The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

GOF as homepage

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
I've got GOF as home page on my laptop :^.^: It'll probably be my homepage if my own computer had internet. The main computer in our house has got our schoolwebsite as homepage though.. :p

NeptuneNavigator2001

• Timeless Wanderer
  • Member+
  • Ducky
  • Trust in love, and never give up...
    • View Profile
Heck yeah I do!!  Are you kidding??
"And the Most High said unto Moses, Ahayah-Asher-Ahayah.  And he said, Thus shalt thou say to the children of Israel, Ahayah hath sent me unto you...  This is my name forever, and this is my memorial unto all generations."

1953-2011...  One day, mother, I shall see you again...

action9000

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Still don't have the GoF as my home page but I've clicked it so much from my Favorites list that I can get to it within 2 seconds of starting up Internet Explorer. :lol

landbeforetimelover

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://www.thelandbeforetime.org
I use firefox 3 with tabbed browsing and I have GOF as one of my favorite bookmarks.  Here's an image of my top bar on firefox:

As you can see, GOF is on the top bar.  It's like a favorite favorites place where you can put favorites as buttons instead of having to go through a list.  Very handy.  I don't need GOF as a home page when I've got this.  Just 1 click and I'm there. :D

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Quote from: action9000,Jul 2 2008 on  06:54 PM
Still don't have the GoF as my home page but I've clicked it so much from my Favorites list that I can get to it within 2 seconds of starting up Internet Explorer. :lol
That sounds fast.  It takes me 2-3 seconds but I have the link in about 2 layers down.

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Quote from: action9000,Jul 3 2008 on  01:54 AM
ATM I have got it as homepage(cus of holidays :p ) but somehow it's a habit of me to just.. click internet, and click on gof in favorites.. I keep on forgetting its out home page now haha. But I can click within 1 sec :p

The Dark Patriot

• Member+
  • Spike
    • View Profile
I have GoF as my homepage now - a lot better than the default Google, I say.

Though I almost always have a window to it open anyways, so it doesn't really matter...(I never turn this computer off unless I have to, and I always have at least five different tabs (today it's eight) open at one time...)