The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

The My Little Pony - Friendship is Magic Thread

Bongo

• Spike
    • View Profile
I stopped checking EqD and only checked in the time before my rest.

Luckily, I found a picture to express my feelings...

Petrie85

• Cera
    • View Profile
What is going on? Anyone mind explaining? since I will be ignored. So A movie might happen that would be cool to see.

2007excalibur2007

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile

f-22 "raptor" ace

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
http://www.equestriadaily.com/2011/08/stor...ng-paupers.html

I've read what been posted of this story so far. I like it Blueblood being forced to live among common ponies?  :lol

Petrie85

• Cera
    • View Profile
See like I said ignored,. But I hope to see a movie someday. But hope to see episode 2 soon.

DarkHououmon

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://bluedramon.deviantart.com
Quote from: Petrie85,Sep 21 2011 on  04:55 AM
What is going on? Anyone mind explaining? since I will be ignored.
I'm not even sure what you're referring to. If you're talking about if a movie or not is being made, I'm not sure of that myself. I am aware that a cinematic recut of the first two episodes was made available on Youtube. If you're talking about what "drama" is going on, that might be due to the fact that after the two-part season 2 premiere, there'll be a delay in two episodes.

If one of these were what you were referring to, you could have found the answers yourself by reading what people have said or going to the link(s) provided. If neither of these were what you were referring to, please elaborate on what you were trying to refer to.

Daddytops2009

• Ducky
    • View Profile
I hope there will be a movie after waiting so long for episode 2.

Justin1993

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
If there was a movie, what would any of you want the plot to be about? I'd like to see another return of Discord. Since it's a full length movie, they'd have enough time to add in extra chaos.

f-22 "raptor" ace

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
just a bunch of pony images not sure if they've been posted before.

So that what happened to humanity.

Happy Luna!

if given the choice which pill would you take?

Bongo

• Spike
    • View Profile
Quote from: f-22 "raptor" ace,Sep 21 2011 on  02:56 PM
just a bunch of pony images not sure if they've been posted before.

So that what happened to humanity.
Oh look, an old picture of mine that I made while Season 1 was still going :lol

f-22 "raptor" ace

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Quote from: Bongo,Sep 21 2011 on  07:48 PM

I'd buy the book. Don't know 'bout you though...
I'd buy it!

Bongo

• Spike
    • View Profile
Okay, I didn't know where else to turn to for this. Anyways, I have decided to do a PowerPoint on MLP: FiM and I can include videos. Only problem...I don't know what videos I want! Can you guys help me out?

I want at least 1 Pony Mash-Up (Ex. Pony Mashed Up with Trailers, etc), 1 Fan-Content, and if possible, 1 clip from the show. Now they all must equate to 6-8 minutes in total, but there are so many choices it's hard to chose.

Please post some video links you think will help show the fandom in it's golden glory and not come off as cheap and stupid.

I tried PonyChan, but the site is down. I am considering Ponibooru and FiMChan, but I am not sure. This is the only place I can turn to. Please help me out, because I can't decide...

(Sorry for the rushed pace, but it's getting late and the clock is ticking. I have 9 days left to finish the project and I am already halfway through finishing my PowerPoint)

Bongo

• Spike
    • View Profile
Okay, I decided to include both the Equestria Girls and There's a Pony for That advertisements. That leaves about 4 Minutes left. That could mean 2 Pony trailers or 1 Pony video of something...

PS: For the clips, I decided to shorten those to a few second introductions (Ex. When I introduce Fluttershy, I play the 2 second clip of her cheering, etc.)

landbeforetimelover

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://www.thelandbeforetime.org
On a side note, can someone explain to me what the big deal is about ponies in socks?  Yeah, they're cute in socks.  But I think they're just as cute without them.  As I understand it, Target started selling little kid MLP socks and someone said they looked like they could fit on hooves or something and that's all this all got started.  Pretty strange if you ask me.  Am I missing something here?

DarkHououmon

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://bluedramon.deviantart.com
Quote from: landbeforetimelover,Sep 22 2011 on  05:17 AM
On a side note, can someone explain to me what the big deal is about ponies in socks?
To be honest, I have no idea.

Bongo

• Spike
    • View Profile
Quote from: landbeforetimelover,Sep 22 2011 on  05:17 AM
On a side note, can someone explain to me what the big deal is about ponies in socks?  Yeah, they're cute in socks.  But I think they're just as cute without them.  As I understand it, Target started selling little kid MLP socks and someone said they looked like they could fit on hooves or something and that's all this all got started.  Pretty strange if you ask me.  Am I missing something here?
KnowYourMeme has something for every big thing on the internet

pokeplayer984

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Announcement!!  Tomorrow on Screwattack.com, Rainbow Dash takes on Starscream from Transformers in...

DEATH BATTLE

For those not in the know, Death Battle is basically a series of pixelated simulation videos where two characters from different universes are pitted against one another in a fight to the death. (And yes, it is to the death.  Blood is likely involved.) However, unlike most simulations, it does not rely on favoritism.  Rather, it takes the capabilities, powers, strengths and weaknesses into the whole perspective.  There has been many a debate in all this, but the bottom line is that all of these battles are very carefully calculated and fanboyism of the author is hardly taken into account.  The bottom line is, "If this really happened, this is likely how it would go down".  There's no lucky blows involved either. (Unless "luck" is one of the character's known traits.) Also, as expected, there are heated debates after the battles.

Anyways, I'm cheering for our beloved Rainbow Dash!  Show him what you got, Dashie! :)

I'll do my best to link you all to it the moment it's up.

See ya later! :)