The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

My Little Pony: Elements of Friendship

Dash The Longneck

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Quote from: MrDrake,Nov 16 2011 on  02:51 PM
"Oh yes, I agree, it does look beautiful" Fluttershy smiled back to both Rarity and Jin in agreement with the two,but then she looked to Rarity in particular "Maybe you could even find that Prince Blublood again"

Scootaloo just grinned back slightly "Oh really?" she asked before she stood up and motioned for Flash Dancer to follow her.

Diamond Tiara in turn, she just murmered back as her friend kissed her neck.  It was rather nice with what she was doing to her and just allowed for Silver Spoon to keep on going, not wanting to stop her.
"NOOOOO!!! Anyone but him, he was a total nightmare" Rarity said

Flash Dancer smiled happily and pranced after Scootaloo, He could not have been happier if he tried.

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
"Oh I'm sorry Rarity, I thought that you wanted a prince, and I just though.....I'm sorry" Fluttershy told Rarity, looking to the ground, feeling a bit bad for even mentioning him to Rarity.

Scootaloo slowed down a little to let Flash Dancer walk beside her, as she was trying to find a good place for the two of them to be alone, but so far, had no real idea at all.

Dash The Longneck

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Quote from: MrDrake,Nov 16 2011 on  06:25 PM
"Oh I'm sorry Rarity, I thought that you wanted a prince, and I just though.....I'm sorry" Fluttershy told Rarity, looking to the ground, feeling a bit bad for even mentioning him to Rarity.

Scootaloo slowed down a little to let Flash Dancer walk beside her, as she was trying to find a good place for the two of them to be alone, but so far, had no real idea at all.
"Oh, Fluttershy Darling. Don't be sad. It's not your fault. I did want Prince Blueblood at first . He was just how you say ..... The exact opposite what I had imagined? But, I do hope I find a Prince. Maybe I could even find a Prince with a brother for you Fluttershy."Rarity said.

"How about right here" Flash Dancer said finding a secluded spot for the 2 of them.

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
"Oh, I don't know about that, after all, I might not even be good for them, and what if they turn out to be like that Prince Blublood?" Fluttershy asked back as she shook her head lightly "I don't think I would want anypony that's like that all horrible and mean"

Scootaloo groaned slightly "How could I miss that?" she asked herself in particular before looking at Flash Dancer and gave him a nod "Yeah, let's head over to there"

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Jin coughed slightly, smiling at Rarity.
"Well, I'm sure you'll find your prince one day.  Who knows?  He might even be closer than you think."
He said with a smirk...

Applejack turned, placing a kiss on Dash's lips, as Gilda grinned at the two of them...

Dash The Longneck

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Quote from: MrDrake,Nov 16 2011 on  06:52 PM
"Oh, I don't know about that, after all, I might not even be good for them, and what if they turn out to be like that Prince Blublood?" Fluttershy asked back as she shook her head lightly "I don't think I would want anypony that's like that all horrible and mean"

Scootaloo groaned slightly "How could I miss that?" she asked herself in particular before looking at Flash Dancer and gave him a nod "Yeah, let's head over to there"
"You are exactly right. You like me deserve the most perfect guy. I am sure there's someone out there for You just like there's someone out there for me" Rarity said.

Flash Dancer and Scootaloo walk ocver to the spot that Flash had seen. He picks a beautiful Flower with his teeth and places it on Scootaloo .

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Fluttershy looked at Jin for a moment,then to Rarity "What about him? I'm sure he wont be like that Prince Blueblood" she told her, looking back to Jin again "He does seem nice, even though....I don't think he's a prince" she wasn't too sure herself on that small matter, but didn't think Rarity would mind him all that much.

Scootaloo accepts the flower as she just seemed to grin back at Flash Dancer "So....what do you wanna do?"

