The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Preview of coming events

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Since I'm not sure when I'll be able to have a word processor again, I'll give you preview summaries of the final few TDV and Sharptooth Valley chapters.

The Final 3 Sharptooth Valley chapters:

42:  Wishful thinking:  After some of their allies leave the GV again, things go back to normal in the GV.  But one night, Chomper meets Mage, the rainbowface spirit freed from the smashed SOCF.  After a friendly chat, Chomper now has a new friend-who also has magic powers!

43: Final Round:  The gang enters another epic Pine Cone tournament.  However, when they get to the final round, Hyp decides to be a saboteur and make the gang get stomachaches from some bad leafeaters.  Even though Mage can make anything possible with his magic, Chomper knows playing fair is a better thing to do than cheat.

44:  Another Night at Saurus Rock:  In the final chapter of SV, Cera is currently unaware that Chomper and Ruby have crushes on each other, and with the help of ducky and Spike, follows them one night as the two head to Saurus Rock to find out what they are up to.

The Final 3 TDV episodes (Episode 18 has a preview of 19.)

20: Rock N' Rolldown:  The Final 4 (Ali, Cera, Chomper, and Shorty) are split into two teams, and race through massive caverns to see who can touch the Stone of Cold Fire First.  However, disaster strikes when Rinkus and Sierra show up trying to steal the magic rock!  Who will go home next, and will the final 4 be able to save everyone?

21:  I Triple Dino Dare You:  The Final 3 compete in a series of dares provided by the 19 losers, testing their endurance, and aiblity to not be grossed out.

22: Final Finale of Ferocous Fun:  It's come down to the final two.  A big, long race is the final challenge.  Who will win the two wishes?

Find out soon....