The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

My Little Pony: Elements of Friendship

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Bright Star smiled a little.
"Oh, I'm sorry!  Did I startle you?"
He said, blushing a little...

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Fluttershy shook her head "Oh, um no...." she spoke a bit timidly by that point, shrinking away behind Jin still as she looked at Bright Star "You didn't" she added in, a bit more quietly still.

Spitefire in turn, had headed into Pony Joe's as she looked at Pony Joe and smiled to him "Hey Pony Joe, got any cupcakes left over by any chance? Was hoping I could at least grab one to go, on my way back to the castle that is, but if you've got none, it's all good, would serve me right for practicing a few routine moves late and all"

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"They had some cupcakes left when I left." Spike called out to Spitfire.
"Hi." Spike said to the new comer, not being startled since being around Twilight Sparkle he was use to magic being done around him all often.  For everyday sorts of stuff and her lessons in magic as well.    "Don't forget to tell him he can ask Zecora for help, she knows all sorts of stuff.  And Big Macintosh is a strong looking pony, and lives on a farm is use to taking care of animals, farm animals at least."

Myrdinn nodded to the new arrivals.  Not speaking for the moment.

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Spitfire did take into account what Spike had called out to her as Pony Joe spoke up "Oh hey Spitfire, uh yeah, we still have a few left, you just want the one though?" he asked her.

"Yeah, just the one'll do me, just need a quick snack is all" Spitfire chuckled back a little as she handed over some money and in returned, was given a cupcake, which the Wonderbolt ate in a few seconds flat before smiling at Pony Joe "Thanks, needed that" she spoke, turning around and heading back to where the others were gathered at the moment.

Her gazed shifted to each of them again as she walked upto them, glancing at Spike in particular "Heh, I have to say, never seen a baby dragon before....pretty cool if you ask me" she smiled to him.

Dash The Longneck

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Quote from: MrDrake,Nov 22 2011 on  05:36 PM
Fluttershy too, followed everyone else to Pony Joes, but yet, all the while, she had just remained her quiet self, not even uttering a single word, not even to herself.

"Yeah, but, you can teleport! Go anywhere you want to in a blink of an eye!" Dawn then grumbled slightly "I wish I was able to do that...."

Scootaloo grinned back at Flash Dancer slightly as he cuddled up with her, and in return, she returned the favour back to him, resting her head on his shoulder as she did so.
Rarity walks close to Fluttershy. "You Ok"? She asked seeing as she was unusually quiet.

Flash Dancer smiled to himself as Scootaloo cuddles close beside him. He gave her a big passionate kiss on the lips.

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
(ooc: Just so you know, they are a bit further on, Fluttershy did explain a few things to the others ^^)

Fluttershy looked over to Rarity, then to Bright Star for a moment, giving him a very quick smile before flying over to where Rarity was,and for now, ignoring Spitfire's presence "Oh, um yes, I'm fine I think...." she smiled to her friend "He did say he would be able to help out with Angel and the others back in Ponyville"

Fluttershy landed beside Rarity as she looked over to Bright Star again "But I do hope that he will be able to handle Angel, I mean, he's not an easy bunny to look after....oh dear...." again, Fluttershy was just worrying away, already thinking on the worst thing that could happen if she wasn't there to look after the animals.

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Bright Star smiled and nodded.
"I think I can handle it.  I'm...good with animals.  And chaos."
He said merrily...

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"And don't forget that you can ask others for help too.  Maybe Derpy or Big Macintosh, and others." Spike said.  

Myrdinn nodded, "No need to do something all by yourself all the time." He said.

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Fluttershy thought on it for a moment "Well, okay, but if you're having any sort of trouble, please tell me and I'll be there to help out" she smiled to him, offering some help.

As they spoke, Spitfire just had to chuckle to herself somewhat.  It was rather amussing to see what they were talking about "A question for you lot too, what else are you lot planning on doing anyway? Just wondering as I am heading to the castle soon enough and was wondering if any of you guys would want to head there with me"

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Bright Star nodded.
"Of course!  I'll keep that in mind!"
He said with a small chuckle...

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Dash stirred from her sleep a ew hours later, to find both Gilda and applejack still sleeping " time to get up girls " she smiled..

Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Gilda rolled over, yawning slightly.
"Already?  Mph...drat..."
She murmured as Applejack stretched out lazily beside her...

