The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

LBT: A Life-saving Journey

Chiletrek

• Cera
    • View Profile
Cayso was staring at thr sky, he is now considering to wait for the group to sleep and to leave it behind... as an attempt to gain some time. He saw Ecco getting closer to Mim so he decided to stay close to his friend.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Mim thought a bit before talking.  "If we are near some trees, the flyers can sleep in those.  I know flyers prefer sleeping in high places and they can more easily see something trying to sneak up on the group.  A short rest my be good indeed." Mim said.

Chiletrek

• Cera
    • View Profile
"A good rest should be good, not too long maybe, not for me anyway." - Cayso replied to Mim. - "But, hehe, I cannot avoid feeling tired, after too much running and a combat."

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Mim nods.  "Don't want to take a chance on going to sleep while you are walking and get lost." She said.  

"That would be bad to happen, it certainly would." Diver said.

Ali pointed with one of her front feet in a certain direction.  "How about over there.  There is some water there and some trees nearby." she said.

Chiletrek

• Cera
    • View Profile
"It seems like a good place." - Cayso said, as he began walking in the direction Ali pointed.

Nimrod

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://www.landbeforetimefreak.npage.de
It is indeed, Ecco said as he looked over to the place Ali mentioned. Then let¥s go and rest there for a while. Ecco for himself knew that Cayso¥s brother wouldn¥t have very much time left. But he also knew that they wouldn¥t be able to stand another fight in this position they were right now. His feelings told him, that Cayso¥s brother is fine at the moment and that they¥ll do it in time.

The Great Valley Guardian

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://www.supersonicboom182.deviantart.com
Cyrix picked his nephew up and began to follow Ali, Ecco, and Cayso.

Darkness sighed and walked after Cyrix. "This whole resting trip had better be worth it." he grumbled under his breath.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Mim started walking in the direction to the area where Ali had pointed out.  "Everyone needs to rest now and then, even if some dislike that fact it is true." Mim said.

"It certainly is." Diver said also heading over in that direction.

Chiletrek

• Cera
    • View Profile
"Maybe we don't need to rest all night, maybe we just need to gain some strenght back." - Cayso said, but some regret can be heared in his voice. - "But I also know that many of us would not withstand more fights right now.... you know, if something happens."

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Ali thought over what Cayso said & thought for a bit before saying what she had though up.  "maybe just rest long enough till all of us feel better then we can go on for a while." Ali said.

Chiletrek

• Cera
    • View Profile
Cayso nodded - "That could work." - Cayso said, making a smile, but making some contingency plans, just in case.

Nimrod

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
How right you are Ali, Littlefoot said as he nuzzled her. Then he immidiately fell asleep and fell to the side.

Looks like someone is already tired, Ecco said with a smile. I think I¥ll rest now too. With that he sat down on the ground and leant against a rock behind him to rest a bit.

I¥ll not sleep now, I¥ll look for dangours, if there should be any, Scarface said. I am not tired anyway.

Brandor walked over to Longtail. Hey, thanks again for being so kind to me despite the fight. I won¥t forget it that fast, he said and tried to give a little smile.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"I can help with that.  I don't think all of us should sleep at the same time." Blue-eyes said.  

"I'll be up a while longer at least." ALi's mother said.

Ali nuzzled Littlefoot in return as he nuzzled her.  She along with Diver got comfortable and went to sleep.

Nimrod

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
That would be nice, Scarface said. I could use a bit of company.

The Great Valley Guardian

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://www.supersonicboom182.deviantart.com
Longtail smiled at Brandor and nodded his head.
"I'm glad you stopped trying to hurt me...truth be told...i wasn't sure how much longer I would've lasted against you in a fight."

Cyrix set Longtail down on the ground and then sat next to his nephew with a smile. "Brandor are you going to rest now, or later?" he asked.

Nimrod

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
I don¥t know. I have to thank you for alot of things. But I think I¥ll watch out for dangours as well. This nightflower gave me alot of new power. Then he adressed to Longtail. Oh, and thanks for the nice experience of being dead, Brandor said with a grin. It¥s just so peaceful. He then turned around and went to Blue eye and Scarface.

Chiletrek

• Cera
    • View Profile
"I think I should try to sleep for a bit. If that is fine." - Cayso said, he then layed down and curled up, closing his eyes. He didn't began sleeping, he was just trying to make his body to rest for a while.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Blue-eyes nodded, "Then after a bit maybe some others can watch while we rest." He said.   He then looked at the others.  "Would you rather sit quietly, walk around a bit or go a short distance away and sit quietly and talk or something?" He asked.

Chiletrek

• Cera
    • View Profile
Swiftclaw looked at Blue-eyes - "Well it sounds like we have lots of options." - he began thinking for a second before he continued. - "I just came from a hunting session, so I'll sit here quietly, but I will remain awake." - the Fast-biter sat down between the main group and the rest of the Fast-biters.

Cayso opened an eye, just to have a better idea of where everybody is right now, as they are all getting into place for sleep, the kid will know where is everybody, specially Ecco.

Nimrod

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
"I think we should remain here", Scarface answered. "Because if we would walk around and any dangour would appear we wouldn¥t really notice.

Littlefoot woke up after a short time again. He just couldn¥t sleep without anybody next to him. So he walked over to Ali and diver and laid down next to them resting his head on Ali¥s neck hoping he wouldn¥t wake her up. Then he fell asleep again.

Ducky meanwhile was still resting on Mim¥s shoulder.

Cera decided to stay awake a bit and went over to Swiftclaw, Scarface, Brandor and Blue-eye, with a sleeping Petrie on her back.