The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Ali is Unfaithful

DarkHououmon

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://bluedramon.deviantart.com
Anyway, back on topic. The music video was pretty good. I didn't like the song, no offense, as I'm not a big romantic. But the mv was still cute.

landbeforetimelover

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://www.thelandbeforetime.org
Hey, my computer works just fine. So it has a few problems. That doesn't mean it's not a "good working computer".

Sorry.  Correction...a perfectly working computer with no problems of any kind.

OT:  I was just wondering why you made the vid into 7mb.  It's pretty small and the quality is quite low.  35mb really isn't that much.

DarkHououmon

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Quote from: landbeforetimelover,Aug 29 2007 on  12:05 PM
Sorry.  Correction...a perfectly working computer with no problems of any kind.

OT:  I was just wondering why you made the vid into 7mb.  It's pretty small and the quality is quite low.  35mb really isn't that much.
Oh okay.

35 MB can be a lot to some people, I think.

pokeplayer984

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
OT: I was just wondering why you made the vid into 7mb. It's pretty small and the quality is quite low. 35mb really isn't that much.

Considering my limited amount of space at this point, at least until I get my brother's permission to remove his stuff, along with my cousion's to get the movie back that I need and remove the big 5 GB program, I felt it best to do so.  Right now, with all my problems, I'm limiting my video projects to up to 10 MB until I can get rid of the real problematic programs.

I have the next one in mind.  The next one will have far more variety to use as I'll be referencing to the entire Gang of Five that we know and love.  It also has already been given a song choice.  It's "I Never Had A Dream Come True" by S Club 7.  I hope to have it done sometime next month.

Well, I'll be seeing you later! :^.^:

KingdomKey23

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Hey, pretty darn good, man. Being a big fan of Ali, I simply loved the MV. It was awesome, though much like what DarkHououmon said, I wasn't exactly fond of the song. XD But that's no matter. It was still well put together, and seeing that it was a MV about Ali gave it a plus. So, overall, great MV, dude.

As for Ali being unfaithful, I don't like to believe this was what the producer of LBT 4 had on his mind for Ali's return. The Ali we saw on the tv series just isn't the real one.

Totally agree with you, NewOrder. That Ali was nothing more than a fake. We were all hoping for a great return, but they went ahead and ruined her character.  :cry  That ticked me off because I'm one of her biggest fans (She is my favorite in the series despite only one movie apperances), and I was so let down by her return. The LBT4 Ali is the real one, not that cheap ripoff just used to hype people up, and I know I sound a bit extreme, but this is how I feel.

Anyways, good luck with your future projects NewOrder.  :wave

Manny Cav

• Cera
    • View Profile
I'm just going to throw my two cents into the bin and say that the Ali in the "Brave Longneck Scheme" episode seemed to me like the same old Ali. Gullible, stuck-up (you may have a better term for it), naive, and whatever else you can think of. It was a bit surprising to me that she shunned her old friends at first, but that was probably just a result of all of those characteristics mounting up against her.

EDIT: I thought pokeplayer984 made this project, and not NewOrder.

DarkHououmon

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Pokeplayer did make this music video.

I didn't really notice anything that strange or fake about the Ali in the episode. There was really nothing fake about her. Remember, in LBT4 she claims that she doesn't always remember where she was, and where she's been, and plus we have to consider just how long it's been since she's seen LF and the gang. Her personality can really change in that large amount of time, especially if she was around only longnecks in that amount of time. Her old fears of other species could have started to resurface, which could have contributed to her behavior in the episode.

The Great Valley Guardian

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://www.supersonicboom182.deviantart.com
That was great! The ending I feel was the best part!  :DD

pokeplayer984

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
I am very sorry to announce this, but I really can't seem to get into my next video and have the determination to finish it like I did with this work of art.

The biggest problem is that I seem to have trouble figuring out what to put in next. (Hmm, what would it be called to match the similar problem of writer's block to a story for a music vid?) So, until further notice, I won't be making vids.  Perhaps I just don't see it as my thing like I do with making stories and this was just something I really wanted to do.

Anyways, that's really the bad news.

So sorry, but no vids for now. :(

Oh, and NO asking requeststo try and get me back into it.  Chances are that I won't be able to do them as my stuff comes much more from pure imagination and much less from a suggestion. -_-

Lain_EX

• Ducky
    • View Profile
I just watched it! It fitted very well that song.

BTW, was that "Unfaithful" by Rihanna?

pokeplayer984

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Thank you, Lain_Ex.

Also, yes, it was "Unfaithful" by Rihanna. :^.^:

Lain_EX

• Ducky
    • View Profile
I knew it! My brother loves that song. :^.^:

lbt/cty_lover

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Awesome vid. I was rubiksmaster1992 on youtube, by the way. see my comment there. I love the vid. I even have it on my iPod.

Manny Cav

• Cera
    • View Profile
Quote from: lbt/cty_lover,Nov 24 2007 on  03:52 PM
I love the vid. I even have it on my iPod.
WOW. Wow. This video is more popular than I originally thought.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
I watched it a few times and enjoyed it.

AvestheForumFox

• The Circle
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://www.bullockarts.net
A very nice piece indeed

the irony is, (the message this video is suggesting) I was once in those same shoes...

very painful times .. poor Littlefoot

pokeplayer984

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Quote from: Manny Cav,Nov 24 2007 on  04:34 PM
Quote from: lbt/cty_lover,Nov 24 2007 on  03:52 PM
I love the vid. I even have it on my iPod.
WOW. Wow. This video is more popular than I originally thought.
Well, when you get down to it, it's hardly a surprise that it has gotten over 7500 views in the 3 months it's been around.

At the time I started creating it, Unfaithful by Rihanna was one of the most popular songs on the net. (Still is today.) You add in LBT, which has become one of the best children's series of all time.  Mix in the most popular couple in the whole series, Littlefoot&Ali.  And throw in a charcter that has the possibility of making the couple NOT become Cannon, and you've got the recipe to make a really good fanmade music video.

The results I've seen thus far for my vids have hardly surprised me. :)

The Great Valley Guardian

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://www.supersonicboom182.deviantart.com
Looks like he did to me....sounds like legal lawsuit action time!