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
dash gave both gilda and applejack a warm kiss on the lips then climbed out of bed.. ' time to go find the others i think..Wonder where they are.. oh asnd If you girls enjoyed last night like i did, we should make it a regular things. I deeply cre for both of you, and I hope the feelings the same on both your ends..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"The castle? Sure we'd like to go there, great place.  Just wait till you others see it." Spike said, smiling at the idea of going to the castle again.

"I do look forward to seeing the castle up close.  I never thought I'd be able to see the inside of it." Myrdinn said, a bit amazed that they were in Canterlot, let along going to the castle.

The Great Valley Guardian

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://www.supersonicboom182.deviantart.com
A bright flash of sunlight appeared in the castle and Princess Celestia stood before Trixie and Dawn. She held a warm almost amused smile as she stepped forward towards the two. "I am glad to see Dawn that Trixie has been keeping you 'entertained' while you were here. Twilight and I will be in the castle library if you need us."

Twilight smiled. "By the way, you two might want to try to be a bit more discreet the next time you try that." she then giggled and turned to walk with Celestia.

~~~~

Another burst of light appeared and standing in front of Pony Joes was none other than Princess Luna, along with Rainrunner and Thunderclap.

Luna smiled as she noticed Soran and Spitfire. "Good to see you two again! You guys stopping by to get some food? Mind if we join you?"

Rainrunner however stepped forward and grinned as she came to a stop next to Fluttershy. "I can go with Bright Star if you're still worried Fluttershy."

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Bright Star was immediately on his feet, standing at attention, as was Jin.  
"P-Princess!  It's good to see you, ma'am!"
Bright Star stammered.  Haru, on the other hand, was immediately on his feet, running over to Thunderclap and nuzzling him.
"Hey, Thunderclap..."
He said gently...

Trixie eeped softly, ears going flat as she blushed bright red...

Gilda smiled.
"Mm...I bet they're not too far..."
She muttered, her feathers sticking up at all sorts of odd angles...

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Dawn just fell silent for a bit as Princess Celestia spoke up.  But yet, the silence was broken by a voice that was all too familiar to the young filly "Yeah, try is the keyword we're looking for here"

In front of Twilight landed a pegasus with a dark yellow hide and a red mane and tail, who looked to be about the same age as Twilight.  Her eyes gazed past Twilight and over to Dawn, eyes staying upon her for a few moments.

"Dusk...." was all Dawn had said, looking back at the other pegasus "That's....my sister...." she whispered to Trixie.

Dusk's eyes still remained upon Dawn for a few moments more before letting off a laugh in the end "Hey, relax sis....I'm not here to give you a hard time about it or anything like that-" she cut herself off as she looked at Trixie next, yet, said nothing to the unicord as her gaze shifted to Twilight instead.

Her eyes remained upon Twilight still "You, aren't you the one that defeated both Nightmare Moon and Discord? Pfft, if that's the case....kinda dissapointing really, I was hoping for somepony....I don't know....better than you"

Fluttershy looked at Rainrunner, but yet, she just shook her head "No, I think he would be alright to do that himself, but thanks for the offer" she smilled in the end to her.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Hi Princess Luna.... it is Luna and not nightmare moon?" Spike asked, hoping she had not changed.  "Great seeing you at the Nightmare Night party." Spike said.

"Lot's of fun.  I'm just glad my folks made it back from Manehatten in time for that." Myrdinn said.

The Great Valley Guardian

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://www.supersonicboom182.deviantart.com
Luna smiled at Jin and Brightstar. "It is good to see you two as well." she said with a pleasant tone to her voice. She then looked down at Thunderclap and said aloud, "You know you will still have to apologize sometime right?"

The dark blue pegasus rolled his eyes as he felt Haru  nuzzling him and for just a moment was tempted to brush him away but then thought better of it and nuzzled him back. "How ya doing Haru, I see you missed me." he said with a gruff, but amused tone. He then turned to adress Luna by saying, "Yeah, like that's going to happen! That Griffon insulted me, so he got what he deserved."

Rainrunner nodded quietly to Fluttershy and stepped back before asking, "What kind of animals do you take care of Fluttershy? It sounds like a lot of work."

~~~~

Celestia was genuinely surprised to see Dusk enter with a teleportation spell and was sure that her remark was going to hit some nerve with Twilight.

Twilight for her part was pleased to see Dawn had a sister, and even as her mind was correlating a proper friendly response, after hearing the end of Dusks sentence the only words to leave the lavenders unicorns mouth was "Excuse me?