The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Saddest/ most emotional scenes/ songs

theamazingthreehorngirl

• Ruby
    • View Profile
So what scenes or songs make you the saddest or most emotional in the series? Mine are (obvioulsy) Littlefoot's mother dying, Rooter telling Littlefoot about the circle of life, Grandma's lullaby, Family and things change. :cry

somerandomfangirl

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Resident longneck stan
    • View Profile
There are quite a few sad moments in LBT. Littlefoot's mother dying is probably always the saddest, and I certainly agree with the ones you have already posted. For me, the songs "Bestest friends" and "Always there" are two pretty emotional songs, and the part when Littlefoot thinks Mo is dead is quite sad too. Also, just before the kids sing "Always There" there is a scene where Grandpa starts to lose hope of ever seeing Littlefoot again. It was short but I think it was still pretty sad.  :cry

"Some things you see with your eyes. Others, you see with your heart." :MomCompassion

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile

jansenov

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile

Ludichris1

• Spike
    • View Profile
There're lots but some unmentioned songs include The Lesson and If Only

Sad is a general term lol
Some are sad and happy like Beyond the Mysterious Beyond and No One Has to Be Alone
Some are lonely and happy but... lonely like On Your Own
etc

There have been other scenes where the gang thought someone had passed away or a member of the gang had thought someone they loved died

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
When Ali leaves in LBT4( and never come back... the TV-series doesn't count for me :x )
Inactive, probably forever.

StrutEggStealer

• Professional Veggie-Eater
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
No One Has to Be Alone... I love that song. It didn't make me tear up, but it was so wonderfully whimsical and soothing :DD

Hm, this is a toughy. I don't think I've ever teared up during LBT, and if I did, it was probably during that blasted line form the first one, "Mother?... *more urgently* MOTHER?" I just... guh, Littlefoot!
Esp. seeing his reaction afterward, when he's basically tripping over his own feet in his depression and lying down for long periods of time.
I'd definitely say the first one is the most dramatic.
... I did catch my sister sobbing during that part, tho ;3
"Not all who wander are lost"
J. R. R. Tolkein

crazedwriter

• Chomper
    • View Profile
    • http://crazedwriter.lbbhost.com/index.html
By far the saddest is Littlefoot's mom's death scene and the few moments leading up to. That sequence so reminds me of Bambi's mom death. We don't see her die on camera but just watching Bambi call out to his mother...OK, I'm starting to tear up.

Same thing with LBT. After the violence and destruction we see Littlefoot calling for his mother, picking his way through the ruins. Then the inevitable, and we see her die on camera. I don't recall too many movies of this kind that actually show a parent dying. I swear there was not one dry eye in the theater the first time I saw LBT, and that included kids, teenagers, and adults.  :cry

Dinosaurman

• Ruby
    • View Profile
Definetly the scene where littlefoot's mother dies, I had tears in my eyes until Ducky came around, and again when they thought that Petrie had drowned among the sharptooth. Finally 'If we hold together' really made me emotional.

In 'The time of the great giving' scene where water flows again in great valley is also very emotioal scene for me :cry  :cry

RainbowGirl 39

• Member+
  • Chomper
    • View Profile
Littlefoots mother dying ,always there, grandma s' lullaby,bestest friends :(