The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

The My Little Pony - Friendship is Magic Thread

Petrie85

• Cera
    • View Profile
So not much to talk about until thte second season comes out,.

Allicloud

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/femoman
Quote from: Petrie85,Sep 7 2011 on  02:02 PM
I bet you anything he is. I can't wait for it to come out.  And I wonder if that evil unicorn is coming back.
Probably not gonna happen, since Nightmare Moon was defeated and reverted back to Princess Luna.

What if the big twist is that Discord is Celestia's evil brother?

Again, I doubt it. It would be a bit too same- to give Celestia yet another evil sibling.

My bet is that Discord is some sort of dragon-like creature. Mainly because in that big picture, with the stained glass windows in the back, there are alot of pictures of one particular dragon, who apears to have, among other things, a hoofed leg, antlers and a pegasus wing. And there is that one window on the far left and the back right with what appears to be Celestia and Luna flying around the same dragon, only white.

Also, did anyone else notice the window on the far right that actually shows the Mane Six fighting Nightmare Moon? Maybe this is some sort of Hall of Prophecy or something?

And I cannot wait to see how they explain the 2 Twilights thing.

DarkHououmon

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://bluedramon.deviantart.com
Yeah it would be a bit boring if it was yet another sibling.

One idea I had about Discord is that he's a more ancient being, perhaps created the original universe (maybe it was chaotic and destructive), and Luna and Celestia defeated him by sealing him up. Now he wants to reclaim the universe from the two princesses.

He might not be a pony; perhaps he could be something else. Or maybe he doesn't even have a true physical form.

pokeplayer984

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Apparently, someone had WAY too much free time on their hands and spotted all of the animation mistakes of the first season.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4b5ZjGdjz1k

Warning!  Over 1 hour long.

Also, it looks like the animators can't decide on whether or not AJ has freckles.

2007excalibur2007

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
Quote from: pokeplayer984,Sep 7 2011 on  11:14 PM
Warning!  Over 1 hour long.
Pfft, warning shmarning. I watched that video all the way through. :nyah

I dare you all others to do the same. >XD

DarkHououmon

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
:lol  An hour long? That's a lot of animation mistakes. I don't think I could sit through all of it in one sitting.

Justin1993

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
At 44:15, Scootaloo's scooter was missing the handle, and the helmet was floating :lol:
I found that a funny mistake.

DarkHououmon

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
I might check out the video later today. I'm just not too keen on watching long videos online. They take so long to load up.

Petrie85

• Cera
    • View Profile
I know what you mean. I can't sit that long either. It will take me a little while to get through them.

Allicloud

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/femoman
Well, in the mean time, give this a read:

SlenderMane

Possibly the best and creepiest fanfic of any kind I have ever read.Warning, it is pretty darn grimdark, and kinda depressing. But hey, from the name, no doubt you can guess it's a slenderman-fic, so grimdark and depressing is a given.

Petrie85

• Cera
    • View Profile
Ah alright I will give it a go. And I know. Or he must have been very  bored one day to point out all the flaws in the first season.

pokeplayer984

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Here's another one for you all.  Here, they girls are introduced to video games. :)

The Elements of Gaming

Wait until you see how they react to Gears of War. :D

pokeplayer984

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Quote from: Bongo,Sep 7 2011 on  07:11 PM
I already read it, and RARITY IS NOW BEST PONY
Did you read the latest chapter where the ones playing are none other than the CMC?

Bongo

• Spike
    • View Profile
Yep, read it all. I always love seeing a new chapter added to that story. My favorite parts is a toss up between Rarity in Command and Conquer or Twilight playing Tetris

Oh, and found a comic for ya guys. Has some profanity, but it's an INTERNET comic. I mean, come on, this comic is SO TRUE.

Bongo

• Spike
    • View Profile

Video Link

The Yogscast (BlueXephos), well known for their minecraft series 'Shadow of Israphel' recently did a 1,000th video and did a small chat about the Diablo III Pony Leak, and in that video, Hannah; using the OC Pony creator of course, ponifies all three of them.

Clockwise from the top left; Hannah, Simon, Lewis (Diggy diggy hoof!)

And as an added bonus, Hannah sings us the first few verses of the My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic theme song.

This has truly been an awesome night

Serris

• General of the Great Valley
  • Member+
  • The Gang of Five
  • The cyberpunk Deinonychus
    • View Profile
The Bear, The Eagle, and the Ponies

Red Alert 2 meets MLP: FiM

PonyCraft: Friends of Equestria

Starcraft 2 meets MLP: FiM

Poster of the GOF's 200,000th post

Please read and rate: Land Before Time: Twilight Valley - The GOF's original LBT war story.

Bongo

• Spike
    • View Profile

Dag nabit, 3 posts within a 30 minute time slot. I need to take a break from ponies >_<

Here, have a shot of Season 2 and begin the debate on what that blue glowing stuff is!

Serris

• General of the Great Valley
  • Member+
  • The Gang of Five
  • The cyberpunk Deinonychus
    • View Profile
Probably a portal of some sort.

The Cold, Empty bottle of Sarsaparilla - What is it with people writing fan fics that make Equestria the fabrication of someone with severe mental illness?

Poster of the GOF's 200,000th post

Please read and rate: Land Before Time: Twilight Valley - The GOF's original LBT war story.