The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Crazy Alien RP

Goldenwind

• Member+
  • Spike
    • View Profile
Okay, I doubt this will take off the ground, but here is the general idea.

Each person picks a single char that ends up in a ship that belongs to alien species (I know what you are gonna say, Rainbow Faces, but no. They could be related, but they don't give as much care about interfering with the planet's inhabitants as them). The ship supplies them with an enviornment for all needs for both Sharptooth and leafeater, even modern and futuristic devices for interactions. How will the characters react to their predicament, why are they here, and will they ever return home?

The idea is that in this RP anyone can enter and exit anytime based. The aliens can take in subjects will putting back subjects they are currently not interested in, this way the RP can continue smoothly even if someone drops out.

Gentle Sharptooth

• Sharplord
  • Member+
  • Cera
  • Captive of Grief
    • View Profile
Okay, I doubt this will take off the ground, but here is the general idea.

Each person picks a single char that ends up in a ship that belongs to alien species (I know what you are gonna say, Rainbow Faces, but no. They could be related, but they don't give as much care about interfering with the planet's inhabitants as them). The ship supplies them with an enviornment for all needs for both Sharptooth and leafeater, even modern and futuristic devices for interactions. How will the characters react to their predicament, why are they here, and will they ever return home?

The idea is that in this RP anyone can enter and exit anytime based. The aliens can take in subjects will putting back subjects they are currently not interested in, this way the RP can continue smoothly even if someone drops out.

A great idea, allowing players to drop in and out.

Let me think about it.  :OhYou

“The Past is Gone..” -Dream On, Aerosmith

Goldenwind

• Member+
  • Spike
    • View Profile
Thanks. XD This is a pretty random idea, but I thought it be fun for those who don't want a serious LBT RP.  :Mo