The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Ask Flathead770

Flathead770

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Do you have a least favorite character in the LBT series?
Not sure if I have one that's the absolute least favourite, but in general I don't like a lot of the more annoying characters like Dinah and Danah, or really incompetent characters that can speak, like Dil and Ichy  :PLoofah

Honestly I probably like the yellowbellies more then them since they go so far into stupidity that they're meme material haha.

Compsognathus

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
What anthropomorphic characters from any game, book, or movie do you like the most?

Flathead770

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Hmm that's an interesting question. Maybe Yoshi? Always my go to choice in most Mario games if given the option.

Compsognathus

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
What fictional occupation would you like to try, if possible?

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile

Flathead770

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
What fictional occupation would you like to try, if possible?
That's a tough one. I guess my imagination is too crappy to think of one haha

Favorite lake you've been to?
That's an interesting question...I've seen a decent amount of lakes that I enjoy. I really enjoyed hiking around Upper Kananaskis Lake

As far as best photo, Astotin Lake probably gets the cake

Most scenic spot for a lake though would probably go to Spirit Island on Maligne Lake

I did also check out Moraine Lake for a bit but the weather wasn't all too great for viewing. I hear that's also one of the top tier lakes for some views.

Sneak

• Guiding lights
  • Member+
  • Cera
  • Welcoming darkness
    • View Profile
    • Submachine series

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Amazing pictures, Flathead, thanks for sharing!

I miss having good lakes around, haha.

Flathead770

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
:OOOOOOOOOOO
this sunset...
I know it's not a question, but I figure I should clarify, the sun was actually already down. What you're seeing is the light pollution from the nearby city.

Amazing pictures, Flathead, thanks for sharing!

I miss having good lakes around, haha.
Thanks! Yeah lakes are always nice to visit every now and then.

Mr. Clubtail

• Chomper
  • LITTLE THINGS ARE AWFUL I HATE EM!
    • View Profile
Which Land Before Time movie/TV series episode were the following emoji faces come from:

:redclawscared
 :ChomperRWAAR
 :OhYou
 :chomper
 :ChomperImAwesome
 :sducky
 :duckyhappy
 :longneckBRUH

Loire

• Member+
  • Chomper
  • Your personal trustworthy crab, aargh!
    • View Profile
Haha I read your comment on what you consider were your worst video game experience and said Turok: Evolution  :cry that's one of my all-time favorite game and that is where I stole the protagonist's name Tal'set and additionally using it as a nickname nearly everywhere online, that's how dear this game is to me  :PAli but admittedly I can see how someone can dislike it since the Turok community are divided with their opinions of the game

But drifting away from this, what is your favorite Disney movie? If you have one.
« Last Edit: May 04, 2022, 02:04:18 AM by Mumbling »

Flathead770

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Which Land Before Time movie/TV series episode were the following emoji faces come from:
I honestly couldn't really say haha

Haha I read your comment on what you consider were your worst video game experience and said Turok: Evolution  :cry that's one of my all-time favorite game and that is where I stole the protagonist's name Tal'set (Talset) and additionally using it as a nickname nearly everywhere online, that's how dear this game is to me  :PAli but admittedly I can see how someone can dislike it since the Turok community are divided with their opinions of the game

But drifting away from this, what is your favorite Disney movie? If you have one.
Yeah it would be a game I would like to revisit at some point. Just recently played through the first Turok on steam actually and it was pretty fun. And right, his name wasn't actually Turok in that one (or he claims that name right at the end or something? I dunno it's been well over a decade since I played through it haha). I just remember the game being bogged down with incredibly long loading times, at least for the standards at the time.

For favorite Disney movie...hmmmm. I do remember really liking Walle when it first came out, was cool to see a movie convey a lot of story without much dialogue. I also really liked Toy Story 3 as it came out at a really good time in which I basically grew up alongside Andy throughout the films so it was a neat perspective. Also ended the series perfectly and I'm just a little upset that they decided to make a 4th one, which I still haven't bothered to watch. Also Lion King just on the OST alone haha.

Enchanted-Valley96

• Ducky
    • View Profile
What film have you sat through was the longest by runtime?

Flathead770

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Hmm not sure. Maybe Titanic or Avatar? I think both of those get into the 3 hour mark right?

Enchanted-Valley96

• Ducky
    • View Profile
There are movies that have reached the 4 hour mark.

Have you seen Gone with the Wind?

Flathead770

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
I know the name, but I don't think I've seen it

Enchanted-Valley96

• Ducky
    • View Profile

shaiger

• Chomper
    • View Profile
-- I'm just a little upset that they decided to make a 4th one, which I still haven't bothered to watch.

I don't know if you have watched it by now, but if you haven't, I don't think you're missing out on much. I watched it in the cinemas and later on Disney+ because my husband wanted to see it as well, and no matter how much I want to like that movie, it just doesn't have that Toy Story magic the other three have. TS3 was a perfect ending, and I consider the 4th film to be non-canon  :p

If you should rank the three Toy Story movies from your favorite to your least favorite, in what order would they be?

Flathead770

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Have you seen the cartoon series Arthur?
I'm sure I've seen some episodes of it before, but it wasn't a show I actively watched.

If you should rank the three Toy Story movies from your favorite to your least favorite, in what order would they be?
Good to know that the 4th one isn't really worth watching haha

For the ranking, I'd probably go with 3, 1, 2. I really liked how the 3rd ended as well as the concept of outgrowing your toys. I think it also helped that I grew up along with Andy so it hit the right mark when seeing it in theaters. The 2nd one I've only seen a couple of times way back in the day so I don't remember it as well as the others, but I do remember the talking point of worrying about kids growing older, seemingly foreshadowing the 3rd movie.

bushwacked

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/Bushwackedboy?feature=mhee
Are there any popular films or shows that you just couldn't get into?