The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

My Little Pony: Elements of Friendship

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Spike stood up as tall as he could, using one of his hands to shield his eyes.  "yes, indeed.  We are almost there.  I can't wait till we get there." Spike said smiling and a bit excited.  

-----

Duke picked out a book and took it down from the shelf and started to read some of it.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
then lets head there ' dash smirked, is it close?
-
the castle op[ened to let the carriages pass..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Dash The Longneck

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Flash Dancer cuddled close to Scootaloo and kisses her again this time on the lips.

Sweetie and Apple Bloom both go "AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW" At the same time.

"I really hope so Fluttershy. It's gonna be a lot of fun" She said

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Scootaloo just let off a little murmer at the kiss she had recieved as shein turn, returned the kiss back to him in the same fashion.

It wasn't even long until they landed and Fluttershy was out of the carriage, waiting for her friends to exit as well "I wonder what we're suppose to be doing here first"

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Silver smiled and thought for a moment.
"Maybe we can just...y'know...cuddle."
She said happily.

Gilda smirked and led Dash to an out-of-the way spot under the castle towers, smiling at her...

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
"Cuddle?" Diamond Tiara asked as she shrugged.  it sounded simple enough as she looked around until she jumped up onto the sofa "Uh yeah, sure, we can uh....cuddle" she spoke, yet, she sounded a bit awkward, for lack of words.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
It didn't take long for Dash to start making out passoionately with gilda, wrapping her arms around her and pushing her tongue into gildas mouth. would you.. like me to stay you tonight.. if you catch my meaning dash said between kisses..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Dash The Longneck

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Flash Dancer felt like he was walking on air. He just wanted to kiss Scootaloo all day long. She was such an awesome kisser. "Come on let's get away from your friends for a while I just wanna find somewhere private just you and me. What do you say Scootie my love"? Flash asked.

Rarity walked out of the Carriage like the royal beauty she was.

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Gilda moaned softly into the kiss, her claws tracing down Dash's body.
"Mmm...I think you know the answer to that one..."
She purred...

Silver Spoon sat next to Diamond, wrapping her hooves around Diamond's middle and giving her a soft hug...

Haru stepped out of the carriage, stumbling a little since his legs were asleep from the trip.   After him, Applejack stepped out, followed by Luna...

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Dash touched Gildas chest as the makeour resumed.. both girls were enjoying this.. ' so wheres your room.. she moaned as gilda began to kiss her..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Diamond Tiara looked to her friend as she hugged her, all the while, Diamond Tiara just sat there, wondering to herself a bit "So....is this all you want to do, just uh...cuddle?" she asked, still sounding a bit awkward as well before finally sighing "Sorry alright? Just....getting used to all of this is all, I mean, it was all just, you know, dumped on me, like an anvil or something"

Scootaloo thought for a moment as she had to get Flash Dancer to stop kissing her for one moment "Yeah, that would be best, though, where would you want to go?" she asked him.

Fluttershy looked up at the castle, yet for now, the shy pegasus just remained silent all the while, having nothing to really say at the moment.

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Silver smiled softly and blushed.
"Sorry...I just...I couldn't hide it anymore, I guess..."
She said softly, nuzzling Diamond's neck...

Gilda smiled, tracing a claw over Dash's cutie mark.
"Mmm...it's in the guard barracks, so we probably wouldn't have very much privacy.  Now, I heard you guys are getting guest rooms, so...what do you say we go to one of those, instead?"
She smirked...

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
"Yeah well...." Diamond Tiara begun before she mumbled to herself somewhat "It's nice...." she stated as she looked at Silver Spoon and gave her a quick kiss on the forehead at the very least as she still felt the nuzzle on her neck, to which she started to murmer at lightly as well.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Spike jumped out of his carriage.  "So where to first?" He asked looking at the others then at Princess Luna.

Myrdinn casually walked out of the carriage he was in, looking around a bit as he did so, not having been in the area before.  He stayed in the background with the others he had traveled there with.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Sure, Lets go then.. I'm sure Applejack won't mind us hanging out right? Dash smiled. " If she complains I'll make it up to her at some point..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Gilda smiled, rubbing her hand along Dash's inner thigh teasingly, then turning and leading the way towards the guest rooms, her tail swishing flirtily...

Silver Spoon smiled up at Diamond.
"Yeah...thanks, Di.  For..y'know...not being mad at me or anything..."
She said gently...

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
"Pfft, please, why would I be mad at you anyway?" Diamond Tiara asked as she looked back at Silver Spoon, giving her another little kiss on the cheek "Besides, this is, well....rather fun actually....makes me wonder why we didn't do this sooner"

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Silver Spoon smiled and kissed Diamond's neck.
"Hmm...I don't know...I guess...maybe I was scared of pushing you away..."
She said softly, slowly running a hoof down Diamond's body...

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Diamond Tiara murmered lightly at what Silver Spoon was doing as she answered her friend's question "You, push me away? Pfft, please...." was all she has said back as she kissed her friend on the forehead again "After all, we're at least BFFs, always have been, always will be"

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Silver smiled and softly trailed a hoof down to Diamond's belly, giving her a teasing grin...
"Yeah...BFFs.  And maybe something else..."
She said softly...