The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Members Meeting the Characters

Amaranthine · 1129 · 83131

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile

jedi472

• Jedi Knight
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile

Amaranthine

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Can You Love Me Despite The Cracks?
    • View Profile
^Thanks for letting me know jedi.

Just to let you know guys, the maximum of characters you can play is five. And that's even pushing it a lot. Also, if you want to play a character, tell me here, so I don't have to go searching for it in the rp. Thanks and have fun playing, "In the land before time" :)

Amaranthine

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Another thing, if you don't want to play this rp anymore tell me and I'll let someone else play the characters you are playing.

Pangaea

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Contemplator of Deep Time
    • View Profile
I know I've said that role playing isn't for me, but this one seems like so much fun that I'm considering joining it (assuming it's not too late to do so). Trouble is, I don't know if I could commit myself to spending a long time participating (sooner or later I'll run out of things to add), and I'm not sure how I would handle interacting with the other players (I suppose I could just wing it, though, and act as I would expect myself to act in such situations). If it IS okay for me to join (and those aforementioned issues are not too problematic), I was hoping I could play Guido, and maybe Screech (though that role may be negligible when he is teamed up with Thud and Red Claw, as he has virtually no individuality under those circumstances). Unless I'm required to play a certain number of characters, I think I should probably limit the number of additional ones I use, especially in case I end up backing out at some point.

P.S. I've read everything that's been posted in this RP up to now, so I know what's been happening and understand what to do. I already have an idea for how I'll insert myself into it.

Pronounced "pan-JEE-uh". Spelled with three A's. Represented by a Lystrosaurus.

Amaranthine

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Ok, just so everyone is clear here...is everyone, except for Pterano, Red Claw, Screech and Thud at the thundering falls or at least near them?

A member pointed out that they were confused where everyone was. So I just wanted to be clear on that. :)

Caustizer

• Ducky
    • View Profile
If I ever ventured into the LBT universe I'd probably bring a tank.

Not to be violent, but for protection from the lethal airborne viruses of that past time to which I am not immune as well as a barrier in case of a sharptooth attack.

The Great Valley Guardian

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://www.supersonicboom182.deviantart.com
I know for a fact that Littlefoot and his grandmother along with my character and Sam are at the Thundering Falls. As to the others who are playing I'm sure they will reach the falls eventually.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Grandpa Longneck is at the thundering falls with Mim and Flapper, the 2 he's talking to.  I'm not sure where Petrie would be or who he'd with.

Amaranthine

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Can anyone play Petrie's Mom? She's the only character right now I think should be played also.

Cancerian Tiger

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Ducky and I are already at the Thundering Falls, and Cera and Tricia are back at home with their folks ;).

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Since Petrie seemed to be alone I had him fly over to where my other chars are so he'd have someone to rp with.

jedi472

• Jedi Knight
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
I'm hanging out with the Thundering Falls group now.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile

Belmont2500

• Yet another wordsmith
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Bron and Ali are in the valley and I'm hanging out with Grandma Longnecks group (Great Valley Gaurdian and F,22 Raptor Ace I believe)

jedi472

• Jedi Knight
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Due to time restrictions, I can only post once or twice a day. Sorry bout that.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Would you like the rest of the folks in the rp to post only once or twice a day so you can easily keep up?

Amaranthine

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
I actually have limited time on the computer myself, so I think maybe everyone should post twice a day or something. :)

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
So 2 posts a day only? That sounds ok.   It may help everyone else too.