The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

My Little Pony: Elements of Friendship

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Dash began to nuzzle and kiss gildas 'area' while feeling applejack continue to slide her paws down towards her'area.. a spasm of pleasure was growing inside dash as her lips made contact with gildas crotch, and applejack touched her privates
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Diamond Tiara just nodded back at Silver Spoon for a moment before speaking "Yeah, I mean, I had to give it some thought first, but in the end....sounds like a nice idea actually" she spoke, panting somewhat as well as she smiled to her.

"Then, perhaps now would be the best time to head there? Only if you guys want to that is, I don't mind at all" Fluttershy smiled back at the group in general.

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Gilda moaned softly, her tail curling around to tease Applejack as she placed her claw on Dash's head.  Applejack grinned, rubbing her hoof over Dash's most sensitive regions.
___________________________________________________________________________________________

Silver bit her lip, eyes going wide and her ears perking up.
"Oh...my gosh...I think today is just...just about the happiest day of my life!"
She squeaked, nuzzling Diamond's belly happily...
__________________________________________________________________________________________

Jin smiled and nodded.
"I suppose that sounds like a good idea."
He said happily...

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Dash explored Gilda with her tongue for a few minutes before pulling away. ' ok, applejack, its your turn, put fyour tongue in my mouth ' she panted..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Diamond Tiara just chuckled back a little and murmered as Silver Spoon nuzzled her. The pony grabbed onto her friend and pulled her up face to face as she gave her a soft smile before she gave her a kiss, right upon the lips.

Dawn was still walking side by side with Trixie, silent all the while.  She did want to see Princess Luna and the others, but then, she also just wanted to hang out with Trixie as well.  All the while, Dawn just did not talk as she looked at the ground instead.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Do you want to go there too?" Myrdinn asked the others who had not spoken yet.

"If most of us want to go there we could just go now, why wait.  I wonder if they have still donuts with extra sprinkles." Spike said.  "I bet Pony Joe will be happy to see us again."

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Silver smiled and kissed Diamond back, running her tongue along Diamond's lips softly...
________________________________________________________________________________________________

Applejack kissed Dash back passionately, her hat sliding off her head as she did...
_______________________________________________________________________________________________

Trixie looked over at Dawn.
"Something the matter, Dawn?"
She asked...

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Diamond Tiara smiled back to her friend again as she did that, all the while, Diamond Tiara just continued to kiss Silver Spoon upon the lips, her front hoofs already wrapped around Silver Spoon.

Dawn looked at Trixie for a moment then to the ground again as she stopped "I don't know really.  I've been having fun hanging out with you and all, but I don't know really, it just feels too boring right now.  I mean, I like walking and all and hanging out with you, but it still feels boring.  I just want something fun and exciting to happen is all"

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
The two poniews fell back on the bed as Dash began making love to applejack.. dash rubbbed her tongue against Capplejacks and caressed her body with her hooves..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Trixie smiled and placed a hoof on Dawn.
"Then let's go find the others."
She said, teleporting them to the city proper...

Gilda grinned and watched as Applejack and Dash made love, one claw teasing along her nethers as Applejack started grinding her hips against Dash...

Silver smiled and held Diamond close
"Diamond..."
She said happily...

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
"Yeah, I guess maybe, if they have anything good to talk about or even do" Dawn replied back as they teleported, which in turn, caused her to give off a little fangirl-like squeal again "That was awesome" she added in, trying to remain cool.

Diamond Tiara kissed Silver Spoon on the lips again "Silver...." was all she had said back, smiling at her as well.

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Trixie smiled and ruffled Dawn's hair.
"Not nearly as awesome as you'll be once you start flying."
She chuckled...

Silver Spoon smiled and kissed Diamond gently on the lips.
"I'm...so glad we're together."
She said gently...

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
"Yeah, but you get to teleport anywhere you want, while I, when I fly, wont be able to do that" Dawn retaliated back as her hair was ruffled, yet, the young filly did stretch out her wings as she did so.

Diamond Tiara returned the kiss back in the same gentle fashion, and on the lips as well as she smiled back at her friend softly "Yeah, I have to admit....so am I" she replied, giving her a little nuzzle as well.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
dash moaned in pleasure as applejack started exploring her area with her mouth. while shes doing that glda, you kiss me, so both my mouth and my body are busy dash gasped..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Trixie smiled.
"Yes, but there's something more...special, I suppose the term is, about flying. To be able to go where you want, high above the rest of the world, to see things that most ponies can only dream of...it seems so wonderful."
She said with a small sigh.

Silver smiled and kissed Diamond again and again.
"Diamond...maybe we should...think about being nice to...y'know...the blank flanks?"
She said nervously...

Gilda smirked and kissed Dash briefly, then grinned evilly.
"Mmm...how about I give you something else to kiss instead."
She purred, straddling Dash's face with a chuckle...

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Dash complied not as if she had a choice, as she began to kiss gildas privates this lasted for fifteen minutes then applejacks sqirmede away from the other girls. alright, lets just cuddle for awhile shall we' she sm,iled,
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Dash The Longneck

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Rarity followed Jin and the others to Pony Joe's as a pony of her type she preferred healthy food's but it wouldn't hurt to go to Pony Joes with the others.

Flash Dancer sighs happily as she went along with his idea. He cuddles close to Scootaloo.

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Fluttershy too, followed everyone else to Pony Joes, but yet, all the while, she had just remained her quiet self, not even uttering a single word, not even to herself.

"Yeah, but, you can teleport! Go anywhere you want to in a blink of an eye!" Dawn then grumbled slightly "I wish I was able to do that...."

Scootaloo grinned back at Flash Dancer slightly as he cuddled up with her, and in return, she returned the favour back to him, resting her head on his shoulder as she did so.

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Gilda smiled, reluctantly getting off Dash, and shifting around so that she could drape a wing over her two friends...

Jin looked back at Fluttershy.
"You okay, Fluttershy?  You seem awfully quiet."
He asked gently...

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Fluttershy just smiled back "Oh yes, I'm fine, just was thinking is all, but I'm fine, I'm sorry for worrying you like that" she replied back, a soft smile still upon her face.

Dawn smiled to Trixie for a second "And thanks still, for hanging out with me and all that to Trixie" she spoke, giving Trixie a quick friendly little nuzzle.