Dash The Longneck

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Quote from: MrDrake,Nov 16 2011 on  07:07 PM
Fluttershy looked at Jin for a moment,then to Rarity "What about him? I'm sure he wont be like that Prince Blueblood" she told her, looking back to Jin again "He does seem nice, even though....I don't think he's a prince" she wasn't too sure herself on that small matter, but didn't think Rarity would mind him all that much.

Scootaloo accepts the flower as she just seemed to grin back at Flash Dancer "So....what do you wanna do?"
"Well my options are pretty open we could just cuddle and talk" Flash Dancer said.

Rarity looked over at Jin. He was worth a real chance maybe she should get to know him. He sure seemed cute enough. "Fluttershy you're a genius" Rarity squealed out.

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
"Oh, I don't know about a genius...." Fluttershy replied back a bit shyly, but then just smiled to Rarity "Oh, but I'm sure you'll be just as happy with someone like him" she added in with her smile to boot.

Scootaloo shrugged back "Yeah, I guess we could" she told him, giving him a smile as well.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
dash wrapped her arms around applejack and the two tumbled onto the bed.. dash pstuck her tongue deep into applejacks mouth and began to rub her tongue against applejacks.she began to run her hoof down from her neck stopping on applejacks chest..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Jin smiled back at the two.  
"So, what do you say we go get you guys settled in?  Or do you wanna go somewhere else first?"
He asked...

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
"Oh, I was going to askabout the garden, but after what happened last time at the Grand Galloping Gala, I don't think that would be such a good idea.  I think I'll just be happy doing something else that wont have me...." Fluttershy just trailed off at that point, not really wanting to go into about what had happend.

Diamond Tiara remained on her back, still moaning as she continued to let Silver Spoon explore inside her "Don't.....don't stop....." was all she could say in her moans of pleasure that she was giving off.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Oh yea, you should hear what some ponies say about that prince Blueblood." Spike said.  "A right jerk from what I've heard."

"There are some not of that type, though they may tend to be found more among non nobles since I've read many nobles are full of themselves." Myrdinn said shaking his head.  

"Hay, maybe we can go to pony Joe's place to start.  We can talk about what we want to do and come up with a plan that we can do those things together." Spike said looking at the other ponies still present.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Dash made put passionately with applejack for a few more minutes, before turning to Gilda " your turn pretty she said, pulling gilda on to the bed and kissing her with her tongue..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Jin smiled.
"I like the sound of that donut shop."
He chuckled happily.

Gilda moaned happily, her tail sliding between Dash's legs.  Applejack snuck her way behind the two, patting Dash's flank appreciatively.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
dash broke the kiss sliding her tongue out of gildas mouth as she felt applejack wrap her arms around herchest. she then began to kiss gildas chest first her right, then left, and began moving her face down towards gildas intimate areas, dash felt applejacks paws slide down her frront ' don't worry love, you'll get your turn..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Nobles that were full of themselves?  Fluttershy was glad she had said no about wanting a Prince for herself, not that she was looking for someone herself as she smiled to Spike in particular "Oh yes Spike, that does sound like a good idea"

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Shall we all go there?  Who knows the way besides me and Twilight Sparkle?" Spike said looking at the ponies present.  

"I have never been here and as such have no idea." Duke said.

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Diamond Tiara looked at Silver Spoon, still moaning away rather happily "Hey....Silver Spoon....did you want to....I don't know....end up being....my....girlfriend?" she finally managed to say inbetween her moans.

"I would love to go there myself" Fluttershy smiled to Spike in particular "Besides, we only headed there that one time at the Grand Galloping Gala.....after what happened that night"

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Silver stopped for a moment, looking up at Diamond.
"D-do you mean that, Di?"
She stammered, eyes wide...

Jin chuckled.
"I kinda know where it is.  I think Haru does, too, right bro?"
He asked.  Haru stopped, thought for a second, then nodded.
"Y-Yeah.  I do.  Mostly..."
He said, trailing off at the end...

Gilda grinned and spread her hind legs for Dash, beckoning Applejack over with a claw...