The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Behind the scenes

Myrkin · 42 · 3811

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
A char also who you think you can rp the best as?  One that is more like you in rl to an extent, or a char you like the most?

I'll pick which of the gang I'll do later.  I have Diver, a twin Sister of Ducky so I'll likely not do Ducky.  I'll let some other folks pick before I do.

I also wonder if child labor laws effect the non adult actors as they do human child actors in the real world.

raga

• Petrie
    • View Profile
I think I'll take Ali.  I also take Spike, unless there is someone else who wants him, I'm willing to give him up.

Myrkin

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Okay, I've added you to the list.
Pessimist sees a dark tunnel. Optimist sees a light in the tunnel. Realist sees the light of coming train. And a driver sees three idiots standing on the track.

"My heart has joined the thousand, for my friend stopped running today." - Watership Down by Richard Adams.

NeoGenesis005

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Quote from: Myrkin,May 4 2009 on  04:18 PM
Dont you have any favourite character?
Well...there is littlefoot so I take his place then.

LBTFan13

• Cera
    • View Profile
This sounds so funny! Count me in, and I would like Chomper please :D

Myrkin

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Alright. I will add you to the list in a second. :)
Pessimist sees a dark tunnel. Optimist sees a light in the tunnel. Realist sees the light of coming train. And a driver sees three idiots standing on the track.

"My heart has joined the thousand, for my friend stopped running today." - Watership Down by Richard Adams.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Looks like there are only 3 tv gang members still open.  Petrie, Ducky, & Ruby.

If someone is thinking of getting one they had best hurry.  They seem to be going fast.  :yes

someone mentioned an idea, asking if Diver would be Ducky's stunt double.  I've not thought of that.  I assumed everyone would do their own stunts.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
I can do Petrie unless someone else wants him.  That would leave just Ducky & Ruby open.

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
I'll take Shorty, Rhett, Dil, and Ichy, if I can

Myrkin

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
someone mentioned an idea, asking if Diver would be Ducky's stunt double. I've not thought of that. I assumed everyone would do their own stunts.

It would be fine if you wanted to play Diver in this way. On the other hand, in the series there are not too many instances, where we have very dangerous stunts.

I updated the list.

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Could you also add Chomper's parents to the list? I'd like to control them, if that's ok by you.

Myrkin

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Alright. :)

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
It may be that.  It may be also like with some twin actors the may use Diver for certain shots if Ducky is busy elsewhere.  Likely non speaking parts or other things like that, or if they have something like school the kids have to attend like child actors have to.  

Just Ducky and Ruby left of the tv gang.

Myrkin

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
If none wants to play them then I will take them. And since it was my idea I will play as series director if you don't mind. :)

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
I wonder if you prefer that the folks who do the fc's do them as the same personalities on and off screen.

Myrkin

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Well... I would certainly prefer that someone would not wrote that off-screen Cera is drug dealer. :p

Seriously though, if you wish, your characters can behave the same way off and on-screen or very differently, just dont exaggerate with it, alright? ;)

The Great Valley Guardian

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://www.supersonicboom182.deviantart.com
If it's alright with the GM Myrkin i'd like to join.  I'll play the parts of both Littlefoots Grandparents and my OC Longtail of course...if it's allowed.

Myrkin

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Of course. I will add you to the list in a second. :)

Nimrod

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://www.landbeforetimefreak.npage.de
Alright mate, you asked me to give you some descriptions of my char, here we go:

His name is scarface and he is around the age of Cyrix (GVGs char). How the name sais he has a scar under his left eye. He is coloured black with red stripes on his back. and the underpart of his stomach, neck, and tail is grey. About his personality: Well depends on the situation. He can be kind. But he likes it to fight and to hunt.