The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Happy birthday, TheNumberOneShmuck!

Malte279

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://www.ineinemlandvorunsererzeit.de.vu
Congratulations for your 2nd birthday since joining the Gang of Five and the 19th since joining us on this planned TheNumberOneShmuck! :)
I hope that today you have a merry celebration and will have an awesome 20th year of live full of health, success, happiness, friendship and love :birthday

Lillefot

• Cera
    • View Profile
Have a wonderful Happy Birthday!  :birthday  :birthday
Do well. Live well. And dress very well.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Happy Birthday, hope you have a lot of fun and get great stuff.   :yes

:)  :birthday  :DD  :lol  :wow  :p  :D  :wave

Mornai

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Happy Birthday pal! I hope you have a spectacular new year full many wondrous things!

Petrie.

• Hatchling
  • It's good to be the king!
    • View Profile

Nimrod

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://www.landbeforetimefreak.npage.de
Happy Birthday pal. I hope you had a nice one :wow  :birthday  :birthday  :birthday  :birthday  :birthday  :birthday  :yes

Malte279

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://www.ineinemlandvorunsererzeit.de.vu
Congratulations TheNumberOneShmuck! :)
I hope you had a great 20th year of life, are having an awesome 20th birthday today, and will have an awesome 21st year of live of health, success, happiness, friendship, luck, and love to come :birthday  :celebrate

TheNumberOneShmuck

• Spike
    • View Profile
20 and jobless... socially incompetent... lazy... procrastination happy... fueled by carbonated sugar water...

Life goes on. For now, there's cake and ice cream.

:birthday

Noname

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://z6.invisionfree.com/Fantasy_RP_Board/index.php?act=idx
Happy Birthday!  :birthday  :birthday  :celebrate  :celebrate  :celebrate  :celebrate

And don't think that you are incompetent... it took me six months to find my job... there were times when I thought that something was wrong with me for a moment... turns out that three of those months were misspent pursuing a job that I was lied to about its existence, and the economy was going into a recession, so jobs were hard to find... But if one keeps at it and applies good effort (not just putting in time, but making good use of that time), one will eventually succeed.

So, what I'm saying is, happy birthday, and remember that tomorrow may bring a brighter day!

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Happy Birthday, and good luck, hope you have a great day and year.

:birthday  :cheers  :celebrate  :goodluck  :idea  :DD  :p  :lol  :wow  :smile  :!

DualXz

• Chomper
    • View Profile
A little late but, happy B-Day :celebrate  :celebrate  :birthday
Gl, you'll see things will work out eventually.

Petrie.

• Hatchling
  • It's good to be the king!
    • View Profile
Happy starday you SCHMUCK!!!! :p :p :celebrate  Hope you see this...you've been kinda missed...where have you gone?

TheNumberOneShmuck

• Spike
    • View Profile
Quote from: Petrie,Sep 14 2009 on  06:22 PM
Happy starday you SCHMUCK!!!! :p :p :celebrate  Hope you see this...you've been kinda missed...where have you gone?
I check up perhaps more often than you think. I just really don't have much to say, especially nowadays, what with employment on my mind. Man, I've really gotta get on that.

Might get back into the swing of things soon, although, if you recall (which you probably don't) "the swing of things" didn't really involve that much posting from my end to begin with.