The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

An Enemies Presence

Zimba · 535 · 58050

Nahla

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Nahla was weak..she wanted it to be over,she wanted release from this world,she dared not to drop the stone however. She had not one clue.

Littlefoot turned his head to see that,tears formed in his eyes and he sprinted off..he kileld them...he was the monster...

Zimba

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Grandpa went silent..she was gone..and as much as he hated to admit it..it was Littlefoot's-his own grandsons fault.

Sleeping-force's-inside

• Ducky
    • View Profile
The Black Sharptooth faded from the Cave, only to reappear in front of the pink Longneck, towering over her weak form.

Nahla

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Nahla didn't care,she knew the sharptooth was there. She simply didn't care.

Zimba

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Bron shook his head and stood up also leaving,leaving Grandpa alone.

Sleeping-force's-inside

• Ducky
    • View Profile
"So... Thou art giving up?" Said Sharptooth demanded. "I expected better of thee."

Nahla

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Nahla  didn't move or make a sound,pretty much confirming she HAD given up.

Littlefoot walked through the valley looking for..who ever these black dinosaurs were "Hello!? I need to speak with you's"

Zimba

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Grandpa had broken down,he sobbed over his mates body,this should never of happened...

Sleeping-force's-inside

• Ducky
    • View Profile
"So thou wouldst let thy children and parents perish?" The Sharptooth continued. "Pathetic... Hand me the stone then. Thou hast no more need for it."

Nahla

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Nahla dropepd the stone,and whispered "Can I die now....I've killed them....I can't live....knowing....I've killed them"

Littlefoot kept calling "Hello! Please!" he sighed and threw himself to the ground "I'm such an idiot....maybe MY death would make everyone happy..."he muttered "I mean Grandpa DID always say I was toruble as a kid...." he sighed realizing what he was feeling-pure guilt.

Zimba

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Bron was walking out the valley-he was leaving. The once very close bonded family...was now gone.

Sleeping-force's-inside

• Ducky
    • View Profile
"There is still a chance." The Sharptooth soothed. 'They are not truly dead yet as I do not hold their souls yet. But thou must hurry. Ere all crumbles. Thy parents lay over yonder..."

Nahla

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
"I don't understand' Nahla said "I'm not sure where I'm meant to take this thing,please help me"

Zimba

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Grandpa got up and walked over to the lifeless eggs,he stared down at teh young ones who never had a chance. He closed his eyes,what did his family do to deserve this?

Sleeping-force's-inside

• Ducky
    • View Profile
"I told thee: bring it to the bodies of those that fell. It will return their souls. That is all I can aid thee with. Thou alone canst lift this stone." The Sharptooth turned away. "I ask of thee this: do not make me regret saving thee."

Nahla

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
"I should of never  went off my own..." Nahla whispered "I just didn't want to drag anyone into my mess" she sighed then a thought struck her "Wait..I save..all them of  them? Grandma? The kids? ....my parents?"

Zimba

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Bron had now completely left the valley,he was going looking for Nahla...someone had to do something.

Nahla

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Nahla stood up on shaky legs "How far to the Great Valley?" she asked softly.

Zimba

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Bron walked through the Mysterious Beyond "NAHLA!"  he called "NAHLA!" he scanned the area but saw no sign.