The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Happy birthday, TheNumberOneShmuck!

Amaranthine

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Can You Love Me Despite The Cracks?
    • View Profile

Chiletrek

• Cera
    • View Profile
Hello:
 And happy delayed birthday!
 I hope you did have a great day :DD

Malte279

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://www.ineinemlandvorunsererzeit.de.vu
It is the fourth time that you are celebrating your birthday while with the GOF :)
Congratulations for your 21st birthday (now legally of age in every respect everywhere in the world) TheNumberOneShmuck.
I hope that you have a great celebration worthy of the occasion today... :celebrate
...and an awesome 22nd year of life full of health, success, happiness, friendship, luck, peace, and love to come :birthday

TheNumberOneShmuck

• Spike
    • View Profile
Why thank you, Malte. Nice to be able to count on this topic every year to take my mind off the fact that I'm still a worthless, jobless, mollusk of a human.

Oh! Except now I can drink and gamble. Wonderful. Maybe I can find some cesspool to blow what little money I have on an empty hope and some urine disguised as a carbonated drink, which will eventually cause me to black out, puke, and **** my pants, all at the same time. Then I can come back and continue to not contribute anything to this board, which deserves better than having to recognize the day the Universe had a stroke and inadvertently caused my creation. I suck.

P.S. ...

...Nah, I'm just screwin' around. I am an unemployed zilch, but I'm not that bothered or depressed by it :3

Chiletrek

• Cera
    • View Profile
Hello:
 Well, maybe something good will happen very soon, so it is very great that you don't let yourself be depressed, that is awesome.

And, by the way, happy birthday! :birthday  :DD  :lol  :wow  :smile  :angel  :!

Littlefoot1616

• The Circle
  • Cera
  • The game is on; so let's play!
    • View Profile
:birthday Happy Birthday TheNumberOneSchmuck!! :birthday

Hope you've had (have) a great day today! Always good to see another member spending yet another birthday with us!  :smile Have a good one!

:celebrate :celebrate

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Happy birthday.  Hope you have a great day and lots of good luck.  

:birthday  :DD  :wow  :lol  :!  :smile  :idea  :angel  :celebrate  :cheers

Sneak

• Guiding lights
  • Member+
  • Cera
  • Welcoming darkness
    • View Profile
    • Submachine series