The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Which character would you like chomper

rosie · 25 · 2384

rosie

• Chomper
    • View Profile
to kill when he is older or eat or which would you like to get killed or eaten? :lol

Malte279

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://www.ineinemlandvorunsererzeit.de.vu
How about the tinysaurs as a starter and then continue with those characters who pose stark conflicts with the coherence of the overall plotline? Let's see how invulnerable Bron really is!

landbeforetimelover

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://www.thelandbeforetime.org

kjeldo

• Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://halolz.com

DarkHououmon

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://bluedramon.deviantart.com
Why would I even want Chomper to kill someone? What would be the point? To get rid of characters I don't like? That doesn't seem like a very good reason to me.

action9000

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
So why are we discussing the killing off of 'innocent' LBT characters, now? :p

I'll leave this topic open but please be aware this topic will be watched closely.

landbeforetimelover

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://www.thelandbeforetime.org

action9000

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
I'm sure no one's serious.
It's so hard to tell on this topic.

aabicus (LettuceBacon&Tomato)

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Rations
    • View Profile
    • aabicus.com
Quote from: landbeforetimelover,Aug 24 2008 on  04:22 AM
Yellow Bellies.  Put them out of their misery. :lol
Amen to that. Easy catch, and he'll be full for a year.

It's so hard to tell on this topic.
Umm, no it's not.  Every response so far has come with a laughing smiley, and rosie even marked the entire thread with a  :lol: .

Petrie.

• Hatchling
  • It's good to be the king!
    • View Profile
We need to make sure Thicknose never sings again. :p

Thiss is one of those sarcastic topics....not something I'm going to huff and puff over.  This'll never happen anyway.

Amaranthine

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Can You Love Me Despite The Cracks?
    • View Profile
Quote from: Petrie,Aug 25 2008 on  12:59 AM
We need to make sure Thicknose never sings again. :p
Simon Cowell should judge him!

"You are one of the worst singers I have ever heard of in my entire life! I'm surprised you haven't been eaten by a t-rex yet!"

:lol

Sorry...needed to do that... feeling a little spaztic here...

jedi472

• Jedi Knight
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
ok, here's the list:

1.Yellow Bellies

2.Ichy and Dil

Uh...that's all I can think of for now.

f-22 "raptor" ace

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
(Yeah I'm still here but I'll be leaving tomorrow)
Tippy pure and simple. Also Ozzy and Strut.

Malte279

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://www.ineinemlandvorunsererzeit.de.vu
2.Ichy and Dil
And with that the solution for the "Chomper problem" is found :lol
Once he grows up he'll have to live on a diet of carnivores. Beware sharpteeth near the Valley, one of your kind is to become your nemesis :p

The Friendly Sharptooth

• Ducky
    • View Profile
I am probably the only one at the moment that honestly wants to Chomper to kill a character. Being an English major, I learned that words have many different meanings that can be used to one's advantage, besides the ones the writer originally hoped for the reader to use. And since I always keep a dictionary handy, I can answer the question of this topic just the way it was asked, only in a different perspective. Kill can also mean "to end" and character can also mean "personal quality". So that is how I will accept those words because I don't believe any living creature on The Land Before Time should die; killing breeds more killing. Therefore, if you take revenge using the eye for an eye proverb, things can only get worse. So this is the "character" that Chomper should "kill." The only negative quality of Chomper (everyone has at least one) is that he tries so hard to please his friends that he is prone to be taken advantage of. I got that from The Land Before Time Wiki because I had never noticed a fault of his before. Sorry about dancing around the question a bit, but I wanted there to be at least one serious response that can avoid bloodshed. I know you're all joking about actually killing because you have no choice; the question wants to know who dies, period. Interesting topic though. Original, to the point, and makes you really think. In fact, I especially liked this topic becuase of its restrictions. I just love finding loopholes.

Explorer

• Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://gatewayisland.proboards.com
Gee, taking this serious and literally, I actually don't think there would be anyone I'd like to see killed. If it was to happen in an episode, there'd have to be quite a good organizing in the episode's story itself, so it wouldn't seem something... out of context.
Anyways, too off-topic.

Littlefoot Fan

• Ducky
    • View Profile

The Friendly Sharptooth

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Gee, taking this serious and literally, I actually don't think there would be anyone I'd like to see killed. If it was to happen in an episode, there'd have to be quite a good organizing in the episode's story itself, so it wouldn't seem something... out of context.

Saying it that way must've been a lot easier to write than my response, which is interesting considering we feel the exact same way. It's always difficult getting my long points across without making things complicated. You said it perfectly though: I don't want to see any deaths. I know sharpteeth kill to survive, but at least it's offscreen and they haven't done it to anyone we know since the first movie. Considering how The Land Before Time sequels have proceeded so far, a known death would indeed be out of context without a VERY good reason.

F-14 Ace

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Let's see.  The Yellowbellies for starters.  They're like a combo of the Teletubbies and Jar Jar Binks!  They're stupid, clumsy, have no skills, and are just annoying. For desert, Tippy would be good because he really doesn't contribute much to the plot.  He's just a useless character.