The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

New Idea-Stab in the Dark

Raptor

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Here's a segment of an introductory section that I may turn into an RP, if I get enough steam behind it:

"So, who was he?"

"Nathan Willson. Corporate bigshot. Made alot of people angry. But not this angry."

The body was concealed within a bag. Thank god for small favors.

"What are you saying?"

"Well, if this was your average angry employee, they just would've shot him."

John looked at his partner quizzicly. "So? Maybe it was some psycho."

Andrew shook his head. He looked back at the bodybag, and then at the bloody mess that was the scene of the crime.

Written in the blood of the late Nathan Willson, were the words

'This is the first. We will not hault. We are the holy legions.

WE ARE ANGELS.'

"There's been psychos before who thought they were gods, or angels, or some crap like that." John said, with a shrug.

Andrew stroked the stubble on his chin, then lit up a cigarette. He placed it in his mouth, blew out some smoke, then took it out.

"I dunno, something doesn't seem right about this case."

"It's a murder, Andrew. Murders never feel right."

From a nearby window, a Raven perched. It eyed the two cops with unnerving attentivness.

Against all reason, it spoke, quietly, to itself.

"They have returned."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Whaddya think?

The Great Valley Guardian

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://www.supersonicboom182.deviantart.com
This is actually rather interesting...it leaves me wanting to find out more about the story.

Chiletrek

• Cera
    • View Profile
Hello:
 Indeed it looks interesting, as it seems this story has much more things that will happen that can be seen at first glance. Keep it up!

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
If you'd like to it as an rp you'd just need to give some information like what sorts of characters are ok, which sorts are not, is there magic, super powers, tech level ect.  

Good luck with your idea.

Raptor

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Well, it'd be modern tech level, no characters ar allowed to use magic, at least, not until I give approval. Super-powers are a no-no. Characters would be mostly normal human beings.

When I introduce my... "unique" character, it'd be the que for you to make you own, if you so choose.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
I'd guess regular human police officers, police lab techs, detectives & such.

Raptor

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Pretty much, it's going to start as a realistic crime RP, probably for 1-3 pages. Then, slowly, some other things will leak into the plot, until it's revealed what's really going on.

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Ooh...Count me in on this one, Raptor.  Just so long as you promise to stick around this time, okay? :p