The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Lion King

Kit12 · 417 · 28822

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Thanks Kopa," Kovu smiled, "I think I'll be able to do the job...."

"And I think Vitani should lead the hunting party," Kiara added

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
alright fine.. vitanis in charge of hunting.. any particular job you want sis? Kopa asked. ' since you will be the queen, and i will be sharing power with you, you can have any job you want..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Hmmm.....what are my options?" Kiara asked, not sure what was left.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
hmm.. thats a good question, problem is, that lionesses normally aren't given many jobs, besides hunting and having cubs.. we'll have to change that obviously..kopa mused pulling on his chin.. ' since I'm not going to hsave you do nothing besides wait for your cubs to be born. hmm.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Kiara then had an idea enter her head. "How about.......I get put in charge of appointing all non-king/queen positions?" she suggested, "Or be a matchmaker for future generations...." she mused

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Both good ideas sis, alright fine.. you get to appoint lions to positions below upper royalty, and get to matchup future generations.. Nice work" Kopa smiled patting her on the head. " if i think of any other responsibilities to give you i will, the days of a spare having no power are over. this isn't our grandfathers time.. and you and Kovu aren't Scar. i trust you both, after all if a king can't trust his family, who can he trust?
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Exactly," Kovu nodded, "We're all family, we need to value our bonds."

Kiara nuzzled Kovu.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Lead the way to this special place of yours"Kopa said, Hali Ramiki you will be staying with the king and queen tonight, since i'm taking your mother out for the evening..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Dash The Longneck

• Ducky
    • View Profile
"OKAY" Jaxalia and Ramiki say at the same time.

"Now, remember both of you I want you on your very best behavior. What the King and Queen say goes ya got it"? Vitani said to her rambunctious cubs.

"Yes Mama" They both say Obediently.

"Good" Vitani said giving them both big kisses on the forehead and gives both of them a great big hug.

And then she turns to Kopa with a loving smile.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
behave yourselves kopa smirked at the pair as nala came up to thewm. ' going out for the evening my dears ' she smiled at kiara and Kopa. ' well don't worry about your threew cubs vitani simba and I will take great care of them..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Mirumoto_Kenjiro

• Cera
    • View Profile
"I shall do as you command, Your Highness," Matsu replied, bowing his head.  "Lord Kovu, I shall inform the others to report to you now."

----------

Using the darkening skies, figures crept beneath the tall grass, edging closer to Pride Rock...

Rocky

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Damon and Makaila walked up to them. "what's going on?" Damon asked.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
well the four us us are headed out for the evening ' kopa replied ' you will be staying with the king and queen along with my other charges' he smiled.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Rocky

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
"OK." Damon said. "I hope you have fun." Makaila smiled, rubbing her head up against Kopa, Kovu, Vitani and Kiara.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
follow hali and ramiki ' kopa said as nala approached ' alright kids, follow me, you'll be spending the evening with the king and me.. we'll let you stay up as long as you want.. how's that sound? nala smiled..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Rocky

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
"It sounds nice Grandma." Makaila smiled as she rubbed up against her legs. "Yeah, so what kind of games are we going to play." Damon asked.

Mirumoto_Kenjiro

• Cera
    • View Profile
As darkness continued to fall, the creeping figures reached the edge of the tall grass, with Pride Rock in plain sight.  They paused in the grass, watching for signs of life between them and their destination, and then shot off towards the rocks, almost unrecognizable in the dark...

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Simba and Nala soon reached Pride Rock
 the young cubs in tow. " alright kids the cave is yours to play in.. just don't make too much of a mess.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Rocky

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Damon cringed a bit. 'Well now I can see whether or not I can stand being in a cave.' Damon thought to himself. As he walked inside, he started to shake. Damon started to panic a little, but as he looked around, for once it didn't seem like the walls were closing in. He was fine, and upon realizing this, his breathing slowed. He did it, he faced his Claustrophobia.

"Damon are you OK?" Makaila asked. Damon turned and smiled. "Yeah, I am." He said as he playfully tackled her. Soon the two cubs were wrestling as if they were just two care free cubs.

Mirumoto_Kenjiro

• Cera
    • View Profile
The figures weaved between the rocks towards the caves of Pride Rock, pausing when they began to hear signs of life nearby...

----------

Off in the distance, Matsu's ears began to twitch with a slight yet sudden thought of puzzlement.  He stopped in his tracks and began scanning the moonlit horizon...