The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Scariest movie/game/ show moments?

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Like the title topic says, what moments is movies/ games etc...ever freak you out or make you jump?

Here's some of mine.

1. Stephen King's It....as a whole.

2. The Poltergeist clown doll attack.

3. The roller coaster premonition in Final Destination 3 (I hate large coasters!)

4. The Exorcist III hallway scene with the nurse. (If you've seen the movie, you know what I'm talking about)

5. Hunt's Death in Final Destination 4 (Though the final effect was obvious CG, the way he was being drowned did creep me out.)

6. The Bloody elevator from the Shining (movie version), and the room 217 zombie (only in the miniseries version)

7. The Rack from Saw III (Though mainly just for the extreme gore than being outright scary. Ironically, the needle pit from part 2 never bothered me.)

8. Any "screamer" video.

Waluigifan

• Spike
    • View Profile
    • http://www.waluigi.de
The scariest movie I've ever seen (and I've seen many horror and splatter/gore movies) is definitely House of Haunted Hill (1999)... it was so scary and crazy that I wanted to turn the TV off, but I didn't. In Germany this movie is allowed for people who are 16, but I think this is too low for such scary moments. :blink:  This movie should only be for adults.

I don't know anymore about most scenes because I watched this movie more than half a year ago, but I know that I was really shocked!

But I'm not shocked if I watch splatter movies (like Guinea Pig, Visitor Q, Naked Blood, Grotesque, Saw and so on...). I don't know why, I've been watching splatter movies since I'm 15, but I wasn't ever shocked by splatter effects.

Cancerian Tiger

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
It really scares the crap outta me whenever there is a scene of a dark setting (room, woods, etc.) and somebody or something just jumps out of the darkness all of a sudden :o.  Or, whenever a character turns around quickly and suddenly somebody is standing just millimeters away from them :blink:.  I really hate when I get spooked and I did not see it comin' :crazy.