The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

An odd question/Sierra vs Pterano?

Dark Pterano

• Chomper
    • View Profile
Personally I kind of like the Sierra vs Pterano fight from the first Revenge story.

But which Sierra vs Pterano fight do/did you think, is the better one?

Cancerian Tiger

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile

Serris

• General of the Great Valley
  • Member+
  • The Gang of Five
  • The cyberpunk Deinonychus
    • View Profile
I have to admit, Revenge had an intensely violent and adrenaline pumping Sierra vs. Pterano fight.

But, you neglected to mention mine :(.

Poster of the GOF's 200,000th post

Please read and rate: Land Before Time: Twilight Valley - The GOF's original LBT war story.

Cancerian Tiger

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
You're right :bang  :slap.  Both fights top all other ones I've read ;)  :yes.

Dark Pterano

• Chomper
    • View Profile
Here's the list of stories, that I know of? To have (Or will have) a Sierra vs Pterano fight.  

Revenge
Shadow Fire
Cyrstal Blaze
Twilight Valley
Sharptooth Valley

LBTFan13

• Cera
    • View Profile
Wow, I didn't expect that fight to be so popular :blink:

I think I already said this somewhere, but my inspiration for the fight in the first story was the final battle between Neo and Agent Smith in Matrix Revolutions. I just remembered the constant flying around and though "I have two flyers who are really pissed off at each other. Let's experiment with them shall we?"

I think this fight scene is going to be hard to top in the sequel, but I hope I find a way to make a truly epic fight.

Dark Pterano

• Chomper
    • View Profile
I'm looking foword to seeing the Blacktail vs Hyp's Father fight, that is if you use him instead of Pterano for the Revenge II story? Because if I remember right, you said that you were going to have Pterano vs a new evil flyer in Revenge III.

PS, By the way, when will you have the next chapter updated for Revenge II!

LBTFan13

• Cera
    • View Profile
Well I'm pushing to have it up soon. I've been so boggled down with school work it isn't funny :blink:  I will have it up as soon as possible.

I must say though, out of everything I have written in my life, the Pterano vs Sierra battle is by far my favorite ever. I had so much fun piecing it together.

trulyfantasticme

• Petra (He/They)
  • Member+
  • Ducky
  • Very Important Rock
    • View Profile
Time to resurrect this bad boy! XD

There's a few PteranovsSierra fights in my stories. There's one in Lost in a Forest and one in Always the Same Sun. Aww Pterano's fighting to protect his baby boy! :wub
Petra is a variant of the Greek name "Petros" meaning "strong" or "rock." Andi is a variant of the Greek name "Andy" meaning "masculine" or "brave." Therefore, I am tremendously brave and strong! :lol