The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

No One Has To Be Alone - Karaoke Project

action9000

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
How about "Adventuring"? I know you already have a midi version of this song. It would be a rather lighthearted song for a change.
Works for me Malte! B)  I'll work on converting my MIDI to an MP3 as soon as possible.  I just need to finish up a couple of other things first.

Saphireraptor

• Ruby
    • View Profile
eyiii im sorrry for being so in active! school is bringing me down but im hapy o say that i still check in every week, though my precence is quite cold.

back on topic! heeheee i loovee the finished product! Definatly saved to my mp3 player!

and thanks for all the lovely comments, im flattered *blushes*

Well Saphireraptor, I have a gift for you:
Here you are, singing solo to our music.  Thank you for your great effort in this; I think you will sound great in the final song, with all of us! B)
http://www.yousendit.com/transfer.php?acti...D1EB6A75A80142B

thanks for the gift! *hugs* though if its not too much trouble could you please upload it for me again >< I'm afraid the file was deleted when my comp crashed. thanks so much!

action9000

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
eyiii im sorrry for being so in active!
LOL No worries at all!  Besides, in the case of this song it was actually Me falling behind, not you. :DD I spend less time than I want to around here, too.  This "real life" thing gets in the way all the time LOL :lol

and thanks for all the lovely comments, im flattered *blushes*
You didn't leave us much of a choice!  ;)   :yes

thanks for the gift! *hugs* though if its not too much trouble could you please upload it for me again >< I'm afraid the file was deleted when my comp crashed. thanks so much!
No trouble at all.  I cleaned it up a bit since the last Solo one I had of you, too. Here's a link to your solo.  It came out fantastic! B)
http://www.yousendit.com/transfer.php?acti...714167409CC1F8C

Petrie.

• Hatchling
  • It's good to be the king!
    • View Profile
Note to self: use a better recording system.  :P:  That certainly wasn't bad considering not one of us is in the same room.  Sapphire takes the cake on that one. :D  Great job there.

I'm not interested in Adventuring so I'll pass.  You talk mostly anyway in that one.

Malte279

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://www.ineinemlandvorunsererzeit.de.vu
Adventuring was just a suggestion. The top priority should be that we have a song several people can relate to enough to make sure we have more than one or two singers.
Which song(s) would you prefer Adam? Which song(s) would you prefer everyone?

pokeplayer984

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Still can't figure out who sang what part! :bang

Please tell me who sang what part.

Oh, and my suggestion is to try to do a "Bestest Friends" one.  Though best of luck to those who plan to try that as it is an emotional one and is difficult to sing without choking up. :)

Petrie.

• Hatchling
    • View Profile
The one who sounded like they recorded onto an 8-track is me. :lol:  Not my best performance either but I tried.

Seriously, though:

Malte does the first part alone; then I join him.  Then Sapphireraptor takes over.  Malte sings about the dreams, then he and Sapphire join, and I join so we have a trio.  Instrumental bridge.  Malte on lonely, then Sapphire, then Malte, then me, then Malte finishes.

Malte279

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Correction Adam. The credit for the first part is all Tim's (I think it's Tim; it's certainly not me).  :yes
My solos are "There are dreams to be discovered and dreams to leave behind" and "You don't have to be afraid of being lost and lonely".

Malte279

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Would you too like to participate in another song Saphireraptor? (Please :))
If so, what song would you like to sing?

Petrie.

• Hatchling
    • View Profile
*goes to search for a walking away and hiding emoticon*

Can't believe I wrote that and didn't even acknowledge the one who put it all together!  :bang  :slap

Me and Tim had considered Always There as a choice, but my last demo was really bad and I couldn't nail the pitch of the song at all for some reason or another.  I don't know if he's still has that, but I'd like to give that another try. :)

action9000

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Yep, I do still have your Always There recording, Adam.  If you look Juuuust below this topic, you'll see I posted a complete version of a small group singing that one. B)

Saphireraptor

• Ruby
    • View Profile
ooh awsome I would love to participate ^^

as the song choice, uhmm i dont have too big of a prefernce
like i said in the other thread "it takes all sorts" is a pretty cool song. though the voiced might be a little too high pitched?

hmm what other songs did you have in mind?