The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Discussion: The School Bully

lbt/cty_lover

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
I prefer elves. They are just awesome. If not, something elvenoid (like anthropomorphic except with elvish characteristics) would be great.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
It may have to be mamalian, like a rabbit, fox, weasel, or some other like that, or a reptoid type.  That will between you and Aves though.    It seems to similar to the races in spellsinger.  Mostly anthro animals with humans also being around.

lbt/cty_lover

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
I thought people notice that I coin a lot of words.

Personally, I would like to be elvish or an anthropomorphic dragon.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
I like dragons quite a bit also, but I doubt there are any, I'm doing a reptilian reptoid type instead.  The choices have to come from what fits into Aves's world and the races that are already present.  

AvestheForumFox

• The Circle
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://www.bullockarts.net
lbt/cty_lover, you seem really determined to be a fantasy based character in this RP.

I'm just not 100% sure they'd fit into a modern day school environment with anthro mammals (and possibly reptoids)

everytime you say elf, I imagine Elrond walking amongst the children in the school hallways... it looks silly in my mind's eye

so I still cant give you a straight answer.. I'll think more on it before the RP is posted up this Monday

lbt/cty_lover

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
When I read your post, I thought of Elrond walking through school hallways. I burst out laughing and couldn't type for five minutes.

I just like fantasy. It is awesome with its mythical creatures.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Not all fantasy has mythical creatures in it, though some does.  The Elrond image was pretty funny, though not meant as that.  Sounds like a good scene from a Weird Al Video.  

lbt/cty_lover

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Sounds like an argument trying to get started.  Think I"ll stay out of this thread, just wait till the rp starts and pm Aves any questions I have or other stuff.

lbt/cty_lover

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
See this post.

I am not trying to argue. I prefer to think of it as debating.

Also, I have decided to drop the elf thing. That doesn't fall under the category of "animal", as stated in the first post.

I will, however, stand with the dragons until a decision has been made.

Raptor

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Oh gods, Elrond walking through school hallways. That would be odd. Dragons might work, but ultimatly, it's up to Aves.

Petrie.

• Hatchling
  • It's good to be the king!
    • View Profile
I've decided my teacher character will be an (unreastically) 30 year old hare.  His name will be Chipper.  Should be interesting having the teacher play the teacher. :p

AvestheForumFox

• The Circle
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://www.bullockarts.net
lbt/cty_lover, been reading Ozy and Millie much? Ozy and Millie are both children anthro foxes, though Ozy's adopted father is a Dragon...

so I suppose that could be fitting if you could shape your character like the dragon in the supplied strip:

Also, I look forward to seeing you teacher character in action, Petrie =)

lbt/cty_lover

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
I was actually going to mold my character around myself. I find myself as more of a rebellious teenager. However, I am smart. So I could modify the dragon so that it is more like me.

Petrie.

• Hatchling
    • View Profile

Petrie.

• Hatchling
    • View Profile
What I'm also considering is playing two teachers...the one I mentioned who's generally a pleasant teacher, and another who is much more strict.  It'll seem more realistic then I think, because there's always those teachers you knew of as nice, and those that were strict.

lbt/cty_lover

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
I think that, along with my student character, I might do a teacher. Any animal suggestions?

Raptor

• Ducky
    • View Profile
I'm going to play as a brother and sister pair of... some sort of reptile, something like, perhaps, Leopard Geckos. Yeah! Leopard Geckos!

Petrie.

• Hatchling
    • View Profile
How do we know when everyone has made an intro post to where we can move on?  lbt_cty are you still taking teachers?  The teachers I'm playing are a hare and a gray fox.  Doesn't matter the species really since it seems the geckos are the size of normal humans.

Petrie.

• Hatchling
    • View Profile
I'll also add this while its on my mind.  There is no cuss filter on this board (at least none that is enabled) so if your character in the story says "You fucking idiot!" that's how it will stay.  While its not necessary to write something like that to move the story along, its not forbidden either if you choose to write it down.  In a sad sense, its typical to hear that out of kids mouths. :(