The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

My Little Pony: Elements of Friendship

Dash The Longneck

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Flash smiles as he hears the 2 no longer fighting. Fighting between friends had always made him feel very anxious and nervous. "Well originally I am from Fillidelphia, I moved to Ponyville with my older brother and younger sister. My older brother opened his own Potions and Magic book store right here in Ponyville. What I like to do? Hmmmmm well I love to do a lot of things probably just about the same things you like to do a little bit. Other then that I am really into singing and dancing oh and racing other Fillies and reading trying to increase my magic." Flash said.

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Scootaloo thought about what Flash Dancer had just said "Well, regardless of that, I guess it is good to have you as part of our club.  So that now makes it four Cutie Mark Crusaders" she spoke with a grin of sorts as well.  She had an idea she wanted to try, but for now, would just leave it be, not mention it till a bit later on at the very least.

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Gilda smiled and ruffled Dawn's hair.
"Heh.  Next time you decide to use one of Dash's launchers, make sure you look which direction you're gonna go flying.  I'd rather not have to hear about you hurtin' yourself."
She said teasingly...

The Great Valley Guardian

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://www.supersonicboom182.deviantart.com
Celestia had forgotten she was indeed holding Dawn's helmet with her magic and smiled warmly as she lowered it back down on the fillys head. "There you are little one. Now... about that food." She turned to Gilda and nodded in response. "Yes, I do have visitors coming, but I think my sister can show them around the castle for a while. There are few places that are off limits, so they should be alright." She then faced Dawn and continued speaking with a motherly tone. "So what is your favorite dish my little pony?"

~~~~~~~~~~

Twilight was still confused as to why Rainbow Dash hadn't left yet, but she was willing to get her point across by using magic. Her horn glowed and she rather forcibly pulled Rainbow Dash from the chariot she was riding in and pointed her friend towards the castle and shouted again. "Rainbow! Get going! That thing could be trying to hurt the princess!"

Rainrunner smiled shyly and whispered in Lunas ear, "You've got me now."

Thunderclap looked around for a moment and then stared into Haru's eyes almost as if he wanted to say something, but couldn't find his voice to speak it aloud.

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
"Yeah....tell that to the tree I flew into last" Dawn muttered to herself as Gilda ruffled her mane before she looked to Princess Celestia as her helmet was placed back upon her head "Well, I've had a few of Pinkie Pie's cupcakes before and they're usually nice, but then again, so is a sandwhich with grass in it" she spoke, licking her lips at the sound of having to eat something like that already.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
sure I'll fly ahead :' Dash said getting up and stretching.. " so whats new with you Gilda..? She asked with a blush.. " Dash was aware of the fact that Gilda did have a crush on her..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"I think the princess can protect herself.  In fact I bet if I fight started it would be Princess Celestia who would be more able to protect her guards & not the other way around." Spike said.  

"Considering her age, and how long she had to learn magic I would assess your assumption is likely true." Myrdinn said.

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
"Oh, I do hope that pony is alright and it didn't hurt itself" Fluttershy soon spoke again in regards to the pegasus pony she saw flying past earlier on.  Granted, she couldn't tell if it was a boy or girl, it had just gone by a bit too quickly for Fluttershy to be able to tell "It was flying rather fast, maybe it was in a hurry to bring something to Princess Celestia"

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Gilda looked over, then immediately looked down at the ground.
"Oh...uh...hey, Dash.  Seems our little friend Dawn here found one of your launchers, and managed to fling herself all the way here.  Pretty impressive, but still, you gotta stop leaving those things laying around."
She said, a small blush apparent under her feathers.

Luna smiled shyly, nodding.
"And there's no feeling I could ever like more..."
She said, blushing...
Haru smiled and softly nuzzled Thunderclap, his eyes gleaming with a gentle reassurance...

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
"But! I know how to use it! This time it was the boulder's fault! Honest! It was too big....and was dropped a bit too fast and high I think...." Dawn was indeed, blaming everything else, but for herself for simply using it "But I didn't break it!" she added on with a quick smile to boot as well as she stood by Gilda still.

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Gilda smirked.
"Still, you gotta be more careful, kiddo.  Dash's inventions aren't known for being the safest."
She chuckled...

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
"Yeah, but, but....I was only using it to try and get my cutie mark" Dawn pouted a little "And besides, I find it fun....." she added in, looking at Gilda for a moment, yet, gave off a small smile as well.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
yeah my inventions are meant for me to get places fast
 Dash replied ' and they are not meant for just anypony.." dash replied..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Gilda chuckled and smiled.
"Yeah, I can agree with that.  So you gotta be more careful, okay, Dawn?"
She said gently...

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Well we can ask Princess Celestia when we see her.   It's not  important or she'd have sent us a letter." Spike said to the others present.

Dash The Longneck

• Ducky
    • View Profile
"Yes, I hope the poor dear didn't hurt him or herself" Rarity said.

Flashdancer smiled from ear to ear as Scootaloo said she was kinda happy that he had joined the CMC.

"We should see if that one Filly Dawn wants to join she's awesome" Applebloom mumbled still with Sweetie Belle's hoof over her mouth.

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
"That girl? But....she's insane! She flies into trees without a care in the wordl!" Scootaloo spoke as she waved her front hooves around "What if she gets us in on the act! We could die! There is no way I'm letting her into our club"

"Oh fine" Dawn replied back as she sat down and folded her front hooves, already sounding a tad annoyed as it were.

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Gilda chuckled.
"Sides, Dawn.  That launcher's not gonna help you be a better flyer.  What do you say that, when we're not too busy, you and me go out and I give you some lessons?"
She said, grinning at Dawn's reaction...

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
"Well, I dunno, I mean, I can sorta fly" Dawn begun as she stretched out her wings as far as she could "Though, I'm not great, but I can fly for a bit" she added in "And I'm fast" she decided to also brag "Watch this!"

And without so much as a second warning, Dawn flew forwards, in a sense, fast as well....but right into one of the guards that were standing guard as she gave off a small nervous laugh.

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Gilda chuckled.
"See, you got flying down okay, but ya gotta work on learning how to do a little something called 'steering'"
She teased...