The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Longneck RP.

Nahla · 499 · 52532

Zimba

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Zimba tripped he looked behind him glaring  at Grandpa "What do YOU want?!!" he shouted.

Sleeping-force's-inside

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Grandma was coughing, trembling over her entire body. Suddenly there was someone supporting her.

"First you attack him, call him names and now this!?" Grandpa countered sharply. "What do you expect me to do, Zimba? Ignore all this and walk away?"

Zimba

• Petrie
    • View Profile
"Here an idea-go dig his grave...he kinda needs one" Zimba smirked before realizing what he said..he pretty much gave away he was Littlefoot's 'killer'.

Nahla

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
"I'm sorry" Nahla suddenly said "This is all my fault..if Littlefoot and Zimba didn't want me this would not of happened"

Sleeping-force's-inside

• Ducky
    • View Profile
OOC: ZIMMY, HOW THE CRAP DO YOU WANT HIM TO SURVIVE LONG ENOUGH TO GET HIS PARENTS HERE!?

Sleeping-force's-inside

• Ducky
    • View Profile
"I think we can safely say that that other boy has some problems even without that." The Black male muttered, looking over to where Grandpa's form could be vaguely seen in the distance. "Word of advice, girl, someone that is willing to kill is not a good match."

"You do realize that at this rate you will need your own?" Grandpa snarled, tail whipping from side to side in his anger.

Nahla

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Nahla sighed "Sorry for...attacking you" she said "I thought you hurt Grandma on purpose and got mad"

Zimba

• Petrie
    • View Profile
OOC: *Shrugs*

Zimba laughed "Oh yeah,you would SOOO hurt a young one..not" he got up and began walking away.

Sleeping-force's-inside

• Ducky
    • View Profile
OOC: Shouldn't you be a bit more attached to your own OC's? XD

"A good trait to have." He helped the old female to lay down. "Now, I do believe we never got introduced, did we?" He added as he checked her wounds. "Doesn't seem to be a bad break, thank goodness."

Oh, he was right. Grandpa would never hurt a young one. Too bad for Zimba he was already (close to being) a teenager. Plus, he hurt Littlefoot one time to many. He whipped his tail forward, hitting him in the side. Hard.

Nahla

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Nahla lowered her head and watched them "Um...Grandma longneck?" she said almost like she was gonna regret telling this to the injured female "Zimba....got.....to..." she paused for a moment "Littlefoot...'

Zimba

• Petrie
    • View Profile
OOC: I personally kinda hate Zimba too xD he was my main OC at first but now he the antagonist of my new OC'S story which not posted here. I just used Zimba in this cause it goes with Nahla...Simba/Nala...Zimba/Nahla...

Zimba scremed he had broken a rib,he glared at Grandpa "What was that for?!!"

Sleeping-force's-inside

• Ducky
    • View Profile
OOC: I think at this rate you need to introduce a new OC soon :p

"Take a guess..." Grandpa said with a voice devoid of emotion, once again tailwhipping the other. "I am calm." Tailwhip. "I am controlled." Tailwhip. "And that was my grandson." Tailwhip.

"I heard..." Grandma ground out. "Not deaf enough... to miss that."

Nahla

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
OOC: Littlefoot gonna be out cold for a while..sorry just having those moods again.... PS: Can I please murder my brother?

"Right...sorry" Nahla said quietly facing the other way.

Zimba

• Petrie
    • View Profile
OOC: Most likely  :lol  lets see if he survives this one....
And yes Nana,you may

"Oh" Zimba snarled pretending he didn't feel the extreme pain from the tail whips "What happened to your grandson?'

Sleeping-force's-inside

• Ducky
    • View Profile
OOC: Doubt it, Zimba. And not sure if Murder is the right solution. What's the problem, Nana?

"You hurt him." Grandpa stated. "Thank goodness you're not capable of actually killing anything."

"It's... alright..." Grandma whispered. "Your tail... grew stronger." She looked at the black male at her side.

"He had it coming..." He darkly muttered.

Nahla

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
OOC: Sibling rivalry,parents fighting,saying it my fault,I'm worthless...sigh a typical day....

Suddenly a loud rumble filled the sky. Nahla jerked her head up and began panting...to her bad things happened in storms. She been that way since a very young age and has not outgrown it..at all.

Zimba

• Petrie
    • View Profile
"Don't you know? I killed Littlefoot" Zimba stood up and began walking away hearing the distant sounds of a storm "Go to the resting place...you'll find his completely motionless body" he laughed and walked on into the distance but clearly in serve pain.

Sleeping-force's-inside

• Ducky
    • View Profile
OOC: *HUGS Nana*

Grandma carefully raised her neck to look at the storm. "Come here, Nahla..." She whispered.

Grandpa said nothing, watching him go. "I think you might want to turn around and look at him yourself. Littlefoot is still breathing."

Nahla

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Nahla was too terrified to move,she started sobbing as the rumbling grew louder and a flash of skyfire filled the air. Only Grandma would know what she was acting like this.

Zimba

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Zimba whipped his head around "He is?" he walked past Grandpa and towards Littlefoot "Well I better fix that" he broke into a sprint ignoring his shattered ribs and ran towards Littlefoot as skywater began pouring.