The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

the missing fast water advenrtrue epsoid 14

stars · 76 · 10147

stars

• Spike
    • View Profile
Mabie Mo did meet Elsie one time because they both live in the big water. I think that the mysterious island is not to far away from where from the place where Mo's friend's help him find his way home to his family i think this because the mysterious island is just across from the big water but also it would take them a while to cross the big water to the island from the spot where Mo sees his family because it looked like a long way to the island in part 5 because they looked tired and were saying how long it was to get to the island do you remember in part 5 when Littlefoot said that it is a lot farther away then it looks? Thats what makes me think that the mysterious island is so far away from the place where Mo went home but i dont know for sure in part 5 if they crossed over from that place where Mo found his family or if that was another spot to the island. I know the island is far away  so i still think it is far away from the place where Mo went home in this spot you cant see the island like you could see it in the spot in part 5.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
It's hard to tell, though it may be possible to walk along the coast for perhaps an hour or two and get to where one could see the mysterious island.  Maybe there is a bend and that could be why it is not visible in 9, or a mix of those two.

Malte279

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://www.ineinemlandvorunsererzeit.de.vu
The place where they parted with Mo must have been at least as far from the Mysterious Island as to prevent Littlefoot and the others from seeing any familiar landmark that would have helped them to find their way back home without the guidance of Mo's waterkin.

PS: I just realized I stumbled into a thread about a TV episode I haven't watched yet. I didn't read any but the last few posts though. I guess I should post some more episode reviews one of these days.

stars

• Spike
    • View Profile
thats ok this is about Mo so its ok to talk here about Mo even if you havent seen this episode i liked what you said it helps and makes me wonder how far the mysterious island really is :yes and i hope you do get to see this episode i think you will like it i know i did.  :^.^:

kjeldo

• Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://halolz.com
its not one of my favorites, but not even the worest

its just...

stars

• Spike
    • View Profile
i liked this episode it is one of my favorites i like all the episodes but this is one of my favorites. B)

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
They way they brought Mo in made sense.  Always good to see him, though likely he can't appear to often.

stars

• Spike
    • View Profile
it was still nice to see him it is good to have him show up at times  :) mabie he will show up in part 14 like he did in 10 and 12 for a short moment i dont know im just making this up i hope he dose but if he dose not thats ok i cant expect him to be in all of them.   :)

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Yes, he's one of the friends of the gang that really can't appear very often.

stars

• Spike
    • View Profile
he seams to be more of a guest character than a main character because he is not a main character and he dose not live in the valley so he is not seen a lot i under stand Mo comes and goes.  :^.^:  :)

landbeforetimelover

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://www.thelandbeforetime.org
Mabie Mo did meet Elsie one time because they both live in the big water.

The big water is just as the name implies.......BIG.  The chances of these two characters knowing each other is like one in a million.

stars

• Spike
    • View Profile
i see your point that is a good way of thinking about it  :yes mabie they did not meet they could have swam in a diffetent direction and never met eachother or swam past eachother not realizing it i am not sure i can only guess  :)

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
True, they may have swam past each other or somewhat close without ever knowing they have friends in common.

stars

• Spike
    • View Profile

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Likely one can think of reasons for either standpoint, and having some mysteries in LBT may make it more fun to think about and talk about to some people and to some degree.

stars

• Spike
    • View Profile
thats true i think that is the fun of it we can guess on may things that we may have questions on and talk about it to eachother.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Very true, and some can give some reasons behind some of their speculation, which may lead to further discussions and such.

stars

• Spike
    • View Profile
and sometimes it gets others thinking about things they mayhave thought on as well that can be helpful  :)

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
I liked how each character had a part top play in the solution instead if it being just 1 person.