The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Happy Birthday Saft!

Nick22 · 45 · 3748

Chiletrek

• Cera
    • View Profile
Hello:
 And happy belated birthday  :birthday  :DD  :lol

Pangaea

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Contemplator of Deep Time
    • View Profile
Hey, Saft. Sorry this is a month late, but I thought you deserved a nice star day present: :)

Just a message to hopefully prevent confusion among others on the GOF: It's not Saft's birthday again! It's just me being late with a star day card again! :p

Pronounced "pan-JEE-uh". Spelled with three A's. Represented by a Lystrosaurus.

Saft

• Ducky
    • View Profile
^
Oh, if I had more than one birthday I would be pretty old.
Thank you Pangaea for the starday gift.  I especially like the lion; so realistic yet slightly cartoony.
And I noticed that you included two other favourite animals of mine.;)  
Thank you very much.:)

Pangaea

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Contemplator of Deep Time
    • View Profile
You’re very welcome. :) I’m so glad to hear you liked it.

Yep, I tried to make a card that would suit your interests, hence the lion, little owl, and platypus. :smile The lion is actually based on one of the lions at the zoo near where I live (with different colors, which ended up being a little brighter than I had hoped); I used a photo of him as reference.

How do you like the text? I recalled reading in the “Favorite Colors” thread that you don’t like bright colors, and that your favorite is dark blue. So I used shades of blue for your name, and fairly subdued, earthy colors (like the color palette for the TLK lions) for the rest. I’m a little unsure how it turned out, though.

Again, I’m so happy to hear that you enjoyed the card. :^.^:

Pronounced "pan-JEE-uh". Spelled with three A's. Represented by a Lystrosaurus.