The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

I'm Going to be an Uncle Again!

Nick22 · 6 · 1069

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
hi guys
 some good news to report on my end. my brother and his wife are expecting their second child. you may remember their first child Adelaide passed away unexpectedly last summer. we don;t know yet whether its going to be a boy or girl- i'm hoping for a boy- and  the child is expected to come either in May or June.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Nahla

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Congrats to your brother and his wife, I'm guessing their still hurt over their first daughters death but I wish them a bright future for them and baby.

Being an aunt/uncle is pretty exciting the first few times. I have 8 Nephews and 6 Nieces as well as a Great-niece. I come from a pretty large family as you can no doubt tell.

Must of been great to get that news at Christmas time. Would be cool if he/she was born in May, that is Spring time in the USA isn't it? In Australia it's Autumn. Also May babies are the best, in my own humble opinion anyway..

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Great news, I wish you and your folks best of luck :)
Inactive, probably forever.

rhombus

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Congratulations, Nick. :)  I wish your brother and his wife the best.

Go ahead and check out my fanfictions, The Seven Hunters, Songs of the Hunters, and Menders Tale.

Malte279

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://www.ineinemlandvorunsererzeit.de.vu
Congratulations to you and all the best to you, your brother and his wife, Nick :)
I'm going to become an uncle too next month, but in my case it is "only" second degree (a cousin of mine becoming father). It is the first time I move on from the youngest generation of the family ;)

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Congrats, I'm sure everything will go perfectly fine.  Sounds exciting for you.