The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

My Little Pony: Elements of Friendship

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Scootaloo just grumbled away still, wondering what she had even gotten herself into now as she looked to her fellow crusaders again and finally spoke up in the end "Yeah, well, until we go and talk to Apple Bloom's little girlfriend about her joining us and what not, we need something interesting to do....so....any ideas?"

Dash The Longneck

• Ducky
    • View Profile
"We could do something fun like have a friendly race. Flash Dancer did say she he loved racing Fillies in Fillidelphia." Apple Bloom suggested.

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
"A race?" Scootaloo's interest then seemed to perk up some as she grinned "Alright, I'll race you then, and I'll win of course, these two here, they've seen how fast I can go on my scooter" she grinned some more.

Dash The Longneck

• Ducky
    • View Profile
"No thanks, I don't really want too" Flash Dancer said. Deep down he just hated losing. And wasn't really ever to confident in himself even if he did win. Especially not if he lost.

"I'll just watch" Flash Dancer said sadly.

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
"Hey, you said you like to race, so why not? I mean, who cares if you loose?" Scootaloo asked, implying that she was still going to win the race regardless "It's just a race, no, er....stakes, or anything like that"

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Gilda smiled at Dawn.
"It's a great thing.  In fact, the pony you remind me of just happens to be none other than the best young flier in Equestria."
She said, grinning happily...

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
You're not refering to me are you? Dash grinned as flew on ahead.. " we should get to the castle pretty soon..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Gilda chuckled.
"Actually, I was.  And, you know, we're *at* the castle.  Your dweeb friends may be close, but you're already here."
She said with a playful punch to Dash's foreleg...

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Ah Right" Dash blushed asshe looked at Gilda " So show me around , will you please" She said..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Dash The Longneck

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Quote from: MrDrake,Oct 30 2011 on  04:51 PM
"Hey, you said you like to race, so why not? I mean, who cares if you loose?" Scootaloo asked, implying that she was still going to win the race regardless "It's just a race, no, er....stakes, or anything like that"
"Well I never really out raced a Filly on a Motorized vehicle like a scooter before. I mean in an all out hoof race I could beat just about any Filly. But, you clearly have the advantage" Flash Dancer said getting himself ready to race and most likely lose.

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
"Pfft, please, I probabally could outrace you, even without the help of my scooter" Scootaloo grinned back to Flash Dancer as she too got ready to race, crouching down, yet, in her mind, she wasn't so sure about it.

Dawn looked at Gilda, and then to Rainbow Dash, trying to figure out the connection, on how she was reminded of Rainbow Dash and all of that.  It already started to make her head spin somewhat, just trying to figure it out as it was.  She even bit down onto her tounge for a moment, something she ended up regretting....as doing that just ended up hurting "Oww..."

Although, she then looked at them again, well, to Gilda in particular "But....you promised to take me to the kitchen to get some food...."

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Gilda smiled.
"I did.  Dash, I bet your pals are gonna be landing soon, and Dawn and I are gonna go get some food, so...later."
She said, her smile wavering a little bit...

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
"But then, didn't Princess Celestia say she was going to take me to the kitchen as well? Or....?" Dawn had to stop with what she was asking, already feeling herself starting to get confused, well, confusing the matter more than it needed to, or even just confusing the matter in general.

And that's when she realized something else, a bit late though, that she had shown off earlier on in front of Gila and Princess Celestia, which just now caused her to blush.  She probabally looked like a complete fool in front of the Princess, something Dawn didn't want to do intentionally.

(ooc: Wanna know something funny? Even though I know Dawn's a girl, I keep on also thinking of her and her antics as if she was a boy :lol )

Dash The Longneck

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Flash Dancer smiled. "Well they don't call me "Flash" for nothing Scootaloo.  First one to that tree way over there wins. On your Mark............get set................................ go"

And just like that Flash Dancer was off like a shot.

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
The moment Flash Dancer had said "Go", Scootaloo seemed to hessitate for a moment before she took off a few seconds late and grumbled to herself for doing just that, taking off slow.  Yet, she could see Flash Dancer ahead of herself and did her best to try and catch up to him, but this was indeed, different than being on her scooter, she just felt....slower.

Dash The Longneck

• Ducky
    • View Profile
The moment Flash saw Scootaloo running he decided to kick it up a notch and ran even faster.

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Scootaloo watched as Flash Dancer ran off ahead even faster than before, to which Scootaloo just slowed down, trying to catch her breath somewhat, already ready to give up on the race.  After all, he was just too fast for her.  She was not used to running about everywhere, well, not in a race that was, especially in trying to catch up to somepony that fast.

Dash The Longneck

• Ducky
    • View Profile
"I win" Flash Dancer said getting to the tree first. "Are you OK"? Flash Dancer asked Scootaloo seeing as she looked really out of breath.

"That was AWESOME" Apple Bloom said giving Flash a playful slap on the back with a hoof.

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
"Oh yeah, I'm....I'm fine...." Scootaloo finally spoke as she reached the finish line at long last.  She gave off a quick smile before collapsing onto her stomach.

Dash The Longneck

• Ducky
    • View Profile
"Oh my gosh" Flash Dancer said as he tried to catch Scootaloo before she fell. But, he was to slow . Flash Dancer tried to help her up.