than any guy out there.  She's no damsel, and that's what I like. :)

2.) Least liked Land Before Time character - You absolutely MUST include the TV Series for this one.  If you don't, I seriously could not choose.  In the end, it is without a doubt... Ret.  I hate this longneck.  He is such a stuck-up brat.  I mean, he practically had Ali wrapped around his finger - uh, pardon me!  Neck - and had her doing whatever he wanted.  I'm glad the gang taught him a little lesson about lying.  He pretty much deserved it.

3.) Most liked Land Before Time song - Bestest Friends.  Without a doubt, THE bestest song around. :)

4.) Least liked Land Before Time song - ANY of the "I Feel So Happy" songs pretty much hit that area.

5.) Most liked Land Before Time film - The original.  The first was the best, without a doubt.

6.) Least liked Land Before Time film - The Wisdom of Friends.  Killed Land Before Time.  Need I say more?

7.) Most memorable Land Before Time moment - The death of Littlefoot's Mother is forever embedded into my brain.  For as long as I live, I shall never forget this sad and heart-breaking scene. :(

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version