The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

What do you think your parents would say if they

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
My parents would be interested, my mom enjoys 'kid shows' and 'kid games' as much as I do.

LBTFan13

• Cera
    • View Profile
My parents would go ballistic and give me this whole speech about how I need to grow up and leave certain "hobbies" at home when I leave for college.

Belmont2500

• Yet another wordsmith
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile

Grungecat

• Chomper
    • View Profile
My step father would probably think it's typical behavior of me, but my mom has embraced LBT! :) If I'm not mistaken, she saw Alex watching some old VHS tapes of it, so she bought him all 13 on DVD. :D

Malte279

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://www.ineinemlandvorunsererzeit.de.vu
My parents know and never made any derrogatory remark whatsoever about it.

landbeforetimelover

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://www.thelandbeforetime.org
My ma would most likely lightly tease me about it (not in a mean way at all) then ask if she could borrow the movie after I was done. :lol

Alex

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Lol, really, I'm like "Mom check out these old LBT tapes" and she went on eBay and bought 13 DVD's. Then like two months later, I'm like "Check out this LBT shirt" and she bought me it.

Has to suck to be all of you who have parents that would give you a lecture or something like that.

Cancerian Tiger

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
My family knows, but we don't generally talk about it.  It seems my family has always had issues with my love of LBT, and they even used to get mean about it at times, so I finally had all I could take and laid the law down when I was nineteen.  I basically said that LBT is a big part of me, it is not going anywhere, and that it is nobody's business if I like it or not.  Also, I said for them to not talk about my love of LBT if they had nothing nice or positive to say about it :anger.  It's managed to keep the peace pretty well thus far, so I'm glad I finally grew a pair and did it.  It's unfortunate that not all of us have the same stories some of y'all have (i.e. relatives watching the films with ya, etc.), but as I always say, stand for what ya feel is right and never stop believing in yourself!

Serris

• General of the Great Valley
  • Member+
  • The Gang of Five
  • The cyberpunk Deinonychus
    • View Profile
My parents absolutely do not care and generally I don't care what people think of me.

Poster of the GOF's 200,000th post

Please read and rate: Land Before Time: Twilight Valley - The GOF's original LBT war story.

Lilfut

• Chomper
    • View Profile
    • http://z6.invisionfree.com/JD_Fan_Forum/index.php?showuser=1
Mom loved it up until we watched XIII, now she can't stand it.

Dad acts cynical about it. :lol

Lillefot

• Cera
    • View Profile
My whole family knows, and has never made any kind of fuzz about it.
Besides, they know that my liking for LBT is more than LBT itself; but also the friends I've met thanks to it. They'd never put me down about it.
But I guess that if they saw me playing it on the PC, TV whatever, I guess some sort of compliment would be likely to occur. Not being a negative one though.  :)
Do well. Live well. And dress very well.

RFZT

• Chomper
    • View Profile
My biological mother would probably make fun of me for it.

My guardians are pretty much just "Whatever" about my liking for LBT. We can have deep discussions about the original, actually.